Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
According to the Steam app I have the Sunless Sea DLC. Was it given out for free to owners? I'm about 100% sure I never did anything to get the dlc any other way.

Edit: I decided to only be mildly lazy and do a tiny bit of research. Apparently, early access owners of the game got the dlc for free. Praise be the Panda!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuuvem Super BR Bundle: - $7.99 USD for the following games, all Steam:

• Chroma Squad
  • Toren
  • Stock Car Extreme
  • Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly
  • Aritana and the Harpy's Feather
  • Phoenix Force
  • Porcunipine
  • Oniken
  • Pesadelo - Regressão
  • Painter's Guild
  • Holodrive
  • Damned
  • HTR+ Slot Car Simulation
  • Dreaming Sarah
  • Qasir Al-Wasat
  • Bonus: Super BR Bundle
The Bonus supposedly includes exclusive content for Chroma Squad, Holodrive, Dreaming Sarah, HTR+ Slot Car Simulation, Pesadelo: Regressão and Porcunipine. I don't know what, though.

This is the link for the rest of the world, Brazil has its own bundle, with a presumably locked store.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Wait...

That's Brazil so it should be

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Bought/ordered a SSD (finally!!!) from Frys last week; arrived today.
240 GB Trion OCZ 150 was $50 w/ free shipping last week.
Got it installed + formatted already. Ready to throw a game or two or 3 onto it to kill some load times.

GTA5, you're up first.
pop-cherry-tattoo-design.png

Does anyone actually own Origin Access on this site?
Seems like the site that would avoid anything with giving extra money monthly and not just owning the games they want.
I have it because I like to waste money. Still haven't reinstalled Origin since my hard drive crashed. Probably should do that before Mass Effect Whosits comes out.

Other than the irrational matchmaking, regular crashes and disconnections, and prevailing chaos of the online mode I'd say that the Forza Horizon 3 event was successful.

• Chroma Squad
  • Toren
  • Stock Car Extreme
  • Phoenix Force
  • Porcunipine
  • Oniken
  • Pesadelo - Regressão
  • Painter's Guild
  • Holodrive
  • Damned
  • Dreaming Sarah
  • Qasir Al-Wasat
The Bonus supposedly includes exclusive content for Chroma Squad, Holodrive, Dreaming Sarah, HTR+ Slot Car Simulation, Pesadelo: Regressão and Porcunipine. I don't know what, though.

This is the link for the rest of the world, Brazil has its own bundle, with a presumably locked store.
Anyone wanna split this bundle? Really only want Stock Car Extreme for a few dollars.

EDIT - Grabbed the bundle myself.

Played a bit of Battlefield 1. Just a bit of the campaign to test it and make sure it runs well. Needless to say it does.

It's on the Battlefront engine and is a gorgeous game in a lot of ways. Music is also stellar. 

- Ran a steady 60 FPS at all high settings (970, FX-8350, 12 GB RAM, W10A)

- Campaign is interesting. It has multiple branches and follows different characters ala the old school COD games.

- Weapons in the campaign seem to be more period, whereas MP has all sorts of fantasy weapons.

- Yes, you can be a messenger pigeon :D

I dunno if I'm going to buy it at launch, but I'm really impressed.

RyKEcmm.jpg

cdOKcUC.jpg

• Chroma Squad
  • Toren
  • Stock Car Extreme
  • Phoenix Force
  • Porcunipine
  • Oniken
  • Pesadelo - Regressão
  • Painter's Guild
  • Holodrive
  • Damned
  • Dreaming Sarah
  • Qasir Al-Wasat

Use code nuuvem10 for an extra 10% off

Use VPN and coupon for $5.77 total.
SeasonalCAG Bundle Sacrifice:

Might have to drop the seasonal tag if I keep posting so much but anyways took the plunge and bought with coupon and vpn so all of the stuff winds up in poopees 50 cent bundle. Honestly didn't think it would go through because of all the Paypal locks lately and when it did I justified it to myself saying I passed on Toren in another bundle so this is cheap enough and the rest are +1s. I like to thank Fox, Tom and Pen for this random buy and shet post.

Other than the irrational matchmaking, regular crashes and disconnections, and prevailing chaos of the online mode I'd say that the Forza Horizon 3 event was successful.
Yep, Inmate definitely was right about how much of a mess Microsoft's MP is. I was never able to connect to Forza due to the same Teredo error he described. So it's something specific to Forza but no clue what. Bah and Parallacks were able to get it to work by unplugging their mics. Go figure. That didn't work for me and I tried all the troubleshooting they suggest on the Xbox Live help article. Game by itself is fun, but it sucks their MP is so bad.

Edit:

Also, Amazon has The Division PC for $15:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KVL0SIM?th=1

Physical copy. Free shipping with Prime.

The problem with buying The Division is it isn't a game that will backlog well. Might have to actually PLAY IT. WHO DOES THAT?

I would also have to install Uplay....

Does anyone actually own Origin Access on this site?
Seems like the site that would avoid anything with giving extra money monthly and not just owning the games they want.
My kid has it for his X1. He played Hardline, the BF4 campaign, Dragon Age: Inquisition and a bunch of Garden Warfare so I guess it was worth the $30.

There's a new update/patch coming out soon, if it isn't out already, so for those who play it, it would be a good time to jump in.
Still not out yet... Still targeted for October.

I think The Division's population has already cratered. You'd probably be buying it to largely play solo anyway.
Till you hit end game all of it is very easy to solo... You just need to mind your level and not try to run through content thats recommends a higher level.

End game content, with the new 1.4 patch, should all be playable solo... Even challenge.

All in all I love the game... I know its not prefect but for 15 bucks the campaign (and leveling to 30) is an easy recommend.

Yep, Inmate definitely was right about how much of a mess Microsoft's MP is. I was never able to connect to Forza due to the same Teredo error he described. So it's something specific to Forza but no clue what. Bah and Parallacks were able to get it to work by unplugging their mics. Go figure. That didn't work for me and I tried all the troubleshooting they suggest on the Xbox Live help article. Game by itself is fun, but it sucks their MP is so bad.

Edit:
Once you get it setup the MP can be fun... I just wouldn't use Anna to find you a server. Go through the menu and either chose games or ghost racing.

As for your teredo error. Knowing what I know now I think I could help you get it fixed rather quickly. (Pretty sure you'll need to fix it for any MP game, Gears 4, etc.) Steam chat would be easiest I think. (just making connections could be difficult.)

Till you hit end game all of it is very easy to solo... You just need to mind your level and not try to run through content thats recommends a higher level.

End game content, with the new 1.4 patch, should all be playable solo... Even challenge.
Cool. "Population cratered but you can solo it" is actually a point of favor in my book since I prefer stuff I can do myself. Point being that it's potentially worth buying even if you won't play it immediately since it's not as though the current population is any great shakes. Backlogging it won't hurt you (aside from backlogging a $15 game).

I was never able to connect to Forza due to the same Teredo error he described.
For the most part you just missed out on a bunch of us jumping off the same cliff over and over again.

I also agree that The Division is a good pickup at $15 if you're just planning to solo. It's not a game I typically would play but I got a free copy and I'm glad I gave it a chance. The gunfights are fun and the atmosphere/exploration is surprisingly solid for an Ubisoft game. And as I've said before, nighttime blizzards in The Division are truly a thing to behold.

Cmon guys jump in on The Division deal so we can raise the player numbers and maybe Ubi will update it more! Maybe?...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

My kid has it for his X1. He played Hardline, the BF4 campaign, Dragon Age: Inquisition and a bunch of Garden Warfare so I guess it was worth the $30.
I have it as well for my xbone. Got it around the holidays last year on sale for $25. Definitely worth it. I usually buy NHL and FIFA games every year, but now I can just wait a few months after release and get them with EA access. Same with other EA games. Looking forward to UFC 2 and Mirrors Edge catalyst later this year.

Origin Access on PC, unfortunately is much less appealing. Costs twice as much for a year sub ($60) compared to $30 on xbox one. But if you want to rent a couple of games and beat them, the $5 for one month isn't bad.

Still not out yet... Still targeted for October.

That's good to hear, have 1 other person I play with but we kind of hit a wall.

the $5 for one month isn't bad.
Yea, I did it just so I could play FIFA early, BF1 is on early access during the same month, without FIFA I'd not have bothered.

10 hours of FIFA before release and 10 hours of BF1 is fine for $5. I'm not going to re-sub until probably next year when FIFA is due again unless they finally get their heads out of their asses and put NHL back on the PC.

Played a bit of Battlefield 1. Just a bit of the campaign to test it and make sure it runs well. Needless to say it does.

It's on the Battlefront engine and is a gorgeous game in a lot of ways. Music is also stellar.

- Campaign is interesting. It has multiple branches and follows different characters ala the old school COD games.

- Weapons in the campaign seem to be more period, whereas MP has all sorts of fantasy weapons.

i hope the glitch bros are on the case for battlefield 1. Sub $30 is the buy price.

Exclusive: Valve Ignored Emails from WA State Gambling Commission, Per Letter

The letter:

OoFSNrB.jpg

aZYJPX9.jpg

Valve Corporation has until October 14, 2016 to provide me a response with supporting evidence showing the steps it has taken to bring the company into full compliance with Washington's gambling laws. If Valve Corporation fails to comply, the Washington State Gambling Commission will exercise its authority under state gambling laws. Our actions could include: seizure and forfeiture of any property related to illegal gambling activities; forfeiture of Valve Corporation's corporate charter; and possible criminal charges against employees for facilitating the above-referenced illegal activities.
5s4kkZ1.gif

shadow warrior for level 3's just dropped on alienware, go soon
Apparently I am only level 2?? These levels must be a new thing I don't remember being restricted in the past, guess it makes sense though for the people who spend a bunch of time there. Posting a bunch of nonsense to raise your level seems like a waste of time for everyone involved so I guess I'll miss out.

And I don't remember if this is a deal or not but my local Walmart had a bunch of copies of Doom for $20 for all you closet MrDs out there. Seems like $20 is the price point people were excited over not too long ago at least.

That was quick. There's also another free weekend of interest, but I forgot what. I highly recommend the bros play smash and grab. I'll be travelling this weekend so I won't be available.
I would be available to play this either tomorrow or saturday night (not sure how long it is free for, says it ends in 2 days)

RyKEcmm.jpg

cdOKcUC.jpg
Verdun has officially been retired from bronights. Now everyone go out and get Battlefield.

bread's done
Back