Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So I remember a while back someone mentioned they bought Homefront Revolution Freedom Fighter for ~20$ from a trader somewhere? I would very much like to know who and where.

You know, for research purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Played a bit of Battlefield 1. Just a bit of the campaign to test it and make sure it runs well. Needless to say it does.

It's on the Battlefront engine and is a gorgeous game in a lot of ways. Music is also stellar.

- Ran a steady 60 FPS at all high settings (970, FX-8350, 12 GB RAM, W10A)

- Campaign is interesting. It has multiple branches and follows different characters ala the old school COD games.

- Weapons in the campaign seem to be more period, whereas MP has all sorts of fantasy weapons.

- Yes, you can be a messenger pigeon :D
Can you catch these pigeons and eat them? I freakin' hope so. :pray:

So I remember a while back someone mentioned they bought Homefront Revolution Freedom Fighter for ~20$ from a trader somewhere? I would very much like to know who and where.

You know, for research purposes.
I just checked the guy I got mine from on Steamtrades and he currently has no open trade threads :/ But maybe you can find another trader on there. Just check tomorrow since the sale just went live today. I got the version with the Season Pass for $22.

I just picked this up with card money, it's at an historic low at $9.99

Deep Silver's Animation Arts Bundle

Lost Horizon

Lost Horizon 2

Secret Files Tunguska

Secret Files 2

Secret Files 3

Secret Files Sam Peters

There's an Animation Collection with the exact same titles, which was more expensive for me ($17.77). It may be cheaper if you own some of them, I'm not sure.

If you just want the two Lost Horizon games they're $4.99 in a double pack

Either way, I've probably performed a sacrifice for an upcoming Deep Silver Humble Bundle; so you're welcome.

Homefront (2011) has also dropped another $1 to $3.99 for this sale, so I picked it up on Fox's recommendation.

I just picked this up with card money, it's at an historic low at $9.99

Deep Silver's Animation Arts Bundle

Lost Horizon

Lost Horizon 2

Secret Files Tunguska

Secret Files 2

Secret Files 3

Secret Files Sam Peters

There's an Animation Collection with the exact same titles, which was more expensive for me ($17.77). It may be cheaper if you own some of them, I'm not sure.
I can confirm that the second link is indeed a completion style bundle. The first link is $9.99 for me, The second one, which completes the set for me with Secret Files: Sam Peters and Lost Horizon 2 drops down to 81% off at $4.67

Homefront (2011) has also dropped another $1 to $3.99 for this sale, so I picked it up on Fox's recommendation.
giphy.gif

Free Frog Climbers

Have to set up an address that matches the location of the site (For amazon.fr, choose a french address), and you need a valid CC. It'll show as unavailable if you don't do this.

Worked on the french site for me, dunno if the others work now

EDIT: Looks like it might be out of stock now

If you didn't already pick it up but want it, most Walmarts have marked down their copies of Doom to 19.93. 
Skyrim Legendary Edition also seems to have gotten a similar markdown. (So, if you don't own it but want to pick it up before the Special Edition releases, it's not a terrible way to do so.)

If you didn't already pick it up but want it, most Walmarts have marked down their copies of Doom to 19.93.
Skyrim Legendary Edition also seems to have gotten a similar markdown. (So, if you don't own it but want to pick it up before the Special Edition releases, it's not a terrible way to do so.)
Its (Skyrim Legendary) the same price in a lot of places now that carries it i.e. you can order it on Gamestop for 19.99. PC physical is actually $18 something on Amazon as well. Its been floating around this price point for a bit, prob trying to move excess stock.

Some Meijers have the The Elder Scrolls Anthology which includes all the games + dlc for $20
Which includes DRM-Free versions of Oblivion and the games previous to it.

Worth noting that I've only ever seen it stock in few Michigan stores. which helps no one.

This is how japanese publishers get you to buy shitty anime boob games at full price:

Make the MSRP so low that it looks like a price mistake (but it isn't), then people post threads about how it's a price mistake

Then you look at your activity feed and wonder why everyone's buying it. y u do dis SSP

boobs.png

Some Meijers have the The Elder Scrolls Anthology which includes all the games + dlc for $20
Which includes DRM-Free versions of Oblivion and the games previous to it.

Worth noting that I've only ever seen it stock in few Michigan stores. which helps no one.
Yep. That's actually where I got mine.
Even including Skyrim being on sale in my first post was more just because I remembered "Oh yeah, special edition gets released in like two weeks, and is a free upgrade if you own either Legendary Edition or the standard edition and the DLC.

But yeah, the important part is Doom keeps going on sale, and after hearing everyone gush about it, I figured it was worth the $20 to me.

Not sure how many people in the thread care but the "Forzathon" event for the weekend is for the Nissan Silvia S14, its one of the most beloved cars in the series, and its not too hard of a challenge to do also.

You need to get 35,000 drift points in a single drift challenge using a Toyota Trueno.

Buy one, go to the tuning options, search for an AWD with really high speed and low handing ratio.  (I used one that was like 7.6 to 4.8)

Remember you can rewinding during these challenges so don't hesitate to to rewind to save a great run.

Not sure how many people in the thread care but the "Forzathon" event for the weekend is for the Nissan Silvia S14, its one of the most beloved cars in the series, and its not too hard of a challenge to do also.

You need to get 35,000 drift points in a single drift challenge using a Toyota Trueno.

Buy one, go to the tuning options, search for an AWD with really high speed and low handing ratio. (I used one that was like 7.6 to 4.8)

Remember you can rewinding during these challenges so don't hesitate to to rewind to save a great run.
I would love to play some but my game has a serious case of the crashes today, 2 in 20 minutes.

I haven't got any crashes in FH3 after the patch, but the performance issues is annoying though. Stutters are pretty much everywhere even though it stayed around 50-60fps most of the time for me.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/halloween-4-game-pack/

Includes a 10% off voucher for Halloween sale.

Edit. Use code VIP5 for an extra 5% off discount on that 4-pack.
Probably the best mystery pack I have gotten from them. Not that it was great. Just not as bad as some of the others I have bought. Lifeless seems unbundled and it was +3 for me.

Three Dead Zed
Lifeless
Corporate Lifestyle Simulator

Huntsman: The Orphanage

Probably the best mystery pack I have gotten from them. Not that it was great. Just not as bad as some of the others I have bought. Lifeless seems unbundled and it was +3 for me.

Three Dead Zed
Lifeless

I got the exact same games. Already have Corporate so here it is:

ZGVE9-?XG7E-HTDH?
? = M

anyone mention the super BR bundle on nuuvem?  Would be a +14 for me at about .57 per game, the Aritana e a Pena da Harpia looks pretty interesting.  7.99 and 10% goes to whatever institution Solar Meninos de Luz is.

it has 

Aritana e a Pena da Harpia
Chroma Squad
Toren
Stock Car Extreme
Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly
Phoenix Force
Porcunipine
Oniken
Pesadelo - Regressão
Painters Guild
Holodrive - Beginner's Pack
Damned
HTR+ Slot Car Simulation - DRM FREE
Dreaming Sarah
Qasir al-Wasat

http://www.nuuvem.com/bundle/super-br-bundle

Use code nuuvem10 for an extra 10% off

Use VPN and coupon for $5.77 total.

anyone mention the super BR bundle on nuuvem? Would be a +14 for me at about .57 per game, the Aritana e a Pena da Harpia looks pretty interesting. 7.99 and 10% goes to whatever institution Solar Meninos de Luz is.

http://www.nuuvem.com/bundle/super-br-bundle
SeasonalCAG Help A Broh Out Day:
Mentioned and bought.

Edit: NVM what was here erased and forgotten.

Did you ever adjust Dynamic geometry detail down to meduim?

That helped my crashes.
Ya, I keep that at medium and everything else at ultra. I switched cars and I haven't crashed since so maybe that was it. I dunno if anyone else has this but some of my cars don't appear in the garage either. I can drive them fine but when I go to preview them it is just an empty space.

Three Dead Zed
Lifeless

Getting Lifeless for $.50 is a pretty great deal. I paid $10 for it around release and from what I played, there is still much left to be desired, but for .50 I wouldn't be upset buying it.

Miscreated is a better (much better) version of the same type of game, though I figure we'll eventually get tired of Miscreated if they never expand the map, so having this to jump into won't be bad. Will let Reds know.

FYI, last I played, you could walk on water.

Also, it's published by GMG themselves so I guess this isn't too surprising.

Edit:

Also, Uplay sale going on. Cloudberry Kingdom for $2.29 is an all time low, says Steam key. I guess it could show up in a Monthly and you would have overpaid .29.

bread's done
Back