Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I can confirm we finished a little over half of Colonial Marines with plans to finish the rest.  Why?  I can't really say.  We've lasted much less on much better games, but I think the co-op mode and the relatively short chapters/missions had something to do with it.  It was fun in that sort of awful movie way.  At one point, the stage consisted of us quietly walking around a stage avoiding aliens attracted to sound/movement.  Of course, even if you stopped they still ran straight at you like suiciders in Rainbow Six Siege and blew up in your face.  At one point, Bah ran ahead, the game warped us to him, and we were all instantly killed by a swarm of exploding aliens.  The game also played like an SP game even in co-op, meaning that cool flamethrower or smart gun or mech suit was only available to one person and of course Bah ran ahead to claim it each time.  The aliens also had sexual undertones.  One face humped you until a teammate intervened.  Others threw their loads of goo in your face.  It was much like a night with Bah's mom.  

See you next week, bros!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to make a joke about using your zGold at Gamersgate on A:CM DLC but it's all gone from their store.  And all the DLC on Steam is listed at $29.99 a pop, even the one-off extra weapons.  WTF?  :lol:

There goes my dream of owning Sonic Electronic Ball Breakers.  Because nothing represents this game better than sucking the humor out of Hudson's speech by making every testosterone-laced joke into a marketable item.

Is "craptacular" a word? That's what I'd use to describe this month's humble.  I can't say some 3d puzzle game interests me one bit either. Maybe I'll just unsubscribe.

Is "craptacular" a word? That's what I'd use to describe this month's humble. I can't say some 3d puzzle game interests me one bit either. Maybe I'll just unsubscribe.
Better headliners equal worse packed in games. Though honestly I thought X-Com 2 (which was a great headliner) also had a good set of games in the bundle. These just...well eh...they're not for me at all.

Better headliners equal worse packed in games. Though honestly I thought X-Com 2 (which was a great headliner) also had a good set of games in the bundle. These just...well eh...they're not for me at all.
Honestly I don't think there's any evidence that the headliner impacts the rest of the bundle in any meaningful way yet. There have been some bundles with horrible headliners and had really crappy additions, and bundles w/really good headliners and great additions. It'd make sense that a really good headliner whose MSRP is still high would have bad reveals but I don't think there's enough of a sample size to determine one way or the other at this point.

Honestly I don't think there's any evidence that the headliner impacts the rest of the bundle in any meaningful way yet. There have been some bundles with horrible headliners and had really crappy additions, and bundles w/really good headliners and great additions. It'd make sense that a really good headliner whose MSRP is still high would have bad reveals but I don't think there's enough of a sample size to determine one way or the other at this point.
Shut up with your logic and evidence. Some of us are TRYING to dump on the monthly bundle here.

pleaaaase, never going to happen.
Shuffing some big FF games that I ain't touched yet (i.e. moving FF13-2 + LR: FF13 - since I ain't even finished FF13-1) to another internal-type of HDD (via my lovely Orico HDD dock here) just so I can download BF1.

I really do have to get better at not wasting HDD space on these internals here. If I ain't played it yet or started it yet, just flat-out move to another HDD (internal or external) or something.

Exactly. Weiler's mom is more likely to take a vow of chastity than MysterD doing anything.
BF1 is something I've been wanting to play. I ain't passing up a free weekend of BF1.

EDIT:

Made room.

Downloading BF1.

EDIT 2:

Woo! If I started now and left my computer completely alone to dedicate 100 percent to downloading, I could have that badboy downloaded in a mere 20 hours.
Origin is telling me that my DL for BF1 will be done in approx. 26 minutes + counting.

Is "craptacular" a word? That's what I'd use to describe this month's humble. I can't say some 3d puzzle game interests me one bit either. Maybe I'll just unsubscribe.
I for once am very happy with this bundle. Total Warhammer inclusion was the best headliner (even beat Xcom 2) since it's a recent AAA release. Space Run Galaxy is another amazing bonus since Space Run was quite fresh and enjoyable. I've been eyeing Naruto game for a mindless beat them up night. Poly Bridge and the rest of the puzzle games are just pure gems to play.

BF1 is something I've been wanting to play. I ain't passing up a free weekend of BF1.

EDIT:

Made room.

Downloading BF1.

EDIT 2:

Origin is telling me that my DL for BF1 will be done in approx. 26 minutes + counting.
Are you going to show up for some MP? Really fun to play with a squad.

I really had to delete a lot of the old bro games to make room for.... Uplay updates on Division, Crew, and some other stuff.

[sarcasm]

I figured out of everyone here, you'd be the most interested on the updates!

They're just for YOU!

[/sarcasm]
rcsample be like

Stew8Gq.gif

I for once am very happy with this bundle. Total Warhammer inclusion was the best headliner (even beat Xcom 2) since it's a recent AAA release. Space Run Galaxy is another amazing bonus since Space Run was quite fresh and enjoyable. I've been eyeing Naruto game for a mindless beat them up night. Poly Bridge and the rest of the puzzle games are just pure gems to play.
I like the looks of the puzzle games quite a bit. If you play puzzle games they're a great addition to a bundle. Some don't like them at all, though.

i am not remotely interested in BF1 but there is a rumor of MysterD appearance so I will delete ALL of my Battle.net games to make room for 51GB   :D/

Edit: in case I can't make it in time, can someone stream the brodate? I wanna see MysterD play MP with the bros  :whistle2:

rcsample be like

Stew8Gq.gif
That would be after he does this probably first...

900x900px-LL-68a492ac_al-bundy-kelly-boyfriend-slam-into-door-animated-gif.gif

EDIT:

i am not remotely interested in BF1 but there is a rumor of MysterD appearance so I will delete ALL of my Battle.net games to make room for 51GB :D/

Edit: in case I can't make it in time, can someone stream the brodate? I wanna see MysterD play MP with the bros :whistle2:
tumblr_olkgvhsS4q1v1z098o1_400.gif

Driver issues.

BF1 wants newer Nvidia drivers (375.64) than what I have installed (347.9).

Any way to work around this mess (i.e. maybe force it to boot in the command line anyways?) and just force the game to boot up?

I have had issues w/ installing newer drivers on NVidia and they wouldn't take, so I basically threw in the towel, quite a bit ago (i.e. when Nvidia tried forcing driver updates to get into GR: Wildlands Closed Beta - so didn't get into that Closed Beta).

[sarcasm]

I figured out of everyone here, you'd be the most interested on the updates!

They're just for YOU!

[/sarcasm]
didn't need to signify it was sarcasm we all know you post updates specifically for the benefit of drabe

have you tried cleaning up the old driver first then installing the clean one?
That's what I tried w/ DDU back when Wildlands was in Closed Beta, yep.

No dice back then.

I really don't want to try doing a damn driver clean + reinstall again.

I Googled a way to work around it. :)

But, looks like I'm here in the SP side.

Where the hell's the MP?

EDIT:

Okay, War Story thing was an intro thing. Interesting way to do an intro.

Onto MP.

I went to Fred Meyer this morning to buy some La Croix for my wife and some children's Tylenol for my son. I stopped by the electronics department and they had a bunch of Switch's in stock. I bought one.

For some reason I can't stop crying.

bread's done
Back