Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
how much is that in Mexico?
vmvsyr.jpg

Do I really have to build a wall today?!? Because I will! Even on a Sunday when I should be golfing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming most of the bros are just embarrassed, but last night we played Six Siege and got whooped all night, even with some "good" players.  FissFiss was distracted with things in his mouth and I think that's why we got beat so easily.  I didn't get to play until the last two rounds, and Syntax was banned completely again so he went to play BF1 with Weiler after Weiler rage quit.  Then Bah rage quite and we switched to BF1 where MysterD made another appearance we won most of the matches and remained surprisingly competitive in the others.  

Latest news is if you really read the statements from Bethesda, they have made zero mention of it being the Special edition or having DLC or recent texture updates(which the PC had anyway from the beginning as an optional download), so there is speculation that is a port of PS3/360 Skyrim, rather than a toned down PS4/One port(which had the better textures). And the people at Bethesda aren't coming out to disagree or respond. So that's a fail.
Sweet. I can just stick to my PC Skyrim: Legendary + Special Editions...

...Which is probably what I was going to do, anyways.

EDIT:

I'm assuming most of the bros are just embarrassed, but last night we played Six Siege and got whooped all night, even with some "good" players. FissFiss was distracted with things in his mouth and I think that's why we got beat so easily. I didn't get to play until the last two rounds, and Syntax was banned completely again so he went to play BF1 with Weiler after Weiler rage quit. Then Bah rage quite and we switched to BF1 where MysterD made another appearance we won most of the matches and remained surprisingly competitive in the others.
It was funny b/c I quit out of BF1 for a bit b/c I got tired, I fell asleep in front of the computer (not like that's anything new for me, TBH), and forgot to sign-out of Origin. Then I got a Direct Message on Origin that woke me up + got me back into the BF1 grind for a little bit!

I probably should've got more coffee or something w/ caffeine, but I was tired - and after a few games of Conquest, I threw in the towel and went to bed.

I'm really digging that BF1 MP, to say the least.

Sweet. I can just stick to my PC Skyrim: Legendary + Special Editions...

...Which is probably what I was going to do, anyways.

EDIT:

It was funny b/c I quit out of BF1 for a bit b/c I got tired, I fell asleep in front of the computer (not like that's anything new for me, TBH), and forgot to sign-out of Origin. Then I got a Direct Message on Origin that woke me up + got me back into the BF1 grind for a little bit!

I probably should've got more coffee or something w/ caffeine, but I was tired - and after a few games of Conquest, I threw in the towel and went to bed.

I'm really digging that BF1 MP, to say the least.
Yeah, BF1 MP is one of my favorites ever just due to the fact I can feel like I do something even if my kill count is low or I just dick around. It can get a little frustrating sometimes, but not like COD MP. The games are long though, but doesn't feel that way TBH.

Yeah, BF1 MP is one of my favorites ever just due to the fact I can feel like I do something even if my kill count is low or I just dick around. It can get a little frustrating sometimes, but not like COD MP. The games are long though, but doesn't feel that way TBH.
I have been outright highest score player in BF4 matches while having literally a few kills(on team based modes like Conquest), why I've always preferred it over COD style games.

Agreed.

Even if you are losing, the out-right chaos of Conquest w/ so much happening on-screen is just pure bliss on the battlefield. All kinds of different sorts of action everywhere.

CoD feels more typical FPS stuff, as there really aren't vehicles or anything else running or flying all over the map. BF1 is the opposite in Conquest - w/ tanks, jeeps, and even Zeppelins here.

Probably also helps that in BF1, even in standard TDM, maps + player counts are just flat-out bigger + better than CoD.

Steam

Kholat: H3K9X-0Z94I-MMTCV
Tharsis: GF5NH-7F2MF-2ZZXY
GRID 2 Drift Pack: QC9MX-5AA5D-DXMH7
Poly Bridge: EQ7NK-JIRTG-4AT87
Space Run Galaxy: F5PDZ-0AWF6-KT9IY
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3: E94IP-R2346-QBNGK
RIVE: EYBMD-YBILY-HE3Q0
Flat Heroes: EFX6Z-5C5WI-2IP5L
Morphblade: DR9NE-YC06V-ZH593

Origin

The Sims 3: 44YY-QRQJ-9F5A-G9HF-RTB5
The Sims 3 Date Night: 8LKY-8WMD-DNRK-ABYJ
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff: 7KTB-EADB-2XJC-2MFM-DRRU
The Sims 3 Late Night: 8TSS-DXUD-W5VW-6PT3-X7HU

Steam

Kholat: H3K9X-0Z94I-MMTCV
Tharsis: GF5NH-7F2MF-2ZZXY
GRID 2 Drift Pack: QC9MX-5AA5D-DXMH7
Poly Bridge: EQ7NK-JIRTG-4AT87
Space Run Galaxy: F5PDZ-0AWF6-KT9IY
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3: E94IP-R2346-QBNGK
RIVE: EYBMD-YBILY-HE3Q0
Flat Heroes: EFX6Z-5C5WI-2IP5L
Morphblade: DR9NE-YC06V-ZH593

Origin

The Sims 3: 44YY-QRQJ-9F5A-G9HF-RTB5
The Sims 3 Date Night: 8LKY-8WMD-DNRK-ABYJ
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff: 7KTB-EADB-2XJC-2MFM-DRRU
The Sims 3 Late Night: 8TSS-DXUD-W5VW-6PT3-X7HU
Nice drops!!!

I have been outright highest score player in BF4 matches while having literally a few kills(on team based modes like Conquest), why I've always preferred it over COD style games.
Definitely. In bf4 I even had a match where I was top player without a single kill. I wasnt trying to do it on purpose at first, but once I realized that I was doing it it had to be done. Most of the rounds when Im top player I end up with a real shitty k/d but playing medic and reviving everyone counts for way more.

Its always hard to get across to people that kills and k/d dont matter in bf games, its all about team support and PTFO

DESYNC is the first game I've ever refunded due to just not caring very much for it. The other two were due to getting them bundled or cheaper within the next fourteen days. Disappointed as I'd been following the game for a long time

Hey, now, I'm really working on my backlog

I'm not even that far behind, this week alone I completed two games Crysis 3 (from launch) and Dead Space 3 (from Origin bundle) :p

So far this year beaten 20 games or DLCs! 

I'm assuming most of the bros are just embarrassed, but last night we played Six Siege and got whooped all night, even with some "good" players. FissFiss was distracted with things in his mouth and I think that's why we got beat so easily. I didn't get to play until the last two rounds, and Syntax was banned completely again so he went to play BF1 with Weiler after Weiler rage quit. Then Bah rage quite and we switched to BF1 where MysterD made another appearance we won most of the matches and remained surprisingly competitive in the others.
i did not rage quit, i am typically the low player so i stepped out so one of you could join.

Bah is a little slow on the uptake. its easy to say we lose because I suck so bad, but once im out of the way and you guys got abused he rage quit becuase he realized he was the common denominator. Plus, lets be honest, its much more fun to bitch at bf1.

Syntax is almost a good medic now, unlike fox, who is still a horrible sniper. I say we kick fox if he picks sniper again.

For the record, GAS GRENADES RULE!

i did not rage quit, i am typically the low player so i stepped out so one of you could join.

Bah is a little slow on the uptake. its easy to say we lose because I suck so bad, but once im out of the way and you guys got abused he rage quit becuase he realized he was the common denominator. Plus, lets be honest, its much more fun to bitch at bf1.
I blame BF1 for making us suck at RSS. We've spent too long YOLO-charging into battle and respawning and forgot how to play intelligently. I couldn't even finish a solo terror hunt last night.

Syntax is almost a good medic now, unlike fox, who is still a horrible sniper. I say we kick fox if he picks sniper again.

For the record, GAS GRENADES RULE!
I did not rage quit. I was just ready to quit as I was sick of losing and I was ready to play BF1. We had planned on playing both last night (which you and I, as well as Fox and I had talked about). We did have that one game where we won 3-1 at least, but Siege was largely unfun for the most part last night.

Ampersand: 9PVP8-J4IY2-3L522

Calcu-Late: L6HTY-5RVNQ-4H62R

Clergy Splode: MGJDX-DKK6D-K2PDN

Duke Nukem Forever: 23ZJQ-P3JM5-PICHD

Eaten Alive: R4NIV-LR58W-B7IJB

Kivi, Toilet and Shotgun: RMZCH-YJZ5V-38PH5

Neon Hardcorps: 7XVVT-23IC3-09IQC

New kind of adventure: N7CX6-AVGXD-WKF64

Project Druid - 2D Labyrinth Explorer-: JWK4E-XF4WM-QY5BE

Star Drifter: DLIAM-IVIDR-MP0G9

Stellar 2D: 9Y89A-G242W-KDG6Z

Super Mega Neo Pug: 2WJHZ-Q9FLV-9NK6G

Super Mustache: WD22F-AAQZT-7PPQ3

Super Space Pug: ZLBGF-Y58KL-CKGCT

Terra Incognita ~ Chapter One: The Descendant: J58XD-0IYKF-H7MWM

Turbo Pug: GX8R5-HKIYK-VBJFW

394877.gif

so it is the same like the U.S. price?

i thought Mexico has a deeper discount
Some games are cheaper, others aren't. And we barely get any good discounts, other countries will have 75% off sales and we get nothing.

Not to mention almost all the games sold as Steam keys are not available here. :|

I blame BF1 for making us suck at RSS. We've spent too long YOLO-charging into battle and respawning and forgot how to play intelligently. I couldn't even finish a solo terror hunt last night.
I was sucking so bad the first 5 or so rounds. It wasn't until the last three or so rounds that I was warmed up at all and getting 3-5 kills.

Maybe not twenty but if you told me ten I would believe it. It uses art style to cover for a lack of technical fidelity.
Oh please. They've always done that, but to say it looks comparable to games released in 2007 is ridiculous. If you told me it came out 4-5 years ago i'd believe it, but if it released in 2007 it'd be an outlier. You're basically saying it looks like games that came out right when ps3/wii/360 were released.

tod_1.jpg

the_legend_of_zelda_12_145873.jpg

4498_gta_iv_screenshot.jpg

Uhhhh... If I was picking which of those was most recent, I'd go for the top one which has much more clarity than the muddled looking middle option or the blockier bottom option.
Yeah, R&C still looks amazing. I guess Nintendo should have made a new Link type. Pixar Link! Better than Pastel Link anyway.

Eh, I think BoTW looks pretty nice for a game that is released for the Wii U. The art style goes a long way towards making up for the lack of processing power. The fact that they couldn't or didn't make it look better on the switch is disappointing though.

Eh, I think BoTW looks pretty nice for a game that is released for the Wii U.
It doesn't look bad. But, like we seem to agree on, it looks decent due to the art style and not because it's technically impressive.

But I suppose someone can keep throwing screenshots at me until I break down admit that the Switch flagship launch title only looks like a five year old game and not a ten year old one.

It doesn't look bad. But, like we seem to agree on, it looks decent due to the art style and not because it's technically impressive.

But I suppose someone can keep throwing screenshots at me until I break down admit that the Switch flagship launch title only looks like a five year old game and not a ten year old one.
There's a difference between saying a game isn't technically impressive and saying that it looks like a ps3 launch title, one is absolutely true and the other is a bit ridiculous, that's all I was trying to say.

bread's done
Back