Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
A few of the bros started the revamp of Gauntlet tonight. I remember the old version very well and plunking quarters into that sucker (not unlike Weiler's mom) but I felt that the gameplay was really one dimensional which I guess is the point. But whatever, it was ok, played pretty good and I enjoyed stealing most the gold so no one else could get any. It was MOR for the most part, but will be interested in seeing if we can complete it next week.

Anyway, tomorrow is Ultimate Chicken Horse which looks like a lot of fun, so if you're getting the MP Humble, come and uh Ultimate Chicken Horse with your bros.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the daedalic bundle is on sale for $15.99
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/55062/
Is this a good deal, these games any good deponia series looks to be decent the rest looks meh to me.
Decent maybe not great deal since quite a few have been bundled. The Deponia games and the Dark Eye/Memoria games are supposed to be good. The rest have had good reviews but i'm not sure. I'm sure they are some high quality adventure games though.

I guess it doesn't matter since the bundle doesn't discount for products owned anyway but I notice that it doesn't count owning Deponia: The Complete Journey as owning 1, 2 & 3 individually.

I probably missed it when it was free or something but according to IsThereAnyDeal this is pretty close to an all-time low on Killing Floor 2: http://www.play-asia.com/killing-floor-2-steam/13/709n2b

I also saw they have some fairly cheap Uplay keys if you're into THAT kind of thing.
I haven't read/heard anything about Nier pre order keys from PA for weeks. If PA didn't send them I wouldn't bother with that site ever again.

When I woke up this morning I said to myself "I hope there's a VR and Paradox Interactive weekend sale" and lo and behold there is.  I think tomorrow's morning wish will be for a Magicka sale.  

Edit:

And I forgot Magicka is Paradox so I almost wasted that wish!

When I woke up this morning I said to myself "I hope there's a VR and Paradox Interactive weekend sale" and lo and behold there is. I think tomorrow's morning wish will be for a Magicka sale.

Edit:

And I forgot Magicka is Paradox so I almost wasted that wish!
you should just wish for a zombie survival game to be in tomorrows humble monthly. You got a good shot on that.

I'm asking this one last time....has anyone played Loot Rascals? I keep getting tempted by it, but reviews say it has shortcomings for being too samey or something and maybe too random. Just curious is all.

I'm asking this one last time....has anyone played Loot Rascals? I keep getting tempted by it, but reviews say it has shortcomings for being too samey or something and maybe too random. Just curious is all.
lootr.png

All of us got it from some gleam giveaway and none of us played it.. I think that might be the best answer you'll get

Wow, at least someone is trying to do something about it. Im more amazed that gearbox agreed to go into business with them without obviously doing any sort of research. One days worth of googling by an intern would have come up with all of this, its just crazy that an actual company would be willing to sign a contract with another company solely based around 'well i heard some shitty youtube streamers are sponsored by these guys, must be legit!'

Wow, at least someone is trying to do something about it. Im more amazed that gearbox agreed to go into business with them without obviously doing any sort of research. One days worth of googling by an intern would have come up with all of this, its just crazy that an actual company would be willing to sign a contract with another company solely based around 'well i heard some shitty youtube streamers are sponsored by these guys, must be legit!'
But, shouldn't G2A + Gearbox get along w/ their shady practices?

Didn't Gearbox supposed outsource Aliens:CM to TimeGate mostly and maybe fund Borderlands 2 w/ some of Sega's Alien:CM $$$? ;)

No one is doing research nowadays as long as the other side promises premium term.  Gearbox must have gotten a great contract with G2A; hence they didn't bother to care about the company itself.  I imagine the same thing could be said about Groupees

One day, YannyC will open a profitable publishing business for grandma's point and click adventure game genre and ya'all will weep for such missed opportunity.

thomas-c00084eb49f1261869136647c6e2977496b7719810a60b84dcd822adf6401f75.jpg

But, shouldn't G2A + Gearbox get along w/ their shady practices?

Didn't Gearbox supposed outsource Aliens:CM to TimeGate mostly and maybe fund Borderlands 2 w/ some of Sega's Alien:CM $$$? ;)
Gearbox has been a shitty company ever since they invented the (not the entire) Season pass.

They knew damn well how shady G2A is/was, and probably didn't expect any backlash to grow as large and public as it has.

Now they've spun the narrative in their favor. If G2A changes its ways, Gearbox paved the road. If G2A refuses to budge, Gearbox cuts ties with a shady reseller. Either way, they're the good guys.

It's entertaining. Got old for me fast, I got it in a bundle years ago.
I've had Overlord 1+2 since the old retail days, when games came on discs.

Overlord 1 was good, what I played of it. Never finished it.

Never played Overlord 2.

Also own both on Steam, of course.

Started playing the original SNES Shin Megami Tensei the other day and I'm hooked. Funny how Undertale was blown up to be such a new concept when SMT did the whole communication/pacifist thing in combat decades earlier.

I'm going to derail this thread faster then anyone has done before and first.

Politics, when are we going to get a video game base on the current situation? 

bread's done
Back