Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Instead of cranking it alone in his self pity he should be using that kid as bait to get the real thing. He can create some tragic backstory about his wife dying and just dance in the rain shower of sympathy sex that will fall upon him.

GTA V just got boring for me, based on my time trying out the ps4 version on friend's system. First person mode is immersive but I thought the open world had some annoying issues, such as the lacklustre ecosystem outside of the city and the lack of river systems, due to one giant island. I just got my refund on Lego Worlds approved, so I shall be waiting for Cities Skylines to hit 50 percent off or something. Lego Worlds isn't bad right now, but lacks enough to do at the moment.

GTA V just got boring for me, based on my time trying out the ps4 version on friend's system. First person mode is immersive but I thought the open world had some annoying issues, such as the lacklustre ecosystem outside of the city and the lack of river systems, due to one giant island. I just got my refund on Lego Worlds approved, so I shall be waiting for Cities Skylines to hit 50 percent off or something. Lego Worlds isn't bad right now, but lacks enough to do at the moment.
play trove, it is basically a free version of lego world

i enjoyed playing gta v online,

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished Portal Stories: Mel. The verdict? It's more, hard as balls, Portal 2. Imagine the hardest balls you could possibly imagine ... it's harder than those balls. You'll get stuck a lot, you'll watch the walkthrough a lot, but you'll really feel a sense of accomplishment when you finish a test without cheating. It's fun and I recommend it to anyone that loved and finished Portals 1 & 2.

Imagine the hardest balls you could possibly imagine ... it's harder than those balls.
KaKG5SG.gif

GOG Sale the best so far (for this week) only due to Theme Hospital on sale again. Seriously worth playing if you never have, and like builder games, or playing again if you have played it way back. Shame there hasn't really been a good successor to it yet, but going to hold out hope someone does one soon. 

GOG Sale the best so far (for this week) only due to Theme Hospital on sale again. Seriously worth playing if you never have, and like builder games, or playing again if you have played it way back. Shame there hasn't really been a good successor to it yet, but going to hold out hope someone does one soon.
Buying any old EA games on GOG is a trap. They have been releasing them free on Origin pretty regularly....Theme Hospital was free in January I believe.

Might have to slum it over on uplay, because that Black Flag price is tempting!
Yeah, that's a good deal for AC IV: Black Flag (UPlay). Great game. BTW.

Titan Quest: Gold (Steam) for $2.18 is the cheapest that I think I've seen that, as well.

EDIT:

About TQ: Gold - according to ITAD, sure looks like it:

http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=titanquestgold

TQ: Gold on German site's censored for violence.

Same price in their France site, though. Not listed for censorship there.

Except that he's lyin, lyin like a dawg.
No, he is not. It was glitched ACIV Black Flag last winter on steam store. I think it was ~90% off or so during a couple of minutes.

The base game was ~ 1.99€ in Europe. No Gold version for Europe though, but I remember seeing spoder having an extra Gold Gift in his inventory.

No, he is not. It was glitched ACIV Black Flag last winter on steam store. I think it was ~90% off or so during a couple of minutes.

The base game was ~ 1.99€ in Europe. No Gold version for Europe though, but I remember seeing spoder having an extra Gold Gift in his inventory.
Yeeeeah.

Glitches don't count.

I'll give you 10 random steam games per month free. To be eligible, you need to pay $9.99 per month for my used socks (postage not included, will be added to price).

Glitches are the ONLY thing that counts.
srsly, who buys games when they aren't glitched?!

It wasn't an extra, it was the only copy I was able to buy.. I just didn't activate it for a while.

:beer: Time to go Glitch another one. 

Since, I seem to miss the majority of Steam game glitches that is.

srsly, who buys games when they aren't glitched?!

It wasn't an extra, it was the only copy I was able to buy.. I just didn't activate it for a while.
so does that count as a backlog? b/c it's not counted toward your Steam library and stuck in gift limbo for the rest of eternity

Thanks to Fox, I installed Time Clickers and started playing it. You get five types of DPS guns and have to repeatedly upgrade them. You also have to "Time Warp" and reset your progress after level 100 to get "Time Cubes" and upgrade your "Artifacts." Achievements are based on kills, levels completed, clicks, critical clicks, money obtained, and times the world has been reset.

It's basically Clicker Heroes.

I haven't figured out how to directly decrypt the save file yet, but you can find a hacked version online and play it in your web browser, then save the file and import it into your Steam game. Why? Because these games are really boring, and they force you to play this shit for thousands of hours to get these achievements when they could have just scaled the requisites lower and forgone that damned reset gimmick.

Apparently there's going to be a Pinball Arcade sale starting July 25. They aren't always good about advertising their sales on the Steam front page, so I thought I'd post this here. From their newsletter:

It's time for the Pinball Arcade Summer Sale!

This time around, the Season One and Two passes are 50% off the retail price on all platforms!

Season One Bundle (21 Tables) - $29.99 $14.99
Season One Pro Bundle - $39.99 $19.99
Season One Pro Upgrade - $9.99 $4.99

Season Two Bundle (19 Tables) - $29.99 $14.99
Season Two Pro Bundle - $39.99 $19.99
Season Two Pro Upgrade - $9.99 $4.99

SALE DATES
iOS & Android (Google Play, Amazon & OUYA) - TODAY 7/24/15 - 8/28/15
Steam - Tomorrow @ 10AM 7/25/15 - 8/08/15
Season One is pretty good, Highlights include Ripley's Believe it or Not!; Star Trek: The Next Generation; Black Hole, Twilight Zone; Black Knight. The DX11 stuff was added recently and the lighting looks terrific. It's free to try.

I'm personally considering Season Two. In my opinion, there's no need to buy the Pro Bundle unless you just like messing with the table rules.

Here's two deals.

Despair is $0.09. Worst game ever? Maybe, but at $0.09, I think it's a record for cheapest game that wasn't DLC, a glitch, or free.

Saviors is $0.19 and it's a bullet hell game. It seems to be a fun, good game.

Here's two deals.

Despair is $0.09. Worst game ever? Maybe, but at $0.09, I think it's a record for cheapest game that wasn't DLC, a glitch, or free.

Saviors is $0.19 and it's a bullet hell game. It seems to be a fun, good game.
They both have cards too. I bought Saviors when it popped up a few days ago. Despair is a good buy for the cards. Too bad I already have it. Sales like this make me think I should stop buying shitty bundles.

bread's done
Back