Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hmm... I'm tempted by Mad Max and MGSV but I don't think I'm even that close to fakeybroing them. I just looked at my backlog last night and holy hell, it's out of control. There's about 10-12 games that I should probably play instead before indulging in any future day 1 purchases.

On another note, I played some COD: BO3 beta over the weekend and I was not too impressed. If rehashed could be rehashed then BO3 is rehashhashed.

Hmm... I'm tempted by Mad Max and MGSV but I don't think I'm even that close to fakeybroing them. I just looked at my backlog last night and holy hell, it's out of control. There's about 10-12 games that I should probably play instead before indulging in any future day 1 purchases.
Just 10-12? Lightweight.

There's way more I should play. And not even counting all the thousands of throwaway indie bundle trash.

And I'm still thinking FunstockeyFakeying Max and Metal.

Oh the peer pressurz!!

Yep, I think it'll take quite a bit of a killer deal to get me in on Mad Max + MGS5.

Too much on my plate already and too much in my backlog.

I'm in the midst of Risen 3.

Still need to play more Final Fantasy 13.

Also have more of Far Cry 4 to work on.

Still haven't touched too much of Witcher 3, The Evil Within, and ACU.

Maybe this century I'll finish up Dark Souls PTD.

I also have not played Shadowrun: Dragonfall; Wasteland 2; COD Ghosts; AC Rogue; all of the Borderlands 2 DLC's.

And that's just for starters here. I know that ain't everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I think it'll take quite a bit of a killer deal to get me in on Mad Max + MGS5.

Too much on my plate already and too much in my backlog.

I'm in the midst of Risen 3.

Still need to play more Final Fantasy 13.

Also have more of Far Cry 4 to work on.

Still haven't touched too much of Witcher 3, The Evil Within, and ACU.

Maybe this century I'll finish up Dark Souls PTD.

I also have not played Shadowrun: Dragonfall; Wasteland 2; COD Ghosts; AC Rogue; all of the Borderlands 2 DLC's.

And that's just for starters here. I know that ain't everything.
Let me help you.

Maybe this century I'll finish up Dark Souls PTD. Just for your own mental sanity, forget it. At this point, if you haven't finished it, I doubt you will get some motivation to not only restart the last saved point game, but also to finish what you have had left.

You probably have more chances to start playing II than finishing I xD.

i already fakeybro'd Mad Max, but i'm guessing by the time it comes out, i'll be knee deep in D3 it'll be hard for me to break away from it. unless of course, neuro doesn't boost me, in that case, fuck you neuro!!!

i already fakeybro'd Mad Max, but i'm guessing by the time it comes out, i'll be knee deep in D3 it'll be hard for me to break away from it. unless of course, neuro doesn't boost me, in that case, fuck you neuro!!!
I'll be ready Friday night to nerd it out in d3 while I obviously get drunk

D'OH

[grandia 2 missing all files.jpg]

*Edit: It's fixed now. But still, what a way to launch. :p
I hope more companies don't adopt this anti-piracy approach of not actually giving you any of the game files!

On another note, I played some COD: BO3 beta over the weekend and I was not too impressed. If rehashed could be rehashed then BO3 is rehashhashed.
That is an impressively small backlog around these parts!

And speaking of the Diablo 3 2.3 patch, does it add more stash tabs for us digital hoarders?

This "Gold" Edition doesn't include the two extra DLC characters. A lot of us felt cheated after they released Gold then kept releasing DLC. Who do they think they are? Gearbox?
Nah, I think Gearbox is a bit high profile for them to model themselves after. I'd imagine they're taking Paradox as their example.

Couldn't decide what to start playing last night so I just booted up Borderlands 1, as I'd been meaning to play as a Siren, which I hadn't done yet. I hadn't played the game since probably 2010 or so. I didn't realize just how much better BL2 feels than this. Game is still really good, but it feels like a rudimentary concept of BL2...doesn't seem to be as much variety in what guns do, enemy types, environments, etc. Either way I'm completely addicted to it and already have my character up to level 20.

Damn, Souffrir beat me to it, was thinking it sounded like Paradox as well.

Though suppose to be truly like Paradox they'd have to release an ultimate edition as well...which would still not have all the dlc included.

This "Gold" Edition doesn't include the two extra DLC characters. A lot of us felt cheated after they released Gold then kept releasing DLC. Who do they think they are? Gearbox?
Are there really people out there who still think "gold" means "complete" edition? Hell, "GOTY" doesn't even mean "complete" anymore. I'm pretty sure that practice went extinct in the early 2000s. Nowadays it's just another marketing term.

Are there really people out there who still think "gold" means "complete" edition? Hell, "GOTY" doesn't even mean "complete" anymore. I'm pretty sure that practice went extinct in the early 2000s. Nowadays it's just another marketing term.
Yup. Then you have games like Guacamelee that release like 7 times and each one is some title like "Super Awesome Luchadore Cowabunga Edition" and you have no idea what the fuck that's even supposed to mean

I sort of want those 99 cent Shakespeare grandma games but they're not on Steam and require the Playfire client to download and play so ewwww.
Those two games were in a Humble Daedalic Weekly back in November 2013. Are you sure you don't have them already?

I'm still waiting for Daedalic to get off their asses and release those on Steam but knowing them they won't give us a key for that bundle.

might i interest you in bullshit special mats needed to cube your legs?
ugh yeah...i know.....but those fucking key fragments man
Let's be honest, they just substituted the grinding for different items (fragments for conversion mats). Now you get to do ALL bounty runs instead of the commoner act 1 AND have to grind for souls to get the good ancient legendary rolls. I can't say I am excited about season 4 but do like the upcoming 2.3 changes. More bank space is REALLY needed though even moreso with the new changes. I will most likely only go for a season 4 level 70 toon for the rewards and focus on extracting legendary powers with the cube for each class in non-season.

I expect seasons to be even longer due to the 2.3 changes as well so Blizzard won't need to make changes as often. Only the dedicated need apply for each new season. Sorry but no, getting ancients were bad enough having to do each season.

[quote name="Motiv" post="12883000" timestamp="1440464084"]Wait, so now it's cool to fakeybro?!?

Poor Snakeybro was ahead of his time. [/quote]
Pretty soon It will be cool to talk like Tebow on CAG. Spnaking eggo diaper whippr!

might i interest you in bullshit special mats needed to cube your legs?
ugh yeah...i know.....but those fucking key fragments man
Let's be honest, they just substituted the grinding for different items (fragments for conversion mats). Now you get to do ALL bounty runs instead of the commoner act 1 AND have to grind for souls to get the good ancient legendary rolls. I can't say I am excited about season 4 but do like the upcoming 2.3 changes. More bank space is REALLY needed though even moreso with the new changes. I will most likely only go for a season 4 level 70 toon for the rewards and focus on extracting legendary powers with the cube for each class in non-season.

bread's done
Back