Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
From what I understand Obsidian pretty much has full autonomy and Paradox is just acting as publisher. I know they intend to do a couple of old BG style expansion pack DLC but I doubt it's going to have 40 different DLC with wizards robes and crap like that. Had they intended that they would already have started doing so.
Cities: Skylines is the same way. I think people were expecting a million-thousand paid DLC but they don't have any yet and, like PoE, Paradox is just publishing, not developing.

So how many people are going to end up banned from GreenManGaming for abusing their system even though it was their fault in the first place?
I'm going to go ahead and guess "zero".

Hey bros, it's me FoxyPie, been busy this week on a business trip, but looks like I missed some sweet fakeypie deals on some pre-orders?  Oh well.  FoxyPie out.  

Extra black ops 3 beta keys

Friend Token: QQ3D5-Z63Z5-VD5E8
Just tried on a whim to see if it worked and it did thanks.

Again if you all would just go to tebow chat I won't have to post how I missed GMG glitch twice:

headpiece747: So I take my kid to the park and we ride some slides and play with smiles all round...
headpiece747: ... I come back look through the chat see 50% off everything at GMG and now my smile is upside
Here is my reply to Mooby on Steam:

headpiece747: Yeah I missed it took my kid to the park my bad for trying to be a good daddy amrite

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea when the GreenManGaming 50% off Mad Max offer ends?

Yes, I know this is CheapAssGamer.  Yes, I know Warner Brothers just burned us with Arkham Knight.

But I like Avalanche, and they said the PC version was made in-house.

I'd like to wait until the last minute before deciding, though.  (...hence my question on when the deal ends...)

Any idea when the GreenManGaming 50% off Mad Max offer ends?

Yes, I know this is CheapAssGamer. Yes, I know Warner Brothers just burned us with Arkham Knight.
But I like Avalanche, and they said the PC version was made in-house.
I'd like to wait until the last minute before deciding, though. (...hence my question on when the deal ends...)
Until Midnight Friday Universal European Time or whatever. So, uh, some time on Friday I guess. Too lazy to look and figure out what their not universal universal time is.

Apparently an email went out about it.

I definitely prefer Pepsi over Tab. Not big on Tab.

I prefer Regular Pepsi big time over Diet Pepsi.
Please describe big time in measurable units as big time is a relative term and I am trying to get a grasp on just how big of a time by which you prefer pepsi over diet pepsi

Please describe big time in measurable units as big time is a relative term and I am trying to get a grasp on just how big of a time by which you prefer pepsi over diet pepsi
I really like Pepsi (regular) quite a bit.

Diet Pepsi is just "meh" to me.

Forget Tab - doesn't even belong in the Diet Pepsi conversation, nevermind Pepsi (regular) conversation.

I used Amazon coins to grab some of the new Hearthstone packs and it goofed up and took my coins without giving the goods. It's a known issue according to the Amazon rep. Just a heads up to all of you who are most likely smarter than me and avoiding Hearthstone.
I opened about 14 packs with gold and got mostly worthless stuff plus the worthless legendary that can't even attack heroes. On top of that I can now lose in more ways than I previously thought possible. Why I still play this game every few days I don't understand.

And now talking about Lucius has prompted motoki to send me a key for it. Just want to reiterate how much I love this place. I'll keep this in mind and be sure to pay it forward in the future.

It's been a while since I've done this, so figured it needed to be done

Bobby of the day:

bobbyp.png

Bobby of the day:

bobbyp.png
Pregnancy can really open up your mind and make you want to explore other options. It does change people, so please be considerate.

Just kidding, I have no heart or feelings:

QP8WH-5CDPY-I6DHY

EX5HZ-5QHJ0-FCLGX

VVFBN-XD09T-KDJ3T

JK3HW-TQVP4-JH080

MQAHJ-9TCPW-IYGWH

NZBYN-4H6AE-L742Q

9ABY6-7BJEK-L00GA

F43L5-QNQ03-4KGQF

7X6M8-TNFDJ-FVZJD

3RD6J-M07L9-ED68J

Bobby of the day:

bobbyp.png
The only thing I don't understand is why people don't use CONDOMs.........still unbelivable people like to take so many riskies. (I'm talking more related to gonorrhea and those things)

Bobby of the day:

bobbyp.png
I stand by what I said. :bouncy:

The only thing I don't understand is why people don't use CONDOMs.........still unbelivable people like to take so many riskies. (I'm talking more related to gonorrhea and those things)
[customspoiler=Real Talk] [/customspoiler]

It depends on the situation. You obviously have situations where they aren't seen as necessary (BC pills, IUDs, prior STD testing, LTRs), and even then they don't always work (not to mention "accidents" can be intentional sometimes)

Godammit spoder, see what you started. This is worse than all the WiiU, shoe and VRAM talked combined into one conversation.

Brb, gonna walk to Walgreens in my Adidas Superstars thinking about how I was cheated 0.5GB of VRAM and I'm gonna see if I can use a WiiU as currency to buy some rubbers.

[quote name="spoderman" post="12885686" timestamp="1440588242"]It's been a while since I've done this, so figured it needed to be done

Bobby of the day:

bobbyp.png
[/quote]
I'm on mobile and I cannot read the screen shot. I'll just assume from the following conversation that Bobby knocked up Tebow's mom again. Oh Bobby!

I opened about 14 packs with gold and got mostly worthless stuff plus the worthless legendary that can't even attack heroes. On top of that I can now lose in more ways than I previously thought possible. Why I still play this game every few days I don't understand.
It's th first card game I've ever played and I seem to be doing ok in it. I've only been playing a week and managed to find some OP cheap deck builds that shot me to rank 15 with only 4 losses. I'm debating on making a push to 10 or even 5 before the season ends. You can add me on battle.net and I'd be happy to share my findings with you.

Quick offtopic post...anyone see that shooting this morning in Virgina?

Messed up...and the shooter took a video of him doing it first person and posted it on Twitter and Facebook......

bread's done
Back