Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I just heard the news. Pretty disturbing. Here's more details (there's video but I don't believe there's any footage of the shooting.)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-air-virginia-shooting-identified/story?id=33327920
There is footage. The actual LIVE footage from the news, AND he posted a first person video of him doing the shooting on Twitter and Facebook. Both accounts were suspended/deleted.

They are online, but I wouldn't recommend watching them, not that you really see anything gory, but you do see her get shot :/

POS shooter just offed himself too

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I've done this, so figured it needed to be done

Bobby of the day:

bobbyp.png
I'm on mobile and I cannot read the screen shot. I'll just assume from the following conversation that Bobby knocked up Tebow's mom again. Oh Bobby!
They are online, but I wouldn't recommend watching them, not that you really see anything gory, but you do see her get shot :/

POS shooter just offed himself too
Uh, happy Women's Equality Day...

Wait, wait, wait...I just read the BobbyGate post from Deep Spoder. "She got religious again after she was pregnant for a bit?" Are we making fun of Bobby because some chick felt bad about getting an abortion? :whistle2:(

It's th first card game I've ever played and I seem to be doing ok in it. I've only been playing a week and managed to find some OP cheap deck builds that shot me to rank 15 with only 4 losses. I'm debating on making a push to 10 or even 5 before the season ends. You can add me on battle.net and I'd be happy to share my findings with you.
Sure, just send me your battletag id. I haven't looked up any decks online or anything I usually just throw my own together which it turns out I'm not very good at.

Wait, wait, wait...I just read the BobbyGate post from Deep Spoder. "She got religious again after she was pregnant for a bit?" Are we making fun of Bobby because some chick felt bad about getting an abortion? :whistle2:(
I think you're reading way too much into it. There were no abortions involved

So for those who may not check the Bundlestars thread, this happened:

Indie Gala: Ah we giva u Shadow of'a Mor'a'dora witha DLC $16.99

Bundle Stars: New reduced price on Shadow of Mordor + DLC $14.99

Indie Gala: Ah we giva u Shadow of'a Mor'a'dora witha DLC $16.99 $14.89

I think you're reading way too much into it. There were no abortions involved
I'm reading a normal amount into it. "For a bit" is not a suitable description for "she was pregnant." You don't say "oh I had a kid for a bit" unless the kid died or you stole him/her from Walgreens while trading in a WiiU and they AMBER Alerted your ass. Just sayin'.

So, is this going to be the best way to get WB games with Lots of DLC's or WB Complete Editions - wait for game to be out a bit; wait for DLC's to all come out; catch it all on either Bundle Stars or IndieGala for cheap?

Batman: Arkham Origins pack; MKX pack; and now this w/ SoM.

What's next? Mad Max Complete, a year from now?

I'm reading a normal amount into it. "For a bit" is not a suitable description for "she was pregnant." You don't say "oh I had a kid for a bit" unless the kid died or you stole him/her from Walgreens while trading in a WiiU and they AMBER Alerted your ass. Just sayin'.
I will try to resume Bobby's conversation with Spoder.

"Don't let ever any women smell Bobby's underpants, unless you wanna see that girl getting pregnant"

For those of you who use Origin:
D42S-VR9K-ZSZS-8LKU-AAC4
4M2A-BPFW-22SL-CQL9-FLMV
6Q77-WSEG-278J-P846-BCG5
44RR-3GAW-9DJ5-7AZF-PC5B
H5C4-8AUP-L2EP-XUKD-6EWX
493T-Z96X-WT9D-6EMY-N4MQ
3PNE-28BY-ZYQ7-BGQN-E9XK
CTS2-8ABY-NNK7-3SXS-SAAT

Now back to my day whiskey.

I think I'll buy pillars from Nuuvem... It will be cheaper by christmas, but they may pull a Warner and the game will be unavailable on my region

For those of you who use Origin:
D42S-VR9K-ZSZS-8LKU-AAC4
4M2A-BPFW-22SL-CQL9-FLMV
6Q77-WSEG-278J-P846-BCG5
44RR-3GAW-9DJ5-7AZF-PC5B
H5C4-8AUP-L2EP-XUKD-6EWX
493T-Z96X-WT9D-6EMY-N4MQ
3PNE-28BY-ZYQ7-BGQN-E9XK
CTS2-8ABY-NNK7-3SXS-SAAT

Now back to my day whiskey.
Some deplorable child molester redeemed them all without saying thanks. Incestual pedophiles gonna incestual pedophile.

Just finished the Dying Light demo - since you only get to play it for an hour in the game-world and all.

Holy crap - this game's kick-ass. Combat feels way more visceral than ever before (much better than Dead Island original + Riptide) & the emphasis on parkour adds a nice mix in the gameplay (to keep you moving, since you have a stamina bar for your attacks now).

Over here on my rig (i7 950; 16GB RAM; 4GB VRAM 960), game was performing at 1080p w/ almost everything up to High; VSync Off; All the GameWorks Stuff On; and a framerate at around 45-50 FPS. I should note - it was eating up almost 3.5 GB VRAM memory usage here on the regular here.

I can't wait until base-game and/or Season Pass bricks down. 

Not on you, dude, that's on the lurkers who lurked.

Regulars appreciate that any giveaway is generous of spirit and CAGly.

Unless it's Bad Rats

or Lucius
I'll take any +1's that I can get to up the infamous Steam game-count.

I already have Lucius and Bad Rats, BTW.

Well, we could try this again then. I'll go back to my previous style, anyone want a game listed here, PM me.
Murder Miners
White Noise Online
Epigenesis

Just finished the Dying Light demo - since you only get to play it for an hour in the game-world and all. Holy crap - this game's kick-ass. Combat feels way more visceral than ever before (much better than Dead Island original + Riptide) & the emphasis on parkour adds a nice mix in the gameplay (to keep you moving, since you have a stamina bar for your attacks now).

Over here on my rig (i7 950; 16GB RAM; 4GB VRAM 960), game was performing at 1080p w/ almost everything up to High; VSync Off; All the GameWorks Stuff On; and a framerate at around 45-50 FPS. I should note - it was eating up almost 3.5 GB VRAM memory usage here on the regular here.

I can't wait until base-game and/or Season Pass bricks down.
I remember "Depth of Field" causing huge frame drops during release for Dying Light. Once I lowered it, I pretty much had the same framerate as you on my home theatre rig with medium settings (Pentium g3258, 8GB ram, 7850 2GB vram).

Not sure if that was ever improved upon.

Grew bored with AC right around Revelations, still haven't managed to rid of the burnt out feeling. Was pretty sweet gaming until that point.

Grew bored with AC right around Revelations, still haven't managed to rid of the burnt out feeling. Was pretty sweet gaming until that point.
AC Rev was really felt like the first time I began AC burn-out, as well.

Though, I will hand it to AC4: Black Flag - that was awesome and much better than AC Rev + AC3.

I'm enjoying the black ops 3 beta quite a bit and I'm thinking about buying my first cod since MW3. How are the cod lifecycles on pc? Will plenty of people still be playing a year after release?

well i'm glad that i waited to buy as i was tempted at the $19.99 bundle stars price. just to double check, these would both have all of the same content, correct? also, it looks like the indie gala one includes Fearless Fantasy steam key

bread's done
Back