Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I don't know since I couldn't checked it by myself, but I guess the coupon could have worked before the official GG daily deals change.

So maybe, since today they changed those deals like 20-30m before the time limit, it might have worked the 15% off coupon.

All assumptions of course.
15% off doesn't work. I just tried.

10% does work.

Either way - best price on this so far. I'm in.

EDIT:

Interesting.

GG's copy of Killer is Dead: Nightmare registers onto Steam as NA+ROW.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like the cheapest this has been, according to ITAD:

http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=killerisdeadnightmareedition

Of course, figures GG would cancel their 15% off coupon (that doesn't work, just tried it) + instead throw out at 10% coupon (well, that one works) when they throw out one of their best sales in a while.

Regardless - consider me in.
There was a better deal on it a few months ago. Price mistake where it came with blue coins. I got mine from Drabe for about $2.50 since he had a bunch of leftover BC to buy it with.

Anybody in here want Interstellar Marines, Ironclad Tactics or Aerena? I think the Aerena gift is like, a founder's pack or something with special stuff in it but I can't tell.

Most of you probably have the first and third ones in that list, but Ironclad Tactics probably not. That game is really cool, so hopefully someone who thinks it looks like they might actually play it claims it.
Ironclad Tactics looks awesome, but since it's claimed, if no one else wants Interstellar Marines, I'd like to check it out. Thanks!

I kind of want Killer but I missed the blue coins boat and feel like since I've waited this long I might as well wait for a bundle. Though with my luck it will probably be some obnoxious $12 tier Humble or some crap.

I don't know, if Deep Silver gets over their whole 66% is the new 75% thing maybe I'll buy it on Steam at 75% off at least I can use fake money there since I don't have any significant amount of Blue Coins to speak of @ GG.

Anybody in here want Interstellar Marines, Ironclad Tactics or Aerena? I think the Aerena gift is like, a founder's pack or something with special stuff in it but I can't tell.

Most of you probably have the first and third ones in that list, but Ironclad Tactics probably not. That game is really cool, so hopefully someone who thinks it looks like they might actually play it claims it.
Oh, I can't believe I missed this. I've had Ironclad Tactics on my wishlist for a while :(

Thanks though.

I'll grab Aerena though, looking at the Steam page, it looks interesting and I don't think it was claimed yet.

I guess it's their 10th anniversary, hence the 10%.

There's a few other things on sale too. Mostly meh, but the Dragon Age (not) Complete Pack has Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition and Dragon Age 2 for $9 after coupon isn't terrible if you don't mind Origin and haven't gotten them the 800,000 other times they've been on sale.
Every time dragon age goes on sale for origin I think "oh wow, that's a good deal!" which i pretty weird considering I've seen said deal I don't know how many times

Every time dragon age goes on sale for origin I think "oh wow, that's a good deal!" which i pretty weird considering I've seen said deal I don't know how many times
That's b/c the bang-for-buck value for DAO Ultimate + DA2 (base-game) is always going to be great for RPG-gamers who love long-winded time-sinks w/ tons of content.

Anytime it's less than $10 - which is quite often, these days - it's a steal.

I want to say $7.50 (at Amazon?) but I could be remembering wrong. Not sure that price trackers would be the best at tracking a combo pack of Origin games called different names at different stores.

There's also the matter that Origins is on Steam so some people might want to buy them separately.

There was a better deal on it a few months ago. Price mistake where it came with blue coins. I got mine from Drabe for about $2.50 since he had a bunch of leftover BC to buy it with.
I dunno... technically it was a better deal. In reality, I now have $4-odd in BC from it and a mile long trail of disappointment from looking at lame GG sales and wishing I had something to use my Blue Coins on. In retrospect, I would have almost rather paid the $4.50.

That $7.50 Amazon DA pack was what brought me to CAG in the first place. I posted something on the Steam Forums about wanting a decent sale on DA and Tony sent me a link to the Amazon sale thread here promoting it.

Okay so it was Amazon. Another thing to keep in mind though is without Tony around that $7.50 combo deal may never get repeated.

There's a TON of content there and while I know this is CAG $8-$9 is still a pretty good deal for something like 200 hours of play. If it's your thing, of course.

If you're plus oneing and won't play it I suppose you might as well wait.

What's the lowest that Dragon Age pack has been? I don't have it but want to keep track of it in case I ever decide to buy it in the future.
Dragon Age Origins was free on Origin a couple of months ago. That was probably the best deal. Sadly after DAO, Bioware jumped the shark and decided to make console RPGs instead of PC RPGs.

Dragon Age Origins was free on Origin a couple of months ago. That was probably the best deal. Sadly after DAO, Bioware jumped the shark and decided to make console RPGs instead of PC RPGs.
I don't think it included the dlc though...of which there's a lot, including a pretty large expansion pack. I ended up buying ultimate edition because of that.

Was playing Divinity OS over the weekend. Only played a couple hours, but I'm loving the game so far. Everything is amazing, character creation, dialogs, music, graphics... combat. OMG that combat system! I'm happy I had cards money to buy this masterpiece.

It is really the best RPG I've played in years. And I'm only a couple hours on it!

Daily Deal
75% off Jagged Alliance Flashback - $7.49
Weeklong Deals

10% off: 10AN-SALE-FEB2015
10th Anniversary Sale (Prices listed are pre-discount)
75% off Dragon Age Complete Pack (Origin) - $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
  • Dragon Age 2
[/customspoiler]
70% off Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (Origin) - $8.99
70% off Dragon Age: Origins (Origin) - $5.99
75% off Dragon Age: Origins Awakening (Origin) - $4.99
70% off Dragon Age 2 (Origin) - $5.99
20% off Dragon Age: Inquisition (Origin) - $47.99
75% off KILLER IS DEAD - Nightmare Edition (Steam) - $5.00
60% off Lords of the Fallen Deluxe Edition (Steam) - $20.00
50% off Strider (Steam) - $7.50
80% off Hearts of Iron 3 Collection (DRM Free) - $10.00 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Hearts of Iron 3
  • Hearts of Iron 3 German Infantry Sprite Pack
  • Hearts of Iron 3 German Sprite Pack
  • Hearts of Iron 3 Japanese Infantry Sprite Pack
  • Hearts of Iron 3 Sounds of Conflict
  • Hearts of Iron 3 Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron 3: Axis Minors Vehicle Pack
  • Hearts of Iron 3: British Vehicle Pack
  • Hearts of Iron 3: Common Weapons of WWII
  • Hearts of Iron 3: Dies Irae Götterdämmerung
  • Hearts of Iron 3: For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron 3: German II Sprite Pack
  • Hearts of Iron 3: Italian Vehicle Pack
  • Hearts of Iron 3: Japanese Vehicle Pack
  • Hearts of Iron 3: Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron 3: Soviet Infantry Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron 3: Soviet Music Pack
  • Hearts of Iron 3: Soviet Sprite Pack
  • Hearts of Iron 3: Stars and Stripes DLC
  • Hearts of Iron 3: US Infantry Spritepack
[/customspoiler]

70% off Weekly Staff Picks: SHMUPS

I don't want to buy it... Yet. But want to know if it ended being all it wanted to be. Or another disappointing game.

BTW... Juan of the ava? xD
I think you're asking the wrong crowd if they played a game that hasn't been on sale yet. Remember where you are! :shame:

Theres a new F2P game on Steam today ... HIT

It looks pretty much like The Ship but with more distinct characters with different abilities to play. It's got no In-Game Purchases or DLC.

I guess they saw the bundle and price history of The Ship and just went straight to free to cut out the middlemen.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRzUkCxsTig[/youtube]

I love wishlisting F2P games.

I also love how the default sort order on the weekly deals looks like it's by user (weighted) average rating, but there's Walking Dead Survival Instinct floating at the top like an unflushed turd. Still want it for cheap.

I got Flashback on the cheap from the gem auction. I may play it in the next 5 years...maybe.
tumblr_nhd2m2nnmk1r7sijxo1_500.gif

Of course it does because Codex fall all over themselves to get in line to fellatiate Larian because no one else makes old farty RPGs for them.
In all fairness, everybody knows RPGs are only good if they are isometric and limit their combat to either turn based or real time with pause.

In all fairness, everybody knows RPGs are only good if they are isometric and limit their combat to either turn based or real time with pause.
One RPG no matter what defies all the odds + RPG-conventions: Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed.

bread's done
Back