Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So the real Black Fridays deals start in 8 minutes... right guys?!?? GUIZ?!?!
I'm kicking myself in the butt for not grabbing Wolfenstein Old Blood when it was like $5 on GMG. I thought to myself, I don't have TNO so I'll wait, but now that I have TNO I'm all like "I should play the prequel first, even if it came out later." Almost tempted to try to go to brazil again via VPN, but not really wanting to deal with the hassle.

Maybe the real BF deals will save me (not).

I'm kicking myself in the butt for not grabbing Wolfenstein Old Blood when it was like $5 on GMG. I thought to myself, I don't have TNO so I'll wait, but now that I have TNO I'm all like "I should play the prequel first, even if it came out later." Almost tempted to try to go to brazil again via VPN, but not really wanting to deal with the hassle.

Maybe the real BF deals will save me (not).
It's a crap nu-gen console shooter, why kick?

Considering that might have been a price glitch to begin with, and the sale only lasts for the weekend, there's a very low chance they'll restock..

There's no reason to take long to decide what to use the coupon with because you can always create another account to use the coupon again.
Yup, Spoder is right. I used the 15% off twice today with two separate accounts.

So in other words, I screwed up as I should've only used it once. Live and learn ...hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played the old blood after buying it when it was five bucks at GMG...it was okay.  Pretty much every enemy encounter is "try to sneak up behind the captain and kill him stealthily so there aren't a gazillion reinforcements called." I dunno. Wasn't too enchanted with it. Like a 6/10...not sure if The New Order is significantly better or just the same thing but w/a longer campaign. If it's essentially the same I'm happy to wait until it's five bucks on GMG with a 20% off coupon in like three years

I'm kicking myself in the butt for not grabbing Wolfenstein Old Blood when it was like $5 on GMG. I thought to myself, I don't have TNO so I'll wait, but now that I have TNO I'm all like "I should play the prequel first, even if it came out later."
Nah. The prequel is pretty much all mechanics and no story, designed for those who enjoyed TNO's bang-bang bits and wanted more. The bit Pasports mentions is more of a TOB thing as they tried to mix up the combat since that's all the game really was.

Mooby being Mooby aside, TNO was one of my favorite games from last year. It does suffer from a dull initial thirty minute quasi-tutorial but then takes off pretty solidly.

I played the old blood after buying it when it was five bucks at GMG...it was okay. Pretty much every enemy encounter is "try to sneak up behind the captain and kill him stealthily so there aren't a gazillion reinforcements called." I dunno. Wasn't too enchanted with it. Like a 6/10...not sure if The New Order is significantly better or just the same thing but w/a longer campaign. If it's essentially the same I'm happy to wait until it's five bucks on GMG with a 20% off coupon in like three years

Nah. The prequel is pretty much all mechanics and no story, designed for those who enjoyed TNO's bang-bang bits and wanted more.

Mooby being Mooby aside, TNO was one of my favorite games from last year.
That makes me feel better. Mooby doesn't, but that's Mooby's job, to make people feel awful.

TNO was one of my favorite games from last year.
tumblr_legfaumrPx1qbvoy4o1_400.gif

Foxypie, go buy Return to Castle Wolfenstein for $2.50 and play a real shooter.

Blech, Return to Castle Derpenstein? Go play a REAL shooter...fps games haven't been good since Catacomb 3d, if you're gonna play an fps that's what you should pick up.

Blech, Return to Castle Derpenstein? Go play a REAL shooter...fps games haven't been good since Catacomb 3d [customspoiler="that other one"]
tumblr_inline_nbrjz5ux5j1rjw2mu.jpg
[/customspoiler], if you're gonna play an fps that's what you should pick up.
FTF... somebody, I dunno, I'm exhausted.

FPS games haven't been fun since I got in trouble for [customspoiler="shooting little Timmy with the slingshot I made of sticks and string."]
tumblr_inline_nbrjz5ux5j1rjw2mu.jpg
[/customspoiler]
Oh, hey, look, it works for this one, too.

Newegg is supposed to have, uh, some kind of sale on Fallout 4 PC. It's one of those click for details deals but when you click sale prices actually aren't live until midnight PST, so in about 20 minutes.

See http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/Nov-0-2015/Ultimate-B_F-Sa_le-27/index-landing.html?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL112715&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL112715-_-EMC-112715-Index-_-E0-_-PromoWord&et_cid=23258&et_rid=112069&et_p1=&email64=b2xpdmEubWljaGFlbEBnbWFpbC5jb20=

Then scroll way the hell down to near the bottom.

Most likely it will just be $50 instead of $60.

There's also $20 (boxed) Pillars of Eternity, Call of Doody Black Ops 3, Star Wars Battlefront with more 'click for details' and some Starcraft crap on sale.

Newegg is supposed to have, uh, some kind of sale on Fallout 4 PC. It's one of those click for details deals but when you click sale prices actually aren't live until midnight PST, so in about 20 minutes.

See http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/Nov-0-2015/Ultimate-B_F-Sa_le-27/index-landing.html?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL112715&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL112715-_-EMC-112715-Index-_-E0-_-PromoWord&et_cid=23258&et_rid=112069&et_p1=&email64=b2xpdmEubWljaGFlbEBnbWFpbC5jb20=

Then scroll way the he'll down to near the bottom.
No way, you're saying Mooby was right?!

I was looking at getting the Borderlands games for PC, anyone know of good deals? Steam store has combination of borderlands 1 GOTY and Borderlands 2 for $10. Amazon has borderlands presequel for $15. Any places with better deals?
Nuuvem has Borderlands 2 GOTY for about 6USD. You need to get MAC version, however as it is Steamplay it won't matter.

Should be ROW, but you have to go through VPN. Not sure if paypal will check your address.

That's actually not bad for a legit non glitch or shady deal for such a big high profile new release that's selling well.

Edit: oh and same deal for SW Battlefront for anyone afraid to make a run for Origin's border.

So Wolfenstein: TNO is available to purchase on Nuuvem without a VPN. Came to $4.93 for me. Key activated fine as ROW...good things come to those who wait? Linky

(credit goes to whoever put it on ITAD, that's where I saw it)
And got it. Worked great in Europe.

Looking at This War of Mine, but it is obvious bundle fodder.

Is it me or did Zombi and get Divinity: OS get discounts on day 2 that they didn't have on day 1?
I'm pretty sure you're right. I looked at Divinity specifically yesterday as I've been waiting for a decent discount (with the release of the enhanced edition or whatever I'm sure I'll be waiting a bit longer) and I didn't see a discount

This thing where everything is on sale evenly throughout the event is ok in some ways I guess.

I'm kinda depressed I don't have some new exciting thing to see every so often though.  Just one measly time a day there's some new list  of games that seem to be the same discount they already were.  whoopie :drool:

Nuuvem has Borderlands 2 GOTY for about 6USD. You need to get MAC version, however as it is Steamplay it won't matter.

Should be ROW, but you have to go through VPN. Not sure if paypal will check your address.
Just tried to checkout BL2 GOTY and said that it was unavailable in my area. (US) Went through VPN as well. :cry:

GMG has up today's daily specials (or at least the VIP ones), and the list of what will be in the dailies on Saturday. Looks like most of the stuff (for today) is either not the lowest it's been (or in some cases, currently is), or the same price as Steam/other places. 

Only one that isn't is NBA 2K16, at $30 for standard and $35 for whatever the not standard is. 

http://www.greenmangaming.com/black-friday-vip/

Saturday's (likely just lead) game list is:

Dead Island

Metro: Last Light Redux

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete

WWE 2K15

Rocket League

Look you have to have reasonable expectations or else go shady or be like Madjoki and sit around 24/7 waiting for glitches or like Spoder and have Booby text you when a glitch happens.

Otherwise for normal people you either pay near full price or wait some time for a cheap sale.

There's no way the newest hottest AAA game is going to be $5/$10/$20 when it's still selling well even at full price.

GMG has up today's daily specials (or at least the VIP ones), and the list of what will be in the dailies on Saturday. Looks like most of the stuff (for today) is either not the lowest it's been (or in some cases, currently is), or the same price as Steam/other places.

Only one that isn't is NBA 2K16, at $30 for standard and $35 for whatever the not standard is.
http://www.greenmangaming.com/black-friday-vip/

Saturday's (likely just lead) game list is:
Dead Island
Metro: Last Light Redux
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete
WWE 2K15
Rocket League
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation is cheaper at GMG VIP than steam currently discount. At least in europe (4.76€)

Final Fantasy IV is 70% off at Amazon now. For some reason that one wasn't cheap on Newegg unless you bought it as part of a big pack.

Look you have to have reasonable expectations or else go shady or be like Madjoki and sit around 24/7 waiting for glitches or like Spoder and have Booby text you when a glitch happens.

Otherwise for normal people you either pay near full price or wait some time for a cheap sale.

There's no way the newest hottest AAA game is going to be $5/$10/$20 when it's still selling well even at full price.
DON'T TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO!

Happy CAG super bowl everyone!  

247601_o.gif

Except.. it's more like the Eagles v. Lions game.  

Anything great on sale since yesterday?  Making sure before I go out Black Friday shopping to Home Depot for paint supplies.

P.S.  This drinking game reading the overnight thread is fun as hell.  :)

GetGamesGo have it for 5 bucks. There should be no problems purchasing it.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/wolfenstein-old-blood
Thank you Wolfskinstein!

Edit:

On a semi-related note, I exceeded my 300GB quota for my internet this month (did it on purpose as I needed to back up a whole bunch of videos/pics on One Drive) and used up one of my "courtesy" overages meaning I can go for broke between now and the end of the month. I've been downloading all the super huge steam games I can find (Wolfensteins, Vermintide, etc.) and was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions of unusually large Steam DLs I could queue up to take advantage of Comcast and their shitty policies as much as possible?

Yeah...it's two weeks old. Not sure what people were expecting

bread's done
Back