Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Half the games follow this path: Try and create listen server. Fail. Say "Eff this" and just go on an empty public server. The six people who actually play whatever abandoned indie game we selected in some sad little cult see action on a server and get all excited, rushing to finally play with a living person. Then they get stuck with me sucking, Fox talking about their moms and spoder probably cheating with hax. At some point they usually inquire wtf is wrong with us people. I always feel a little bad for them, imagining them sitting at the server screen for nights on end just waiting for one to light up with some activity.
You're kinda selling me on this brofisting thing.....wut?

Last edited by a moderator:
He's been banned... again?

That seems petty. He'd actually been pretty good company. I suspect it's because he isn't dropping a zillion spare Steam keys every week that people have decided to tattle on him.

CAG - why ya gotta be so fickle?

WOT? I don't know why he was banned to begin with. Hope he comes back. I blame Idiotekque.
56614171.jpg

Totally not interested in this awful looking game, but completely out of curiosity what is it called and where is it available?

Does it have cards?
Fox - always askin' the right questions.

That edit 'do: says there are unlockable youtube peoples. I'll play if there's a Jontron and Jacques option.

Great, first I found out that, once again, another day has gone by without me gaining a million dollar inheritance from some until now unknown foreign relative who had no other family, NOW it turns out bruticus was banned. Thanks CAG for making a shitty day go from shitty to shittier.

THANKS.

Great, first I found out that, once again, another day has gone by without me gaining a million dollar inheritance from some until now unknown foreign relative who had no other family, NOW it turns out bruticus was banned. Thanks CAG for making a shitty day go from shitty to shittier.

THANKS.
hello dear,

I am rich steam uncle Fernando from Espana and I would like for to make the balls slapping sound on your back in exchange for $3,3M

tell me if okay and send butt pic ye

but no taint xD

sincerely,

Tomasety Bear III

Trades now have a waiting period? WTF is that shit? How long has that been a thing?

I went to move some cards that I had in my alt account's inventory so I can start crafting, and I get hit with some BS about my trade being on hold for 24 hours. What a pain in the ass.

EDIT: I guess it was introduced a couple of hours ago. http://store.steampowered.com/news/19618/

Trades now have a waiting period? WTF is that shit? How long has that been a thing?

I went to move some cards that I had in my alt account's inventory so I can start crafting, and I get hit with some BS about my trade being on hold for 24 hours. What a pain in the ass.

EDIT: I guess it was introduced a couple of hours ago. http://store.steampowered.com/news/19618/
Yea. Its a big PITA.

i.e. I have had IdleMaster running most of the day and I stepped out for a bit. I came back on and it was not connected anymore. I went to use it had to re-login and then had to go to the damn app on my phone for the mobile authentication code to use IdleMaster lol.

Alien Isolation is cheap on putingate, not sure if region locked though.

NM, SEGA so yes region locked key.

Well, this has effectively killed all quick trades for me. Might as well sell off all those cards I farmed off my alts and try to make some dough for the upcoming sale.

bread's done
Back