Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
whats with this hrk bundle?  I could make myself a bundle of 10 games i dont have and a few im actually interested to play.  But it seems they are related to the shaddy cdkeys place.  

is it safe to buy a bundle from them?  please advise!

It's G2A but honestly for a buck or two you're really going to worry?

Just make sure you disable their digital protection money in the checkout and you should be fine.

whats with this hrk bundle? I could make myself a bundle of 10 games i dont have and a few im actually interested to play. But it seems they are related to the shaddy cdkeys place.

is it safe to buy a bundle from them? please advise!
HRK is a g2ateway site. First you buy some shitty bundle leftovers, next you're posting how they're totally legit and have never had a problem and everybody else is a bunch of meanies.

That being said, I Make Bundle'd and never had a problem...

Anyway, it's not hard to start a site and get indies or fleabag publishers to give you their Steam keys for peanuts. I mean it's not like they read contracts or anything.

They don't even have to go to mother Russia to get the fundle bodder keys cheap. They can get them from the dumbasses at the source.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... is Helldivers the new Magicka? The peasants seem to love it, but it looks like the devs just traded wizards for space marines.

Make-your-own-bundle is hard, especially with obscure games. I can't remember which ones I have/don't have nor can I be bothered to go check each of them...

Also yet another waifu game for you.
Nah, this is just a port of the inferior mobile waifus, like Waiful Fantasy V. I'll stick to emulating the superior handheld waifus, thanks you fairy much.

And now you're damned with an eternity of 2-hour idle wait times when card farming. Hope it was worth it!
For what it's worth, I've never requested a refund and I still get 2 hour idle wait times.

Sometimes way more.

*cough* *cough*

Why, what on Earth is this?

I'll just leave this here...

If you haven't played Heroes of the Storm you'll get a couple o' free heroes and a Stimpack and stuffs. Totally like a Steam deal. Right? Right!?!?!

ponzi_scheme.jpg
I clicked but I am already level 40. Maybe it will help you, but really I just want Sylvanas.

Ok, I've suspected SEGA must be idiots for a while now.  I thought that maybe they'd just messed up something on Steam with their Alien Isolation Collection.

Here's my proof that they didn't mess up squat.

Alien Isolation Collection on Gamersgate:  30 bucks

Alien Isolation base game + season pass + 2 extra DLC:   22 bucks

They're not just idiots, they're trying to rip people off.  Screw you SEGA! :bs:

... but this isn't the PSX / SNES game. It's the shit looking Android version. :(
Still glad FF6 Android version's coming to Steam.

Could always run FF Anthology off the PSX old-school or emulate it, if need be.

EDIT:

While it's cool they're bringing the newer editions of some of the older FF's to the PC - is there a reason Square ain't bringing the old original versions of some of the FF's to the PC?

That's an, err, interesting reaction to a review you don't like.

Also why does Foxhack not have this game yet?

Oh and inb4 this review gets yanked. Dev is super censory and very concerned about keeping up a positive appearance of furries.

PS - Bun you just got outed as a furry lover.
That has to be one of the nerdiest threats ever. Guess not as nerdy as "u better not come to D&D nite, I'll kill u with my lvl 27 Palladin bitch!" or something but still

My god though the (other) comments, especially people trying to say furries are the fucked up ones O_O.

That has to be one of the nerdiest threats ever. Guess not as nerdy as "u better not come to D&D nite, I'll kill u with my lvl 27 Palladin bitch!" or something but still

My god though the (other) comments, especially people trying to say furries are the fucked up ones O_O.
I'm not gonna lie. That's the sort of threat I wish I had come up with myself.

I think it's a troll, but in the same vein, to call it a troll is to call wrasslan fake or a magic trick an obvious ruse. You would not be incorrect, but you would be breaking the magic of the moment. I think it's just better for everyone to pretend it's the real McCoy. It's so much more entertaining that way. It's what the showman wants you to think, it's what you want to think, it's what the honest furious furfag wants you to think... everyone wins that way.

If any of you don't have a Raise.com account, you can get $20 steam cards for $10 off with code RED10, or $15 off if you also sign up with a referral code (hint: ahicks9 )

It's one thing to have a steam key revoked, entirely different to have a steam card revoked. I feel like Valve might temporarily lock your account if that ever happens. Not sure if worth the risk, but it's only $5..

I clicked but I am already level 40. Maybe it will help you, but really I just want Sylvanas.
The UI updated and it seems like they have to be new accounts but I appreciate the thought, sir. And, yes, it does suck they start handing out Sylvanas for free. Seems like they might be desperate to grow the game what with this and the continuance of the 50% off sale.

There are a lot of horror stories on resellerratings.com about Raise.com selling fraudulent gift cards.. so yeah, I think I'll pass.

Also, they don't accept paypal..

The UI updated and it seems like they have to be new accounts but I appreciate the thought, sir. And, yes, it does suck they start handing out Sylvanas for free. Seems like they might be desperate to grow the game what with this and the continuance of the 50% off sale.
I accepted the invite.

I had a battle.net account but never did play HotS, so maybe it'll count.

If I ever get around to downloading HotS that is... sorry, so many other games.

I accepted the invite.

I had a battle.net account but never did play HotS, so maybe it'll count.

If I ever get around to downloading HotS that is... sorry, so many other games.
Don't worry about it, the reward for being the recruiter is pretty meh -- a space bike mount.

I trade in my unwanted gift cards to www.saveya.com

They seem good. I pulled a consoletard earlier this year and bought 3 $100 Shell gift cards on ebay for $210, then traded them into saveya for $270. They sent me the mailing envelope, then sent the money directly to my Paypal in about a week.

I trade in my unwanted gift cards to www.saveya.com

They seem good. I pulled a consoletard earlier this year and bought 3 $100 Shell gift cards on ebay for $210, then traded them into saveya for $270. They sent me the mailing envelope, then sent the money directly to my Paypal in about a week.
Bobby, is that you?

nah, you'd have to then turn around and buy $500 in Dominos giftcards with the $270 you got for $300 worth of Shell gift cards that you paid $210 for.

bread's done
Back