Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:

Also yet another waifu game for you.
Hmm... This game in Steam leak. Half Life 3 also in Steam leak. Half Life 3 confirmed!

7drHiqr.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My account already had the DIRTYREFUNDER idling punishment attached to it so I don't care about having to refund the pack.  I bought Gemcraft during the sale as well so of course it is bundled too.  I've actually played it though (gasp!) and like it and will go back to it soon so I do not feel bad about it.

I just learned that without GCU I'm not a true gamer

4. I'm a PC gamer and only buy games I can add to my Steam account because I'm a casual. I also can't afford GCU because I took out a second mortgage to afford building my gaming PC.

Answer: Lost cause
whoknows always posts things like this. He thinks trolling is about sounding as authentically stupid as possible. Rozz does the same thing in his blog, and he posted something about wanting to fight me in a wrestling app where true men solve feuds because I said he wasn't funny. Trolling isn't about making yourself look like an idiot; if that were the case, tebow and slidecage would be the best trolls out there. It's pitiable that they play characters out of boredom/loneliness/whatever.

Although I did troll him back once and got a genuine reply.

Also here are the rest of the games from the killer bu ndle that i don't want...what games are they exactly? I'll never tell!

BRVEE-QJBHQ-JI0LA

BI4Y3-QJWE2-B62FP

GYZQA-ZD59I-JPIXV

T77F4-TCJGF-IEGG9

I5N2G-003V7-QAFAQ

IEKLI-NNR2E-5EAMI

I was going to chance the mediocrity with the SE bundle but they want phone verification, fuck giving them my phone number.

EDIT: I guess I am in for the mediocrity since I don't have too much chance of getting things I already own. Let me use my google voice number so no worries about spam text/call.

Has Square Enix put out a decent game in the last couple years that isn't already $5 during the sales (Tomb Raider, Hitman: Ab, Thief, etc)?
Not really. They won't have any of the hot-off-the-presses stuff like JC3 and even AAA SE stuff like the ones you reference above have been super-cheap or bundled by now. The only stuff I saw in the PC download section of the site that I didn't have was weaboo and virtual board game things.

Note that the Square-Enix bundle is "worth over $80" and "contains 5 games." So we are probably looking at Thief or some other game that's been bundled too often. I'd be surprised if they gave us any FF games, but if they did it would probably be FFXI since it still has a monthly fee.

Someone posted this from the other thread so yeah kind of eh stuff.

The last years box was pretty meh :

- Thief Master Edition

- Lara Croft and the guardian of light

- The Last Remnant
- Murderer: Soul Suspect
- Deus Ex: The Fall
- Nosgoth Founders - Warlord Pack
and...

50% offer Final Fantasy XIII-2
33% offer Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris with Season Pass
50% offer Final Fantasy III

Looks like the 2k13 was pretty bad too:

• Just Cause 2 (RRP £9.99/€14.99)
  • Hitman: Blood Money (RRP £6.99/€8.99)
  • Tomb Raider (RRP £29.99/€49.99)
  • Dungeon Siege III (RRP £9.99/€14.99)
I mean it's a decent enough deal if you just fell off the turnip truck and don't own much/any SE stuff but for most of us it's probably a pass since the chance of getting stuff we don't already own seems slim.

is the 3D Realms Antholagy actually worth it if I have the duke nukem games and the apogee throwback pack?
Eh, that's a toss-up on whether you want the additional games. Everything aside from Shadow Warrior Classic and Raptor is pretty dismissable, but it's a cheap set of +1's. Hocus Pocus might be good. But then you're getting turds like Math Rescue and Word Rescue.

Ahahahaha. That BundleStars is one hell of a big fuck you to Gearbox from 3D Realms. "We're going to lose the rights to sell these games? Well fuck you, we're going to sell this for super cheap!"

This is almost the same as what Interplay did with Fallout before Bethesda took the rights. Bra-friggin-vo.

Or THQ selling every piece of Warhammer 40K with all DLC for like $10. Needless to say when the license passed to Sega that deal was never matched.

Ahahahaha. That BundleStars is one hell of a big fuck you to Gearbox from 3D Realms. "We're going to lose the rights to sell these games? Well fuck you, we're going to sell this for super cheap!"

This is almost the same as what Interplay did with Fallout before Bethesda took the rights. Bra-friggin-vo.
Interplay didn't give steam keys :(

*cough* *cough*

Why, what on Earth is this?

I'll just leave this here...

If you haven't played Heroes of the Storm you'll get a couple o' free heroes and a Stimpack and stuffs.  Totally like a Steam deal.  Right?  Right!?!?!

ponzi_scheme.jpg

Sigh. *dollars in that humble*

If anyone wants the Metal Slug 3 / X / KOF stuff, I'll sell the keys for cheap. Maybe.

I signed up just so you can collect some more HotS skins and stuffs. Happy Holidays Mooby!
What a bro... now you have to get to level 10! If I get 5,000 people I can retire and run a console gaming deal website for a living like CheapyD!

is the 3D Realms Antholagy actually worth it if I have the duke nukem games and the apogee throwback pack?
Depends. It'll take a lot of sepia-toned nostalgia glasses, but if you played pc games in the early 90s you probably have a few memories of one or two of these games. If you don't, well, they're mostly aged software releases that- while still fun- very much look their age.

If you're over 25, yeah, it's probably worth it. If you're a dumb kid, well, you'll hate it and whine and complain that you don't get what's going on while all the older people strap on their nostalgia googles and actually have fun.

I signed up just so you can collect some more HotS skins and stuffs. Happy Holidays Mooby!
I did too because I like Mooby.

Now I just need to figure out of I grind my way up to level 10 in some game I have no intention of playing again like him.

I was going to chance the mediocrity with the SE bundle but they want phone verification, fuck giving them my phone number.

EDIT: I guess I am in for the mediocrity since I don't have too much chance of getting things I already own. Let me use my google voice number so no worries about spam text/call.
Saw in the other thread that they wanted a copy of your driver's license also. Too funny.

Am I the only one getting hassled by these people? I decided to take a shot at it since I don't own a ton of games that they might include. Anyway, after submitting my order and paying via paypal I get an email asking me to confirm with a phone number. Don't really want them having my mobile number and I don't have a landline anymore so I use google voice. That works but now I have an email from them wanting a copy of my drivers license. Ended up sending them a not-so-nice reply to that request. Never have I had this much issue trying to give people money.

I'm ashamed with myself for being excited about Far Cry: ARK Edition.  Bonus points if a time traveling Willis Huntley appears to insult my caveman with right-wing propaganda.

Eh, that's a toss-up on whether you want the additional games. Everything aside from Shadow Warrior Classic and Raptor is pretty dismissable, but it's a cheap set of +1's. Hocus Pocus might be good. But then you're getting turds like Math Rescue and Word Rescue.
Well I have Devolver Digital's Shadow Warrior Redux. And you're talking to a guy who's giving himself -1's instead of +1's lately.

No steam features makes me barely want the games that are apparently good.

bread's done
Back