Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Guys the one only way to settle your dispute is with a game of hard iron fisting

Tekken%203%202.png

With the garish white "View it anyway" banners now an unobtrusive dark grey, CAG 3.1 has made this thread eminently more readable.

I find it funny how many people complain about these remakes.

Yet I have lost track of how many times I have heard "If only they would take Planescape/MOO2/SMAC/Tribes/etc and improve the graphics!"
i hate remakes unless its a remake of a game i want remade... then i like them

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody going to Snakeybro Deathtrap? Apparently they took one mode from Van Helsing and made a whole game out of it.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't think it looked pretty good and it has positive reviews.  20% off coupon brings it down to a little less than $15.  

Where are you getting the 20% coupon off from? I'd get it for that price, but I can't seem to get a coupon. 

EDIT: If anyone has one and would be kind enough to give it to me, I'd really appreciate that

Where are you getting the 20% coupon off from? I'd get it for that price, but I can't seem to get a coupon.

EDIT: If anyone has one and would be kind enough to give it to me, I'd really appreciate that
Steam itself. Yesterday it appeared mystery on my inventory. No idea which criteria uses steam to give it.

I'm interested in Prison Architect. I have Amazon, BB, GS, and WalMart gift cards, but I don't feel like paying cash for the game and don't have time to go to the store before the sale ends. Is there any way I can buy a steam wallet card from any of those retailers and have it sent to me by email? I looked but it seems like they ship the cards to you in most cases, didn't know if there are any alternatives. Thanks in advance!

Weekend deals are: 

Divinity Original Sin: 40% off

Sniper Elite 3: 70% off

Daily Deal is:

To the Moon: 75% off

Huge deal on SE games, up to 85% off

The Squirreltopia dev has given away a LOT of keys on multiple sites. I would be surprised if those weren't legit. Even if they weren't legit, I doubt the dev would care.

Weekend deals are:

Divinity Original Sin: 40% off

Sniper Elite 3: 70% off

Daily Deal is:

To the Moon: 75% off
Sniper Elite 1 is 90% off and Sniper Elite 2 + DLCs are all 80% off as well.

No discounts on Zombie Army though. :whistle2:(

To The Moon is a good game, and there's a free mini-episode available (and another one next week?). Only complaint is that I wish the soundtrack was cheaper.

Posted on steam forums.

Temple of Osiris is cheaper than on GG glitch. You should be happy for that refund :D

Is any Season Pass stuff out?

70% off Sniper Elite 3 doesn't equal "under ten bucks" yet so pphhbbbttt to that.

I was sleeping like normal, God fearing people during the Great AMD Card Sell-Off before someone asks the inevitable.

bread's done
Back