Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Some of those are actually unlocks in the game. That DLC is a P2W cheat that removes all the fun of getting boob or crotch pix msg from your Hunies.
I remember the old days when Huniepop was about the Match-Threeing and giving maracas to Mexican chicks for crotch shots, man :nottalking:

I like how CheapLikeaFox is in the $10 off $60 Square store thread and is all like oh hey can I buy the PC digital downloads for way too much money and then use that coupon? and a couple of the console people trying to be helpful are like Oh there's this thing called the Humble Bundle. :lol:

I like how CheapLikeaFox is in the $10 off $60 Square store thread and is all like oh hey can I buy the PC digital downloads for way too much money and then use that coupon? and a couple of the console people trying to be helpful are like Oh there's this thing called the Humble Bundle. :lol:
"for only like 20$ for all"

I remember the old days when Huniepop was about the Match-Threeing and giving maracas to Mexican chicks for crotch shots, man :nottalking:
Match Three you say? My wife just got into Match Three with Bejeweled 3. I wonder if I should grab Huniepop for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
*yawn* Wake me up when a good Tales game gets brought to Steam.
It's not gonna happen unless people buy ToZ. Unfortunately, that's how it works for these japanese publishers. They put a shitty game on Steam to test the market.. and when it doesn't sell they're never to be heard from again.

I just got a few coupons on STEAM for leveling up.  If anyone wants them for free let me know.

90% off Hatland Adventures (which looks terrible) $0.30 after coupon.

33% off LISA (which has some very good reviews) $6.69 after coupon.

oh, and I,m somewhat new to STEAM, are there ever discounted steam gift cards anywhere?  Looking to stock up.

I just got a few coupons on STEAM for leveling up. If anyone wants them for free let me know.

oh, and I,m somewhat new to STEAM, are there ever discounted steam gift cards anywhere? Looking to stock up.
I'll take the Hatland Adventures coupon.. because why not. I think I might play it to see how terrible it is.

I just got a few coupons on STEAM for leveling up. If anyone wants them for free let me know.

oh, and I,m somewhat new to STEAM, are there ever discounted steam gift cards anywhere? Looking to stock up.
They go on sale from time to time, not for a huge amount, but Target has then buy one get one 25% off sometimes and sometimes online they have deals.

Another way to get/buy Steam credit is TF2 Keys. DJghost is currently selling TF2 keys for $1.79 paypal I think and you can sell them on the market for $2.49 which nets you $2.18 in Steam wallet after fees. So that's like a 20% bonus.

Just to add to this make sure to get a Red Card to get an additional 5% off when they do go on sale.
Oh yeah, forgot about that, the Red Card adds a little discount (on everything you buy at Target). Not a credit card, but is linked to your bank account but you need a pin to use it and can only use it at Target. I think you just need a voided check to process it. Also gets you free shipping on Target.com when you use it which occasionally comes in handy.

I have like 40 Steam keys I'll sell to you for 50 cents each.

If you have a Fry's near you, make sure to sign up for their e-mail list. They have had a 25% off Steam cards deal at least every other month so you can stock up. (They also frequently have a 20% off steam cards sale.)

Oh yeah, forgot about that, the Red Card adds a little discount (on everything you buy at Target). Not a credit card, but is linked to your bank account but you need a pin to use it and can only use it at Target. I think you just need a voided check to process it. Also gets you free shipping on Target.com when you use it which occasionally comes in handy.
You can get a Red Card credit card instead. I've had one since I signed up for it for an extra discount when buying an Xbox on launch night. No, not an Xbox One. No, not an Xbox360. An Xbox.

(Actually, three Xboxes.)

You can get a Red Card credit card instead. I've had one since I signed up for it for an extra discount when buying an Xbox on launch night. No, not an Xbox One. No, not an Xbox360. An Xbox.

(Actually, three Xboxes.)
a hard pull on your credit, your info, name, address, etc. for 5% discount.. meh, at least when Chase offer sign up, they give you $250 up front (yes, that was during the time the original Xbox got released)

a hard pull on your credit, your info, name, address, etc. for 5% discount.. meh, at least when Chase offer sign up, they give you $250 up front (yes, that was during the time the original Xbox got released)
There was a more than 5% discount for that first purchase back when. That ended up being substantial on three Xboxes. Since then it's just been a regularly-used credit card that has a discount at Target as a perk.

Remind me who Casey is/was again?

I feel like I didn't read the thread for a day or something, and some in-joke happened. I hate when that happens.

Didn't see this mentioned - Indie Ammo Box is back with a repeat of the last bundle a while back.  3 1/2 days left.

https://www.indieammobox.com/

$1 for Mr. Bree+, Frozen Hearth, Guns & Robots $DLC (ftp game) and Metal Drift.

$4.50 (bleh) for Tiny Troopers, Hero Siege and Retro/Grade

I figure someone might want it.. maybe?

I've missed passed on every other bundle Mr. Bree+ was in.. so I am a tiny bit tempted to go for the $1 tier.

Edit:  Also.. and I have no idea why... but I bought the new IndieRoyal Bundle: http://www.indieroyale.com/

$1.99 for the first 24 hours 10 steam games.

Question for all you fine folk. When I originally built my pc I didn't buy a wifi adapter for it but now I need one since I can not hook it up via Ethernet. Any recommendations for a good but decently priced one?

Question for all you fine folk. When I originally built my pc I didn't buy a wifi adapter for it but now I need one since I can not hook it up via Ethernet. Any recommendations for a good but decently priced one?
Any of these work great.

macbookair_1-100395122-orig.jpg

Ive had ok luck with the cheap tp-link or tenda ones from microcenter, ~15-25$ for one with 5.4ghz/N support. They only last about a year for me though until they burn out or one of the radios starts getting flaky. Depends on what kind of features you need, do you need N support, do you need 5.4ghz support?

Right now Im using an asus ac56(60$) after the last tplink went out and its been good for a while, only issue is that sometimes overnight it loses connection and if I forget to reconnect I cant rdp in the morning from the office back home. I think thats more of a driver issue though which windows probably updated under the hood and messed it all up since it worked fine for a while

I dont think any are really built to last, even the pci-e one I had when I built the desktop went out after a year or so which is when I switched to usb. I would recommend skipping any of those tiny nubby ones, I used one in my old laptop(its built in pci wifi had died) and it burnt out very very quick

Didn't see this mentioned - Indie Ammo Box is back with a repeat of the last bundle a while back. 3 1/2 days left.

I've missed passed on every other bundle Mr. Bree+ was in.. so I am a tiny bit tempted to go for the $1 tier.
Sighhhhh. I want Hero Siege but $4.50 is basically it's normal price so this is a pass for me.

Didn't see this mentioned - Indie Ammo Box is back with a repeat of the last bundle a while back. 3 1/2 days left.

I've missed passed on every other bundle Mr. Bree+ was in.. so I am a tiny bit tempted to go for the $1 tier.
Is the in-game currency a Steam DLC pack or just a code you put in-game?

bread's done
Back