Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Is there any particular reason that The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian is 90% off?
Expiring film rights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Narnia_%28film_series%29

Disney co-produced the first and second films (2005 / 2008). The third one was co-produced by 20th Century Fox, and so would any future installments... but the film rights were given to a different production company in 2014.

So assuming a ten year licensing term... the rights are just about to expire and Disney is trying to get just a bit more cash before they're forced to pull the game.

That's just what I think, though. The game isn't even in the Disney packs so you folks that bought them before the big Russian lock might want to grab this. if you know any other +1ers, let them know too.

Note: This is a good thing! They're not doing what Activision does, which is remove stuff without notice. At least this way we can grab the game before it's gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not too worried about Prince Caspian in a bundle. I've already got a bunch of Disney and Traveler's Tales games, so a bundle built around either of those things is likely to be less attractive.

It's always odd to see a game like this promoted with, er... no promotion!

That post about the dev who wanted to make a masturbation game and my reply were both reported and deleted? QQQQQ

It was about a woman, so I hope you report yourself for being anti-feminist, you child. I wish so badly to be a moderator so I can find out who reports everything and ban them. Seriously, why come here just to report things?

That post about the dev who wanted to make a masturbation game and my reply were both reported and deleted? QQQQQ

It was about a woman, so I hope you report yourself for being anti-feminist, you child. I wish so badly to be a moderator so I can find out who reports everything and ban them. Seriously, why come here just to report things?
Reported for excessive use of capital letters.

So assuming a ten year licensing term... the rights are just about to expire and Disney is trying to get just a bit more cash before they're forced to pull the game.
Yeah, but how the fuck is the game still priced at $20? They could have been raking in the dollars had they dropped the regular price to a dollar.

portillos-chicago-italian-beef-sandwich-610x355.jpg

It's been a while since our last food discussion. A good beef sandwich sounds like a great way to end my work day!
Damn it now I want to go to Niro's. Even if that beef doesn't look that appetizing. It should be so soggy you almost need a fork. I like them drenched.

Dammit. You just reminded me that this pizza place here closed. They had the best philly's around town. Which is probably why they closed, cause they were a pizza joint.
Sorta related, there was a place near my high school that was a hot dog place that had blah hotdogs but great burgers. Also closed, think it was part being a hot dog place (especially across the street from a well known and popular hot dog place), and part being in a location that everything closes.

Seems odd to have something good/better then your main product, but continue being a pizza or hot dog place *shrugs*.

Also semi-related, the best cheese steak here is from an Italian deli, not quite sure how that one worked out.

Seriously, why come here just to report things?
Because the console CAGs don't like nice things...probably mad you didn't make a new thread for it, because we need zillions of threads, it looks sooooo good!

If someone gives me a copy of the best RPG on the planet, I'll be able to do it this saturday. Otherwise, I'm not sure when the next time schedules are going to line up. :(
you were given Bad Rats and you didn't bother to play it. why, bobby? why?

You don't appreciate our gesture of good will?

Prices listed do not take into account any available voucher.
80% off Legacy of Kain: Defiance (Steam) - $1.39
80% off Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (Steam) - $1.39
80% off Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 (Steam) - $1.39
80% off Mini Ninjas (Steam) - $1.99
80% off Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (Steam) - $5.99
80% off THIEF (Steam) - $5.99
90% off Tidalis (Steam) - $0.49
80% off Tomb Raider Game of the Year (Steam) - $5.99
80% off Strategy First titles
Wanted Sleeping dogs... sale ended already?

[Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition announcement]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cugQ4pS_zOQ
DIvinity: OS - Enhanced Edition = FREE for D:OS original game-owners = awesome.

I remember back when major overhauls like Witcher 1 Enhanced and Witcher 2 Enhanced were free for original game-owners.

Yes, more of this kind of treatment to fans, PLEASE.

I'm gonna have to get OS regular or Enhanced, when it gets into MysterD-Land of His CAG-Ness.

So I got this email from Game Agent and, uh, I'll just leave this here.

dgH59kr.png
The article should be "Why GOG Galaxy Needs A Severe Overhaul."

I love GOG b/c of its DRM-FREE stance and all - but Galaxy as a client in its current state is "meh."

It needs a massive freaking overhaul.

It lacks features (b/c it's in Alpha or something) and it just doesn't look that great, either.

It really is currently - pretty basic.

And it needs an option for the old-school wood-panel bookshelf option restored as an extra viewing option.

The article should be "Why GOG Galaxy Needs A Severe Overhaul."

I love GOG b/c of its DRM-FREE stance and all - but Galaxy as a client in its current state is "meh."

It needs a massive freaking overhaul.

It lacks features (b/c it's in Alpha or something) and it just doesn't look that great, either.

It really is currently - pretty basic.

And it needs an option for the old-school wood-panel bookshelf option restored as an extra viewing option.
Mysterd and I are gonna burn this motha down if we don't get our wood-panel bookshelf back.

bread's done
Back