Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I dunno what the bottom key is (MZHVI-ETWX3-4IBE4) but Steam gave me a "Please activate the original game" error.
I hadn't even bothered trying any of the keys until I saw your post. I came along 10 minutes after the drop and figured that they'd all been used. Though after seeing your post, I decided to try that last key. It worked for me, but i still have no idea what it was. It just said WGN Promo.

Thanks Carl?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't even bothered trying any of the keys until I saw your post. I came along 10 minutes after the drop and figured that they'd all been used. Though after seeing your post, I decided to try that last key. It worked for me, but i still have no idea what it was. It just said WGN Promo.

Thanks Carl?
DLC promotional map for Bad Rats

can't see in mobile/steam mobile sucks.
Alright you axed for it

MysterD "The Gaming Toaster"
comment_modindicator_officer.png
35 minutes ago
Dragon Age: Inquisition -> My Thoughts
My 1st Impressions + Thoughts
-------------------------------------------------

So, I now have 12 hours or so into Dragon Age: Inquisition (PC). I feel like I have scratched the surface quite a bit and done a fair amount of stuff, yet I feel like I have not even come close to scratching much of this game. This game's huge...ridiculously huge. We're talking about Skyrim type of huge, in terms of the actual game-world + with so many things to do. And that would be just the Hinterlands itself, one of the first (huge) maps in the game - not even counting a few of the areas + towns that I've reached.

Importing your game-state, if you plan not to start from scratch w/ your game-state - this is likely going to come from how you set-up the Dragon Age Keep (online). It would've been nice if you they had an offline version of The Keep (for those who ain't always got a connection to the Net), but this is what you are stuck with. If you want to import your game-state, then you should let the DA Keep take your DA:O save; DA2 save; and/or just manipulate how you want the Tapestries (from DA1 and DA2) to be set-up for DA:I. DA:I will ask you if you want to import a saved game-state - and you begin DA:I from there. Characters who are in DA:I that appeared previous games (such as Varric), might still be in contact recently w/ characters from previous games + even tell you how certain characters are doing- and your game-state will be reflected based on your decisions. This makes the game feel like your decisions from previous games actually mattered, as already important decisions from older games have been mentioned (by Varric).

DA:I's story + plot is that your character is heralded as the new Hero, as you are able to control the Fade Rifts that keep opening and are swarming with an outpouring of monsters. You can close them - and it seems that nobody else has this power. From this, the Mage and Templar War (which really got to began to reach new heights in DA2) is the on-going saga here - and you're trying to decide if you can get everybody on the same page + (hopefully, if you can) recruit people to your group. Your objective is to try to stop the evil that's trying to tear this world apart. As one would expect from a BioWare game, the storytelling + narrative is at the very least quite good. Meanwhile, the Lore itself; the writing of the actual dialogue itself + voice-acting; and the character development stuff here is absolutely fantastic.

Gameplay from DA:I is ridiculously huge in scope, as it feels like a bunch of different types of games + gameplay. For a game with so much ambition, one might expect the game to collapse under its own weight somewhere by trying to do too much and cater to so many different styles of gameplay - but, this game actually does not. This game succeeds, where many others wouldn't in delivering the kitchen sink. DA:I feels like a combination of Dragon Age: Origins (BioWare style of pausing to give orders; the major return of the tactical-cam + strategical gameplay; the world map with areas you can travel to; return of auto-attack); Dragon Age II (faster paced-combat; action-style gameplay); Skyrim (a huge open-world to explore w/ tons of one-off quests + quick fetch quests); Assassin's Creed style collect-a-thon quests (find X areas, find X locations, find X items, etc); and MMO's even (the game-world is ridiculously huge; and this game even have auto-run + auto-attack feature is even here).

By doing main quests, side quests, collect-a-thons, etc - you gain also Power points, which you can use to take on certain side + main missions. To be able to tackle some side quests + main quests, you might find yourself often having to do some side-quests, collect-a-thons, & find-a-thons just to gain enough Power to able take on some of these more-involved quests (which often have decision-making in them). The game-world is huge, so save a lot - b/c you shouldn't be surprised if you are Level 4 and then turn into an area on the map that is loaded with Level 12 enemies.

While you can use Keyboard-mouse combo or a controller here, I have been playing with the keyboard-mouse combo. If you have the camera down at ground-level right behind your character (in the 3rd-person over-the-shoulder view), you're going to have to control them directly like Dragon Age II - WSAD-style (or whatever you set the customizable keys to move to) & use keyboard-mouse combo to do attacks. Now, there is a key to auto-attack for basic melee + ranged attacks - and the player doesn't have to pound to attack the keys if they want to play the game entirely like an action-game (which is how things were in Dragon Age II). You can use the auto-run to move around in a straight direction (and also use the right-mouse button to turn the cam so they move a certain direction), which is often found in MMO's since often maps are so huge + so you aren't wearing out the spring key or movements...and your hands. You certainly can switch b/t characters at any time + switch to another party-member, as well...just like the previous Dragon Age games. No matter how you play, combat is over fast + furious - feeling like its at a speed similar to that of Dragon Age II. Combat looks and feels great, no matter how you play it.

Don't let DA:I's combat speed fool you...thinking that it this not that tactical, either. On Normal difficulty, it feels somewhere b/t both Dragon Age: Origins + Dragon Age II. Some battles, I feel fine just attacking Dragon Age II style, in a more action-orientated way. Other times, I might die a few times, reload some saves, then resort to DA:O style of combat - enlisting the overhead tactical camera, which can lead to success. The overhead tactical camera is back, making it returns from DA:O & has its own improvements. You can hover the mouse over enemies to see their weaknesses, some stats, current effects, & things of that sort. This is also the only way you can play the game like an old-school Baldur's Gate game (or most other Infinity Engine game) where you can just click-and-point with the mouse to give commands, movements, and things of that sort - if you prefer to play the game like a strategic-style classic cRPG where you can command small parties. At any time, you can switch from rolling the mouse-wheel forward or backwards; or just hit the proper key to switch b/t the two camera modes.

Combat is also changed, as I have not seen any Mage-style healing spells or resurrection spells. You have potions that you can replenish at Camps. Since some maps (like The Hinterlands) are huge, you can find spots on the map where you are allowed to set-up Camp. Here, you can Rest (to restore health) + replenish potions. If a comrade goes down in combat, you can go over to the comrade; stand by them, and try to revive them, if you don't get hit in a certain amount of times - which feels right out of a Gears of War and any other action-style game when you are trying to bring up a knocked-down comrade. Also, magic points are basically gone - all attacks and spells have their own timed cool-downs before you can reuse the skill again. B/c of these small changes, this also makes the game feel more offense-based in its combat than ever before, as well.

That certainly isn't everything that I can talk about - but this is certainly plenty, I think, for now. So far, I am thoroughly impressed with something so extremely ambitious, huge in scope & has so much going on - yet it never seems to fall under its own weight by trying to do too much. Many other games, would've failed somewhere by trying to do so much. Loaded with so many different styles of gameplay; different quest types; & decisions to make (in the typical main missions + side missions that are not one-off quests nor collect-a-thons); and the typical BioWare expertise (storytelling, character development, Lore, and things of that sort) - Dragon Age: Inquisition so far is an excellent + extremely ambitious game. I really can't wait to dive back into this and play some more - so, I think I'm going to just do so.

Alright you axed for it

35 minutes ago

So, I now have 12 hours or so into Dragon Age: Inquisition (PC). I feel like I have scratched the surface quite a bit and done a fair amount of stuff, yet I feel like I have not even come close to scratching much of this game. This game's huge...ridiculously huge. We're talking about Skyrim type of huge, in terms of the actual game-world + with so many things to do. And that would be just the Hinterlands itself, one of the first (huge) maps in the game - not even counting a few of the areas + towns that I've reached.

Importing your game-state, if you plan not to start from scratch w/ your game-state - this is likely going to come from how you set-up the Dragon Age Keep (online). It would've been nice if you they had an offline version of The Keep (for those who ain't always got a connection to the Net), but this is what you are stuck with. If you want to import your game-state, then you should let the DA Keep take your DA:O save; DA2 save; and/or just manipulate how you want the Tapestries (from DA1 and DA2) to be set-up for DA:I. DA:I will ask you if you want to import a saved game-state - and you begin DA:I from there. Characters who are in DA:I that appeared previous games (such as Varric), might still be in contact recently w/ characters from previous games + even tell you how certain characters are doing- and your game-state will be reflected based on your decisions. This makes the game feel like your decisions from previous games actually mattered, as already important decisions from older games have been mentioned (by Varric).

DA:I's story + plot is that your character is heralded as the new Hero, as you are able to control the Fade Rifts that keep opening and are swarming with an outpouring of monsters. You can close them - and it seems that nobody else has this power. From this, the Mage and Templar War (which really got to began to reach new heights in DA2) is the on-going saga here - and you're trying to decide if you can get everybody on the same page + (hopefully, if you can) recruit people to your group. Your objective is to try to stop the evil that's trying to tear this world apart. As one would expect from a BioWare game, the storytelling + narrative is at the very least quite good. Meanwhile, the Lore itself; the writing of the actual dialogue itself + voice-acting; and the character development stuff here is absolutely fantastic.

Gameplay from DA:I is ridiculously huge in scope, as it feels like a bunch of different types of games + gameplay. For a game with so much ambition, one might expect the game to collapse under its own weight somewhere by trying to do too much and cater to so many different styles of gameplay - but, this game actually does not. This game succeeds, where many others wouldn't in delivering the kitchen sink. DA:I feels like a combination of Dragon Age: Origins (BioWare style of pausing to give orders; the major return of the tactical-cam + strategical gameplay; the world map with areas you can travel to; return of auto-attack); Dragon Age II (faster paced-combat; action-style gameplay); Skyrim (a huge open-world to explore w/ tons of one-off quests + quick fetch quests); Assassin's Creed style collect-a-thon quests (find X areas, find X locations, find X items, etc); and MMO's even (the game-world is ridiculously huge; and this game even have auto-run + auto-attack feature is even here).

By doing main quests, side quests, collect-a-thons, etc - you gain also Power points, which you can use to take on certain side + main missions. To be able to tackle some side quests + main quests, you might find yourself often having to do some side-quests, collect-a-thons, & find-a-thons just to gain enough Power to able take on some of these more-involved quests (which often have decision-making in them). The game-world is huge, so save a lot - b/c you shouldn't be surprised if you are Level 4 and then turn into an area on the map that is loaded with Level 12 enemies.

While you can use Keyboard-mouse combo or a controller here, I have been playing with the keyboard-mouse combo. If you have the camera down at ground-level right behind your character (in the 3rd-person over-the-shoulder view), you're going to have to control them directly like Dragon Age II - WSAD-style (or whatever you set the customizable keys to move to) & use keyboard-mouse combo to do attacks. Now, there is a key to auto-attack for basic melee + ranged attacks - and the player doesn't have to pound to attack the keys if they want to play the game entirely like an action-game (which is how things were in Dragon Age II). You can use the auto-run to move around in a straight direction (and also use the right-mouse button to turn the cam so they move a certain direction), which is often found in MMO's since often maps are so huge + so you aren't wearing out the spring key or movements...and your hands. You certainly can switch b/t characters at any time + switch to another party-member, as well...just like the previous Dragon Age games. No matter how you play, combat is over fast + furious - feeling like its at a speed similar to that of Dragon Age II. Combat looks and feels great, no matter how you play it.

Don't let DA:I's combat speed fool you...thinking that it this not that tactical, either. On Normal difficulty, it feels somewhere b/t both Dragon Age: Origins + Dragon Age II. Some battles, I feel fine just attacking Dragon Age II style, in a more action-orientated way. Other times, I might die a few times, reload some saves, then resort to DA:O style of combat - enlisting the overhead tactical camera, which can lead to success. The overhead tactical camera is back, making it returns from DA:O & has its own improvements. You can hover the mouse over enemies to see their weaknesses, some stats, current effects, & things of that sort. This is also the only way you can play the game like an old-school Baldur's Gate game (or most other Infinity Engine game) where you can just click-and-point with the mouse to give commands, movements, and things of that sort - if you prefer to play the game like a strategic-style classic cRPG where you can command small parties. At any time, you can switch from rolling the mouse-wheel forward or backwards; or just hit the proper key to switch b/t the two camera modes.

Combat is also changed, as I have not seen any Mage-style healing spells or resurrection spells. You have potions that you can replenish at Camps. Since some maps (like The Hinterlands) are huge, you can find spots on the map where you are allowed to set-up Camp. Here, you can Rest (to restore health) + replenish potions. If a comrade goes down in combat, you can go over to the comrade; stand by them, and try to revive them, if you don't get hit in a certain amount of times - which feels right out of a Gears of War and any other action-style game when you are trying to bring up a knocked-down comrade. Also, magic points are basically gone - all attacks and spells have their own timed cool-downs before you can reuse the skill again. B/c of these small changes, this also makes the game feel more offense-based in its combat than ever before, as well.

That certainly isn't everything that I can talk about - but this is certainly plenty, I think, for now. So far, I am thoroughly impressed with something so extremely ambitious, huge in scope & has so much going on - yet it never seems to fall under its own weight by trying to do too much. Many other games, would've failed somewhere by trying to do so much. Loaded with so many different styles of gameplay; different quest types; & decisions to make (in the typical main missions + side missions that are not one-off quests nor collect-a-thons); and the typical BioWare expertise (storytelling, character development, Lore, and things of that sort) - Dragon Age: Inquisition so far is an excellent + extremely ambitious game. I really can't wait to dive back into this and play some more - so, I think I'm going to just do so.
y u do dis?

Alright you axed for it

35 minutes ago

thanks lol

Finally played Frozen Synapse Prime, finally wondered why the hell I never picked up/played Frozen Synapse before. It's Door Kickers, but futuristic and better! Only done the tutorial and a mission but loving it so far.

Finally played Frozen Synapse Prime, finally wondered why the hell I never picked up/played Frozen Synapse before. It's Door Kickers, but futuristic and better! Only done the tutorial and a mission but loving it so far.
Frozen Synapse is the gem of tactical gaming done right. The Prime version is the mobile dumb down version. If u like the Prime, wait till u play the original one. Its the best game that no one play in recent years.

most ppl just bought it in a bundle and backlog it.

I was actually expecting that to be twice as long.

Still didn't bother to read it though.
Imagine how long it'd be if I actually also went into details about my in-game performance + Settings I was running on; Inventory system; Upgrading/Breaking down equipment/Crafting System; The Haven + War Table; and some other stuff...

Dying Light is fun. I like running around the rooftops yelling "parkour!" and throwing molotovs at my friends while they fight zombies.
It's definitely a fun game for a bit. I never bothered doing all the sidequests as I felt it just dragged on and on... sort of like Dead Island. There's no short of 'content' it's that it is little more than a zombie killing playground. I also found the weapons in Dying Light less fun/impactful than the ones in DI. But, yeah, zipping around the old city like Bionic Commando is fun.

It's definitely a fun game for a bit. I never bothered doing all the sidequests as I felt it just dragged on and on... sort of like Dead Island. There's no short of 'content' it's that it is little more than a zombie killing playground. I also found the weapons in Dying Light less fun/impactful than the ones in DI. But, yeah, zipping around the old city like Bionic Commando is fun.
For the weapons, I think they were -trying- to get players to focus more on avoiding when possible rather than fighting. It just didn't work out. Once you were able to find the really good weapons, even the Volatiles weren't a threat.

It's time for another episode of Shit Console People Do.

Target: Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt - $59.99
FREE Strategy Guide with purchase. ($24.99 value)

C3Ivdw6.jpg
Do you think if I return the game ill get to keep the guide for free?
probably, it's not really the same thing but i bought evolve and it came with the free bracelets and i ended up just returning evolve
really contemplating biting on this and then reselling the guide afterwards for about 20 bucks then again i do have 20 bucks in certificates to bestbuy to use on witcher
yup i do it evrytime target has buy 2 get 1 free games I buy the too games than I return the to games and keep the free won when ps4 came out I did this with all the lunch titles and I got the whole launch lineup for free then I sold them back to walmrt for $59.99+tax I just tell walmarts that I lost my reseat and they give you the full value back so now i eat at the subway attached to the walmat and eat those personsals pizza because subway is healthy for you so I get the pizza with a side of mayo haven't paid for a single won all th anks to my free target games ill do the same thing with these freee guides I'll get them all for free and use them for toliet papar since I need it after eating at the subway attached to Walmart.

Wow, what a bunch of fuctard thieves. I wonder if they also try to return their used condoms because they were defective and now their moms have grounded them and cut off their allowances because they inseminated their sisters and passed down their fucktard genepool.

Frozen Synapse is the gem of tactical gaming done right. The Prime version is the mobile dumb down version. If u like the Prime, wait till u play the original one. Its the best game that no one play in recent years.

As an FYI to anyone that did get the android bundle with Frozen Synapse: Its multiplayer works seamlessly between android and pc versions since the game data is all stored on their server. I've been playing it a bit lately and it's nice that I can just grab a quick turn when I get a few minutes. I'm not sure if the single player campaign works similarly or not.

So I finally played Rust after Fakeybroing it months ago.

I spawned asleep on the beach.  Woke myself up, saw some stuff across the water and tried to swim over there.  My WET level kept going up so I guess swimming makes me horny or something.  After swimming for minutes and getting nowhere I just turned around back to the beach.  

I walk up the beach a bit and see a half finished house looking thing.  Sweet, I think, the game gives you like a half shelter from the start!  So I take my rock from my inventory, load it, and start smashing all the walls of the shelter just to get a feel for the game.  After I mashed all the wooden walls, I realize I can't mash the stone walls with my rock.  I try to look around for something else and I see a naked dude running at me full speed swinging his rock the whole time.

I then realize I just griefed the poor guy and tore down his shelter.  Oops.  I start running and he keeps chasing.  We start swinging rocks at each other in circles and he backs off so I take off running and start swimming.  I guess he got madder and then found me while I was swimming and jumped in the water to try to kill me.  I managed to confuse him and smash his head pretty hard with the rock.  This scares him and he runs away.  

I then keep swimming towards a mountain.  It gets dark and cold and I start dying and I never get to the mountain.  I die and my body sinks to the bottom of the ocean.  I survived 17 minutes 33 seconds.  

I have to admit, realizing I just griefed that guy and seeing him angrily running after me naked gave me the biggest laughs I've had playing a game in a while.  I see why Rust has a griefing problem now.  

I spawned asleep on the beach. Woke myself up, saw some stuff across the water and tried to swim over there. My WET level kept going up so I guess swimming makes me horny or something. After swimming for minutes and getting nowhere I just turned around back to the beach.

I walk up the beach a bit and see a half finished house looking thing. Sweet, I think, the game gives you like a half shelter from the start! So I take my rock from my inventory, load it, and start smashing all the walls of the shelter just to get a feel for the game. After I mashed all the wooden walls, I realize I can't mash the stone walls with my rock. I try to look around for something else and I see a naked dude running at me full speed swinging his rock the whole time.

I then realize I just griefed the poor guy and tore down his shelter. Oops. I start running and he keeps chasing. We start swinging rocks at each other in circles and he backs off so I take off running and start swimming. I guess he got madder and then found me while I was swimming and jumped in the water to try to kill me. I managed to confuse him and smash his head pretty hard with the rock. This scares him and he runs away.

I then keep swimming towards a mountain. It gets dark and cold and I start dying and I never get to the mountain. I die and my body sinks to the bottom of the ocean. I survived 17 minutes 33 seconds.

I have to admit, realizing I just griefed that guy and seeing him angrily running after me naked gave me the biggest laughs I've had playing a game in a while. I see why Rust has a griefing problem now.
you know you just want to mess with the guy, because rust is a boring game.

Dead Island was actually really good for the first hour where it was something between Zeno Clash and Dark Messiah and Dead Rising with zombies. The core combat had some serious legs to it and scrambling for weapons was fun.

Then it became Borderlands and became stupid with zombies and you leveling and always dropping appropriately leveled megaweapons. It was awful.

For those with PlayFIre credit to burn, Omerta: City of Gangsters is $2.99 on GMG

Without credit and with the 20% off coupon HAPPY5-THBIRT-HDAY20 it's $2.40

Again, if you like games with turn-based team combat you'll like Omerta. I've finished the game and recommend it highly.

I spawned asleep on the beach. Woke myself up, saw some stuff across the water and tried to swim over there. My WET level kept going up so I guess swimming makes me horny or something. After swimming for minutes and getting nowhere I just turned around back to the beach.

I walk up the beach a bit and see a half finished house looking thing. Sweet, I think, the game gives you like a half shelter from the start! So I take my rock from my inventory, load it, and start smashing all the walls of the shelter just to get a feel for the game. After I mashed all the wooden walls, I realize I can't mash the stone walls with my rock. I try to look around for something else and I see a naked dude running at me full speed swinging his rock the whole time.

I then realize I just griefed the poor guy and tore down his shelter. Oops. I start running and he keeps chasing. We start swinging rocks at each other in circles and he backs off so I take off running and start swimming. I guess he got madder and then found me while I was swimming and jumped in the water to try to kill me. I managed to confuse him and smash his head pretty hard with the rock. This scares him and he runs away.

I then keep swimming towards a mountain. It gets dark and cold and I start dying and I never get to the mountain. I die and my body sinks to the bottom of the ocean. I survived 17 minutes 33 seconds.

I have to admit, realizing I just griefed that guy and seeing him angrily running after me naked gave me the biggest laughs I've had playing a game in a while. I see why Rust has a griefing problem now.
so it was you who torn down my house and humped my pig. wHY DID YOU LEAVE THE PIG PART OUT, Fox? It was a nice piglet. Serve you right for dying ALONE in the cold and dark water.... :shame:

Who would want a strategy guide in the internet age?  Back in 't3h day' I had to get my parents permission to call the SSI hint line!

Haha yeah I totally remember when hint lines were a thing. :oldman:  Think of all the people in 3rd world countries that are out of a job now because that's one less thing that can be outsourced.

Plan to look for it next sale, whatever reason I kept passing on it every other sale (even after knowing about it). Still annoyed missed it in a bundle, probably one of those I thought, "nah, I won't like anything in this." Teaches me to be picky about spending a dollar!

yup i do it evrytime target has buy 2 get 1 free games I buy the too games than I return the to games and keep the free won when ps4 came out I did this with all the lunch titles and I got the whole launch lineup for free then I sold them back to walmrt for $59.99+tax I just tell walmarts that I lost my reseat and they give you the full value back so now i eat at the subway attached to the walmat and eat those personsals pizza because subway is healthy for you so I get the pizza with a side of mayo haven't paid for a single won all th anks to my free target games ill do the same thing with these freee guides I'll get them all for free and use them for toliet papar since I need it after eating at the subway attached to Walmart.
By far the best of that, though fuck the personal pizza, gotta go double meatball marinara with mayo, bell pepper, onion, and olives (...not that I'd know anything about that...).

I know nothing of amiibo except that legless ones are worth a million dollars.

That world is so obtuse to me. I wouldn't even know what's stupid by the standards of grown men who obsess over a malformed little plastic Princess Peach.

FYI - most of you guys already know this, but I finally confirmed it myself with a friend...

Say you try to redeem a key, and forgot you already owned the game. This just happened to me with Final Dusk.

If you get the "Product already owned" message, the key is still good and you can give it out.

Been wondering about this for the longest time. As some of you already know, I have problems with spare keys being unredeemable because of my foolishness...

FYI - most of you guys already know this, but I finally confirmed it myself with a friend...

Say you try to redeem a key, and forgot you already owned the game. This just happened to me with Final Dusk.

If you get the "Product already owned" message, the key is still good and you can give it out.

Been wondering about this for the longest time. As some of you already know, I have problems with spare keys being unredeemable because of my foolishness...
That's not true. It always gives the "product already owned" message if you own the game, even if the key is used. There's no way to check if a key is used without activating it on an account that doesn't own it

That's not true. It always gives the "product already owned" message if you own the game, even if the key is used. There's no way to check if a key is used without activating it on an account that doesn't own it
But if you try to activate a key for something you already own, it won't be 'redeemed' - so it's still usable by someone else. I think that's what he tried to say.

Thanks Carl?
Load up McDroid and there should be a new item for you :D

If anyone else wants one, go here: http://whosgamingnow.net/giveaway/mcdroid

You can't get it anywhere else!

VY86M-95NE2-6TFQR

VKLW0-78NG5-20Y8D

C32MG-DPHTD-CK4E4

VHMND-BPECP-P2E58

3XPXG-F0FIP-47WTH

Q7BQK-TPPB4-H0RLK

FZVX9-9QBX5-6FMIE

GIJIR-D35IY-F3DW5