Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Sounds like you need to get the console version bro
O4F5SD6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's a little unfair on Letter Quest.

I know the mechanic you're talking about, but LQ has four stars to earn per level and each is earned by completing it with a specific condition (time attack, complete with 20 letters or less, Hard Mode) etc. I think it adds some nice replayability to a terribly addictive game. It just keeps things fresh.

Consider me one of the LQ bandwagon jumpers. It's simple but excellently executed. A little gem.

:whee:
I picked this up from IGS when it hit some time ago, and it's my ultimate "I have a few minutes to play a game" fallback. It's a simple game that makes you think, has an uncomplicated progression system, and each level has great replayability because of the star system. They could easily add more levels via DLC if they so choose somewhere down the line, and I would buy it right away. Apparently, there's a f2p mobile version, too, which can't be even close to as much fun as the full PC version.

I picked this up from IGS when it hit some time ago, and it's my ultimate "I have a few minutes to play a game" fallback. It's a simple game that makes you think, has an uncomplicated progression system, and each level has great replayability because of the star system. They could easily add more levels via DLC if they so choose somewhere down the line, and I would buy it right away. Apparently, there's a f2p mobile version, too, which can't be even close to as much fun as the full PC version.
Judging from what I see in the game, they're pretty much the same. The game gives you an option to level up Books with in-game currency; the minute I saw that I thought, "The mobile version must change gems for actual cash."

If the game works the same in mobile as it does on PC then you don't really need to pay for anything, you can replay stages and get enough gems / XP that way.

First #SeasonalCAG deal post of 2015 (Besides Android thread I think):

TUG (Early Access) $0.99 Humble Bundle Store

I bought it and comes with a steam key just make sure you choose the option in purchase page

I set out to clean up my database and activate my various unactivated keys--both from keys later added to bundles and keys I just didn't redeem right away and never got around to.  There were, are, a lot.  I was in the 1700s when I started and now sit at 1999.  What should I activate for number 2000?  Yes, I have Bad Rats.  Heck, I think it was in the first 200.

Almost forgot:  805Z9-TVK03-L47MZ

First #SeasonalCAG deal post of 2015 (Besides Android thread I think):

TUG (Early Access) $0.99 Humble Bundle Store

I bought it and comes with a steam key just make sure you choose the option in purchase page
A fine deal. What season brings you to our thread?

I don't see any purchase options. Description indicates that it does not come with a Stem key. Can you clarify?

Thanks!

A fine deal. What season brings you to our thread?

I don't see any purchase options. Description indicates that it does not come with a Stem key. Can you clarify?

Thanks!
After you purchase the game, on the key redemption page, you have a choice between a standalone key or a steam key.

Ninja'd!

Pretty shady description then, acting like if you want a steam key you have to buy it from their site @ $19.99.

"TUG is provided as a direct download with accompanying TUG key.  For key redemption, please register here for a free TUG account.  To purchase the game via a Steam key, please visit Nerd Kingdom's Early Access page..."

I wish I had stuff to say

PTCFQ-XLFHZ-PBV4T

B6CJL-7B3P3-9DJB3

9GPYQ-M9XEA-D0VQB

D6VJP-3LAM8-G35II

RVIE9-YX4ZH-Z083D

XIXWG-HGA94-KPA9R

KNXER-P9567-HLWIW

YBVPF-MC5AT-TBEAX

8RL2K-73KFK-N3RNH

XEQJT-8DZM8-PQ4KQ

5ML0E-NK9EM-Y0IRV

PBZG0-FJMTC-4TED2

6XH3M-BFTXM-YIM6J

YN94T-0T39W-D932G

P7748-N3NKT-LMCB7

VTH9Z-DKF24-A42K9

X3YIB-IXXD3-EJZLN

DF9JY-TF4YA-IFYEP

72QWZ-Q5JPH-AF3YY

0L7F0-QM5G8-BPY7M

Before anyone jumps on the "it's a glitch" bandwagon, it might not be one. I found this post that suggests the dev was sending keys via email to anyone that bought from Humble before, so maybe they got tired of sending them out manually and sent keys to distribute via Humble.

Pretty shady description then, acting like if you want a steam key you have to buy it from their site @ $19.99.

"TUG is provided as a direct download with accompanying TUG key. For key redemption, please register here for a free TUG account. To purchase the game via a Steam key, please visit Nerd Kingdom's Early Access page..."
I don't recall the Steam icon being on that store page when I looked at it earlier this week. It could be that it didn't offer a steam option at first on the humble store.

"I get what you are saying here, but the biggest thing right now is that we really do NOT want to get overloaded with players, we just sort of experiment with sales prices on occasion and do a sale once in a while on different platforms to see what happens."

95% sale makes total sense. [customspoiler='I guess']they know everyone well just idle it.[/customspoiler]

I don't recall the Steam icon being on that store page when I looked at it earlier this week. It could be that it didn't offer a steam option at first on the humble store.
Pretty sure it wasn't. Had a healthy internal Tug struggle when trying to convince myself to grab the standalone a couple days ago.

Apathy wins again. Thanks for the headspiece up!

bread's done
Back