Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So... saw Jurassic World... sheot got eaten... a LOT... quite a bit of blood... a movie that was LOL stupid in places... otherwise... I might MIGHT buy it to complete my Blu Ray set... still no reviews on the games... looked back and found last couple of LEGO 3DS games didn't even get a review... so I bit on that since I got it for 5 bucks.  Now I'm looking at the dailies and maybe BS to get the full game on Steam.

I was checking it on ITAD.
This is one of those rare cases where I think ITAD is wrong. I've checked Wolfenstein: New Order on a fairly regular basis, and only the bundle was $45...I never saw the MSRP of the base game drop below $59.99.

Also, if you include other stores in that ITAD graph, you'll note that many of them were selling the game for a higher price. It's likely that, for whatever the reason, ITAD has been reporting the bundle price, not the base game price.

After kicking around in NBA 2K15 for a hundred hours, I have decided that it is my favorite iteration of that franchise.

For those who have previously enjoyed the single player MyCareer/Player modes, this year's is completely revamped. And it is hard! My first attempt was with the Orlando Magic as a pass-first point guard, and we went something like 2-32 that first season, a drastic change from the 81-1 seasons I was accustomed to. While most of those losses could be attributed to some brutal teammate AI (you WILL be frustrated at how terrible it can get), playing on a shitty team for once was quite refreshing.

Attempt #2 was a power forward for the Toronto Raptors, and about 5 games into that season, I fell in love with 2K15. Rebounding is an absolute joy. Defense is nicely balanced, and the post-game is solid as ever. We ended up winning just over half my games and are currently struggling in the first round of the playoffs.

It's good stuff, and coupled with the new cutscenes, makes for an improved RPG experience.

40 gig download.  That's all I need to know about NBA 2k15.  That would take me an entire day to download.  (if I dedicated 100 percent of my bandwidth to it)

It looks interesting, but something would have to be like the best game ever made for me to want to download more than maybe 20 gigs.  I swear, it's like these companies have never heard of the word "compression".

Sale is poop. Grimrock 2 will be bundled in a week.
photo-thumb-288229.png

I left my comp at home going since last night and got no drops and was about level 275ish when I left home this morning.
I've only gotten 1 drop in the CAG group and we're at level 380. Maybe it has something to do with Steam levels. I'm only level 30-something on Steam.

I just don't get some of the games that will be unlocked tomorrow.  Rock of Ages is already 80 percent off.  Memoria is 75 percent off.  Unless I'm getting it free tomorrow, could they kindly quit wasting our time and the limited space in the unlocks?

Waiting on Dreamfall Chapters to hit 50 percent off so I can cop it with my gabe bux. Graphics look very beautiful and I enjoyed my time with Dreamfall: The Longest Journey.

So... saw Jurassic World... sheot got eaten... a LOT... quite a bit of blood... a movie that was LOL stupid in places... otherwise... I might MIGHT buy it to complete my Blu Ray set... still no reviews on the games... looked back and found last couple of LEGO 3DS games didn't even get a review... so I bit on that since I got it for 5 bucks. Now I'm looking at the dailies and maybe BS to get the full game on Steam.
Just got back from seeing it too.

I've only gotten 1 drop in the CAG group and we're at level 380. Maybe it has something to do with Steam levels. I'm only level 30-something on Steam.
My game is currently at Level 362. I haven't gotten a single card drop today.

Are the C&C games worth 2.19EUR?
You can get all the games at Origin for $5 regularly through various site sales. Unless you really want them on Steam, there's no point in buying just those two for that price.

And I know nobody here cares about my messing around in games, but I found this today:

https://twitter.com/Foxhack/status/609448676054798336

KOF 2002 UM can use the web buttons on media keyboards to map attacks.

After kicking around in NBA 2K15 for a hundred hours, I have decided that it is my favorite iteration of that franchise.

For those who have previously enjoyed the single player MyCareer/Player modes, this year's is completely revamped. And it is hard! My first attempt was with the Orlando Magic as a pass-first point guard, and we went something like 2-32 that first season, a drastic change from the 81-1 seasons I was accustomed to. While most of those losses could be attributed to some brutal teammate AI (you WILL be frustrated at how terrible it can get), playing on a shitty team for once was quite refreshing.

Attempt #2 was a power forward for the Toronto Raptors, and about 5 games into that season, I fell in love with 2K15. Rebounding is an absolute joy. Defense is nicely balanced, and the post-game is solid as ever. We ended up winning just over half my games and are currently struggling in the first round of the playoffs.

It's good stuff, and coupled with the new cutscenes, makes for an improved RPG experience.
Dear CAG hoop god,

Would you recommend it to a non-basketball fan? Does it hold any appeal for novices like me? I'm willing to give any sport game a try, particularly if it's well done, and NBA is very tempting.

Sincerely,

Flow

Are the C&C games worth 2.19EUR?
Quite a few of those games were released for free by the publishers. You can do a Google search for the free versions or go to the PC forum and I think Megazell still has the links for the games in the Free and Legal PC Games topic. The only reason to buy them on Steam would be for multiplayer as far as I can see.

Also, while I can't use my laptop due to autoclickiness, I got on my 360 and beat MindJack. God, this game is so horrible. I hope it didn't get ported to PC, we don't need this awfulness. The way it ends doesn't even make sense.

Darn clicker game, have been playing for about 3 hours with no card drop(s).  The only good thing is knowing today is ok to waste a little time on this as have to go back to work for the rest of the sale after today.

So... saw Jurassic World... sheot got eaten... a LOT... quite a bit of blood... a movie that was LOL stupid in places... otherwise... I might MIGHT buy it to complete my Blu Ray set... still no reviews on the games... looked back and found last couple of LEGO 3DS games didn't even get a review... so I bit on that since I got it for 5 bucks. Now I'm looking at the dailies and maybe BS to get the full game on Steam.
Can't say how legit of a source this is ... but there's this for LEGO Jurassic World at a steep discount - http://www.instant-gaming.com/en/724-buy-key-steam-lego-jurassic-world/ .... Again, I've never used this site ... could be shady, just saw it posted on a gaming forum today.

Can't say how legit of a source this is ... but there's this for LEGO Jurassic World at a steep discount - (deleted) .... Again, I've never used this site ... could be shady, just saw it posted on a gaming forum today.
They sell Warcraft III digitally. Only Blizzard does that. They're shady.

It basically is.

Don't even fucking bother with Titanfall anymore.
that is what i thought

Dear CAG hoop god,

Would you recommend it to a non-basketball fan? Does it hold any appeal for novices like me? I'm willing to give any sport game a try, particularly if it's well done, and NBA is very tempting.

Sincerely,

Flow
just play freestyle 2 street basketball, you don't even need to play any defense, and it is free

Is that street basketball a remake or relaunch of an old F2P street basketball game? I played one like that but I think it was only 2 people on the court and it was done anime style. Pretty much you wanted a hugely tall center but I played a shorter center cause I didn't know....just wondering is all.

Edit: Stupid me but with that "Hip" name I didn't see this was a sequel to that game. Answered my own question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that street basketball a remake or relaunch of an old F2P street basketball game? I played one like that but I think it was only 2 people on the court and it was done anime style. Pretty much you wanted a hugely tall center but I played a shorter center cause I didn't know....just wondering is all.
it is a remake. if you play center, no1 will ever pass you the ball in that game. everyone have the kobe bryant ball hog syndrome. better off playing shooting guard/ point guard

Last edited by a moderator:
BHKLM-J088P-WNDE0
CDFHX-NZIVI-AJCVT
B9MCH-LWIEZ-7NM94
ADHW2-MYV4E-F6XPK
K4LR7-RDCCF-X227F
H8IYZ-PDT9C-GIKPG
AWNPY-QDC7W-EGMZB
K5E62-PDFNZ-ZEB20
I0JXL-A0GTI-5VNM7
AID52-KFDGF-LEV7Q

bread's done