Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
This sale has mostly been the "I already have that/not discounted enough yet" show for me.  I think the Winter Sale is destined to destroy my wallet with all the games that will be dropping into the correct price window for me.

The dev confirmed in the forum that ARK wouldn't get any better discount because that would be unfair to people who bought it earlier.

Ok, fine. I think he misses the point of a sale but whatever and he can discount it however he wants. But from the Steam storefront end: why is it a Daily Deal?
then WTF bother to discount it AT ALL? How would the ppl who paid zero discount on Day 1 feel? Please think about them too, Mr.Developer

.. seriously, just take ur BS and shove it up your a...hole.

Evolve $30? Right after they announced a 2nd season pass 4 months after the game's release?! TH3 SAV$NGS!!! 

I can't believe I bought into that crap. 

If anybody is even moderately interested in platformers, pick up rayman legends. One of the best platformers I've ever played and well worth 10 bucks.

Strider's one of those games that rarely gets good discounts. If you've got gabenbux I wouldn't risk waiting for 5% more..

I did that for Ducktales and got screwed, hasn't had a good discount in over a year.
wait what? Ducktale was discounted repeatedly throughout the year (via GMG, Gamestop etc) around $5 and some changes if you look at the Price History @ itad.com

Was hoping for at least 50% off Age of Wonders III dlc but I guess the wait will have to continue.

Is there any point to getting both Rayman Origins and Legends?

Last edited by a moderator:
Strider's one of those games that rarely gets good discounts. If you've got gabenbux I wouldn't risk waiting for 5% more..

I did that for Ducktales and got screwed, hasn't had a good discount in over a year.
HAH I got Ducktales for free and all I had to do was buy a PS3 and Playstation Plus! You PC peasants crack me up!

I really like the look of Infested Planet, but when I watched the trailer I started smelling bundle by the end of it. I can't figure out if I would backlog it or play it right away since it gives me Starcraft Starship Trooper custom map vibes. 

You guys... mentally I've been playing Ark ever since I got my hands on Dinoriders like 30 years ago.

Disappointed again.  Not sure there are any bites for me today.  I have to go to work soon too :(

I wonder if the Humble Bundle will be an aggresive "hey, pay attention to us all you Sale people!" or a mellow "oh well, nobody's paying attention anyway" bundle. (good vs mediocre)

Damn, not a bad day actually. 

Strider is already in my cart. Titan Souls and Ori why must you tempt me (Argh!). Infested Planet is tempting, but also bundle worthy. Shovel Knight has been cheaper so I'll wait (a while). Life is Strange (meh, maybe)? Autosport DLC (vroom, vroom)? Castlevania: LoS2 - Revelations DLC (completionist mindset)? Risen 3 (I'm not sure why)? Hand of Fate (I've lost control)?  :whee:

Great price on Rayman Origins. That's an easy purchase if you don't already own it. The Escapists were 50% off and now it's back to 33%? That's hardly Daily Deal worthy.

Well, time to wait for the Humble weekly. Yay?
[customspoiler=Yay.]
giphy.gif

[/customspoiler]

Well, I grabbed Strider.  Glad to finally have it under $5 at the steam store.

Probably going to pick up Rayman Origins for $2.49 as well.  

Confession:  I've never actually played a Rayman game in my life (other than on WiiU for 10 minutes at Best Buy) so I can't justify paying $9.99 for legends to myself.

As much as I agree with many here that this sale doesn't feel all that amazing... I  realized that I have bought far more during this sale than the last 3. 

I guess sleeping dogs definitive edition & lords of shadow ultimate edition waiting for the winter sale to go $5. tired of seeing that $7.49 number.

Will get Gothic Collection (I have them on GMG client and 2/3 on GOG). Some old favorites I can revisit. Risen 3....maybe....I want Shovel Knight and Hand of Fate....likely too high for both of them. Age of Wonders 3 any opinions? Not the best day....not the worst day for me.

Huh...you guys better get me up to a good enough level so I can join Draekon's game tomorrow. He's at like 3 million already.

ducktales was 75% off more than 1year ago? O_O

anyway, i thought ur original complain was that Ducktales rarely got discounted?!?!
It was really close to 75% off on GMG at one point after voucher. My complaint wasn't that it didn't get discounted, it was that it didn't get close to 75% off often.

I know I'll end up buying it tonight. Just needed some catharsis :D

sometimes, I think giving developers the power to ban, lock discussion thread and delete discussion thread/review is the worst idea ever by Steam.  Talk about conflict of interest.

Warning to you all: voice your opinion in a civilized way and still get "silenced"

fe70019c48401601a5fade146651abf0.png

bread's done
Back