Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I just bought that from Kmart for cheap and planned to flip it for profit on eBay. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I mean I'll still make profit, but this sucks for me.
You're gonna have a bad time if you come into PCs with that console mentality. Might as well wait until you can trade in the game with 3 copies of Madden 25 for 46% bonus credit after buying a membership on the third diurnal equinox of Klaatu's ascension. Maybe by then they'll have a members-only coupon for an extra 34% value when traded in towards a Helm of Desperation avatar suit that you can redeem for 40,000 chicken whispers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Syntax Error mentioned Remember Me, that's probably the best price out there. There are also a ton of Uplay games (Assassin's Creed, Rayman) and Borderlands / XCom stuff.

Sadly, Sega appears to have completely locked down their games from outside of Brazil. The only thing I wanted to pick up was the Alien Isolation Season Pass, and that's not an option now. :(
There are some good deals on the Assassin's Creed games -- AC3 Deluxe is the equivalent of $7.14 USD, which is a record low. I've had no problems buying Steam games from Nuuvem, but I've never tried with a Uplay game before. Anyone had success before?

There it goes. Notable sales:
thanks, got Strider and Lost Planet. this was my first time using nuveem since the overhaul, so that huge countdown timer processing my order kinda scared me. also, was kinda hesitant using hola cuz botnet, but hey, CHEAP GAMEZZZ!!!

I'm going to complain about this until the end of eternity, but ffs Valve get rid of this card drop delay and replace it with something like this:

ejpAnTe.png

Or add restrictions to cards such that once they're listed on the market the refund for the corresponding game is forfeited.
Or remove the 2-hour delay for games not/no longer eligible for refund.

Strider - http://www.nuuvem.com/item/strider - 2.21 USD (6.99 Real)
Oh, for fuck 's sake.

So I see Shogun 2 in the reddit deals post but I can't actually find it on the site, is it just me or is it not there?

Remember Me and Prince of Persia for around $2.50 each is tempting.

You're gonna have a bad time if you come into PCs with that console mentality. Might as well wait until you can trade in the game with 3 copies of Madden 25 for 46% bonus credit after buying a membership on the third diurnal equinox of Klaatu's ascension. Maybe by then they'll have a members-only coupon for an extra 34% value when traded in towards a Helm of Desperation avatar suit that you can redeem for 40,000 chicken whispers?
Clever. Anyway, I think my mentality is just fine. Buy console games for cheap, make monies selling it, use those monies to buy Steam games. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Did anyone read the fine print? It's has to reach that third tier to unlock it.
We know, I don't think there will be any issues reaching that tier though.. the Tales of series is very popular

Also, there's a Divide by Sheep giveaway going on here. Lasts for about a day, and the chances of winning aren't terrible if you have a lot of alt accounts.

But they probably won't. So anyone that has Van Helsing 1 + 2 but not 3 will get screwed.. great.
I don't know, I wouldn't be surprised if Neocore gave tiered discounts of some sort.

Would be interesting if say there's a Van Helsing HumbleBundle w/ all 3 games - especially if it's before September. ;)
However, this won't happen. After the first couple sold really well and got great reviews, I don't see NeoCore bundling the last two or the Mega-VH Edition.

Has anybody played Metal Gear Solid V - Ground Zeroes yet?  I was pretty excited to pick it up in the Steam sale and I think it will be my next playthrough.  Just wondering if people enjoyed it.

We know, I don't think there will be any issues reaching that tier though.. the Tales of series is very popular

Also, there's a Divide by Sheep giveaway going on here. Lasts for about a day, and the chances of winning aren't terrible if you have a lot of alt accounts.
Well my main account didn't win. And now I have to scrub it clean of all the gunk.

I don't know, I wouldn't be surprised if Neocore gave tiered discounts of some sort.

However, this won't happen. After the first couple sold really well and got great reviews, I don't see NeoCore bundling the last two or the Mega-VH Edition.
This is a quote from the dev:

"Q: What happens to the price if a customer only has one or two of the Three-Part Trilogy? Will there be instated loyalty discounts for partial ownership, or just the free install for full ownership only? (bearing in mind that coupons are viewed with mixed responses)

A: The free install only goes for the full trilogy owners. Essentially this means that you can get the Final cut for the price of, say, VH2 if you miss that from your collection.
However, we still need to arrange this with Steam so we can make this possible. What happens to this bonus after the release is still a problem to resolve. After this, we need to arrange the possible upgrade system with them."

Seems like they dodged the question, I doubt they'll do a discount, they want you to buy the game(s) you're missing.

Seems like they dodged the question, I doubt they'll do a discount, they want you to buy the game(s) you're missing.
I don't think it's possible.

They can -add- a game to an existing sub. But I've never seen any company on Steam give a free game to people who own two or more specific things.

They could use a site that lets you log in with your Steam account and check that you own the games, then give a key...

Some bundle trash I need to dispose of.

MINER WARFARE   4L3J5-P6K93-0QJEX

SIEGE OF INAOLA  4PNV4-9TJMF-N9NA9

SONG OF THE MYRNE  2Q56K-8TQA6-4WLPI

YURY  5X2ZI-VMPIF-2DK8J

They can -add- a game to an existing sub. But I've never seen any company on Steam give a free game to people who own two or more specific things.

They could use a site that lets you log in with your Steam account and check that you own the games, then give a key...
wat about Serious Sam Revolution? u got it free for owning Serious Sam 1 & 2 classic.

Likewise. Spoder's post isn't getting a "like" out of me until I get my key :nottalking:
I did say the chances aren't awful.. if you have a lot of alt accounts ;)

Well they could make free sub, that has DLC for each of three games.
(DLC requires base game -> can't add without owning those games).

You used to be able to share it with someone else. I'm not sure if that's still a thing or if they cracked down on it.
You can add subordinate members (I've been a member with my parents for years), but those members only get the free shipping--they can't watch the prime video or whatever. Not sure if their recently announced discounts will work for them.

bread's done
Back