Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I hope, nobody here backed Woolfe: The Red Hood Diaries on Kickstarter because...

https://twitter.com/pcgamer/status/630797607934275585

Someone who did, told me the cheapest physical reward was 100€ or $.

That hurts ....

Last edited by a moderator:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/388340/

even if it's 40 cents, if your game has hipster in the title, i'm never gonna buy your fucking game...
I was nodding in agreement and then I noticed I own it. I don't remember buying it but I smell Poopees so I'm going to blame them.

I hope, nobody here backed Woolfe: The Red Hood Diaries on Kickstarter because...

https://twitter.com/pcgamer/status/630797607934275585

Someone who did, told me the cheapest physical reward was 100€ or $.

That hurts ....
I did but only at the lowest level that came with the game only. In retrospect I should have waited and got it in the bundle but I'm not out of anything I paid for either. Sucks about the people who backed with the physical tiers though.

It's a decent game for the price point and production values. I just think it didn't get enough attention because it came out at a time when there's a glut of indie stuff on the market, much of it trash, and it's really hard to get noticed.

They really shouldn't have done that bundle so soon though or at least tried to get into Humble if they had to do one. I'm sure Poopees promised them the moon and then gave them a slice of Swiss Cheese instead.

I was nodding in agreement and then I noticed I own it. I don't remember buying it but I smell Poopees so I'm going to blame them.

I did but only at the lowest level that came with the game only. In retrospect I should have waited and got it in the bundle but I'm not out of anything I paid for either. Sucks about the people who backed with the physical tiers though.

It's a decent game for the price point and production values. I just think it didn't get enough attention because it came out at a time when there's a glut of indie stuff on the market, much of it trash, and it's really hard to get notice.

They really shouldn't have done that bundle so soon though or at least tried to get into Humble if they had to do one. I'm sure Poopees promised them the moon and then gave them a slice of Swiss Cheese instead.
When it comes to Indie Game Developers and managing a business (re: getting financial backing for their game via Kicksharter) they think they're:

MTE5NTU2MzE2MTY4Njg1MDY3.jpg

But they are really:

tumblr_inline_nhb5x5XAh71rc8llp.jpg

Logitech F310 PC wired gamepad = $7.99 @ Best Buy.

More details on Logitech's support site about it.

Looks like a cross b/t PS3 + X360 gamepad - looks mostly like a 360 pad for the layout (looks the same, other than one thing), but the left D-pad + left analog are flipped (like a PS3).

And supports both DirectXInput (old PC gamepad support) + XInput (which X360 gamepad supports).

I really love that it supports both input formats.

Anyone got this pad?
I've got two of them.

I just bought them from Best Buy. ;)

I've got two of them.

I just bought them from Best Buy. ;)
Very nice.

I bought two this morning, as well. I'm digging them - especially the DirectInput feature.

Didn't have to do anything to get XImput working. Just leave XInput switch on and plug it in. All set then.

For those wanting to also use DirectInput feature:

Everyone should download the Logitech Gaming Software on that page (this is actually the Logitech GamePad Profiler program) + flip the switch when installing that app on that page to get DirectInput working properly, though:

http://support.logitech.com/product/gamepad-f310

The damn thing didn't create a shortcut for me. So, hop on StartMenu > Logitech (folder) > Logitech Gaming App w/ the picture of a gamepad > copy that shortcut to desktop.

That should be running, when in DirectInput mode.

Very nice.

I bought two this morning, as well. I'm digging them - especially the DirectInput feature.

Everyone should download the Logitech Gaming Software on that page (this is actually the Logitech GamePad Profiler program) + flip the switch when installing that app to get DirectInput working, though:

http://support.logitech.com/product/gamepad-f310
why did you get two when you only play single player

one for your dad?

Price must have went up on those Logitech F310 gamepads because they are showing $25 now. Probably Slick Deals or Reddit or something posted it and they yanked the deal.

YMMV.

Some people been claiming that while it's that price online - they been walking into BB brick + mortar stores and still get them for $8:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/348106-logitech-f310-gaming-pad-799-at-best-buy-free-shipping/page-2
Ahem ... "Some people"?!? ... I'm not just some people!!!

Yup, even though the online price says $24.99 I picked up two a few hours ago from a Best Buy store. The price on the shelves is $7.99 and they ring up as $7.99.

Quick Question for you guys.  I finally got a beefy gaming rig to play some kickass PC games, and ive been itching to play a kick ass Zombie game, Ive heard best 3 to look into would be DayZ, H1Z1, or Killing Floor 2, any of you guys played any of following or recommend any of them? or another really good zombie game? thanks

Quick Question for you guys. I finally got a beefy gaming rig to play some kickass PC games, and ive been itching to play a kick ass Zombie game, Ive heard best 3 to look into would be DayZ, H1Z1, or Killing Floor 2, any of you guys played any of following or recommend any of them? or another really good zombie game? thanks
Kickass, a kickass game that would kick your ass is the kickass game only beefy kickass gaming rigs can play and that is

I thought that was some pretty kick ass help, myself.

Wait, just how beefy are we talking here?

EDIT: Nevermind. It doesn't matter. This is the wrong thread for such questions. All we do in here is play gay anime, simulation, and hidden object games idle cards.

Way to be highly unhelpful there guy
Sarcasm is a way of life in this thread. Better get used to it (and get an avatar). It's all in good fun, usually. Also, you didn't mention if you were looking for a specific genre. FPS, survival, adventure...there's a carpton of zombie games out there. If there wasn't, Cheaplikeafox might shrivel up and die...or become an alcoholic...could go either way.

Sarcasm is a way of life in this thread. Better get used to it (and get an avatar). It's all in good fun, usually. Also, you didn't mention if you were looking for a specific genre. FPS, survival, adventure...there's a carpton of zombie games out there. If there wasn't, Cheaplikeafox might shrivel up and die...or become an alcoholic...could go either way.
Ha nice to know, and Idk Ive watched some videos of Killing Floor 2 and it looks pretty badass but ive heard that it hasnt been updated in months which seems kind of werid for a game in early access, I enjoy the Dead Island games, and ofc Left 4 Dead but most zombie games i see people talking about and excited for are the three i mentioned so those are the three I am prob most interested in atm. I also throughly enjoyed Dying light, honestly about the only newish big title zombie game that I havent played that has came out in recent memory id Dead Rising 3

It's all relative, dude. Here's what people would recommend.

Cheaplikeafox - Killing Floor 2

Mooby - State of Derpcay

tebow - Left 4 Dead 2

Bruticis - one of those indie zombie games, most likely Tempura of the Dead since you fight zombies as Obama and a samurai

If you think your gaming rig is beefy and aren't a thread regular, it's probably mid-range (which is still good). You can get H1Z1 or KF2 since those are the more graphically-advanced games. Contagion and DayZ are also good choices, although I think they both require Source Mods.

It's all relative, dude. Here's what people would recommend.

Cheaplikeafox - Killing Floor 2

Mooby - State of Derpcay

tebow - Left 4 Dead 2

Bruticis - one of those indie zombie games, most likely (Tempura of the Dead)

If you think your gaming rig is beefy and aren't a thread regular, it's probably mid-range (which is still good). You can get H1Z1 or KF2 since those are the more graphically-advanced games. Contagion and DayZ are also good choices, although I think they both require Source Mods.
I can run Witcher 3 on ultra settings with smooth 60 FPS im pretty sure my comp can handle anything I throw at it

Quick Question for you guys. I finally got a beefy gaming rig to play some kickass PC games, and ive been itching to play a kick ass Zombie game, Ive heard best 3 to look into would be DayZ, H1Z1, or Killing Floor 2, any of you guys played any of following or recommend any of them? or another really good zombie game? thanks
For a true power test of your pc, I'd recommend bad rats and coconut queen.

Found you a better Avatar.
22bb0.gif

bread's done
Back