Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
The Final Fantasy 7 remake is suppose to drop on PC today. I'm not sure if it will hit on Steam or not. It looks pretty amazing.
No, the remaster is out on PS4 today. The same one that was released on Steam a few years ago now.

The remake (the brand new FF7 remade from the ground up) is out on PS4 in October and no PC release date is available yet. Prob 2017 if not the same time frame.

Okay, this looks like Amazon has some kind of UbiSoft PC download sale.

A bunch of UbiSoft stuff's at some kind of discount - AC games, The Crew content, Watch Dogs content, R6 games, etc etc.

Why are they not advertising this on the PC Deals page?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder, the ONLY value in the Watch Dogs Season Pass is Bad Blood DLC. Everything else is cell phone VR minigames you will play once and ignore.

Granted I enjoyed WD a lot but if you are bargain shopping just getting Bad Blood is all you need.

Just a reminder, the ONLY value in the Watch Dogs Season Pass is Bad Blood DLC. Everything else is cell phone VR minigames you will play once and ignore.

Granted I enjoyed WD a lot but if you are bargain shopping just getting Bad Blood is all you need.
Will keep an eye on for that to get cheaper.

Bad Blood DLC is $3.75 right now.

I can wait.

To be fair, the "Access Granted Pack," which is a bundle of all their "Exclusive 10 minutes of gameplay + a weapon/perk" preorder bonuses and is the other chunk of the Season Pass, has actual gameplay but they are one off missions you will not give two craps about except if you want more WD content and don't care about anything but blowing more time with the game. If you want the "complete" WD experience, why not, but if you want to save a few pennies here and there, just get Bad Blood.

Bad Blood adds endless repeatable sneak n shoot missions to WD which is the biggest draw of that DLC. Once you cleared the campaign, the only mass of content in WD was a limited number of gang hideouts and a stupid number of checkpoint races and car chases. The sneak n shoot stuff was pretty good. I mean, these guys made Conviction and Blacklist after all...

Okay dug out the receipts. Here's what I paid for the Watch Dongs Season Pass. "Paxton Management Consulting" = G2Play.net btw.

roXn9yw.jpg

lol And I selected not to pay the digital protection money so that was, uh, some other "fee". Anyway it was still cheap as fuck so I was willing to risk it and key worked fine.

Of course it was a UPlay key so EWWW COOTIES for all you snooty types and all that jazz.

That's not much cheaper than the season pass. Probably best at these prices if I wait to play the base game first.

lol And I selected not to pay the digital protection money so that was, uh, some other "fee". Anyway it was still cheap as fuck so I was willing to risk it and key worked fine.

Of course it was a UPlay key so EWWW COOTIES for all you snooty types and all that jazz.
I think all the keys for this we are talking about are uplay.

Sorry for the off, is anyone here getting this error while trying to launch Shadow Complex? is it a 32 bit-game only?
Seemed to work fine for me on Win 7 x64 yesterday. Only played the first 10 minutes or so to make sure it worked. It didn't seem to like my DS4 but detected my 360 controller immediately with no issues.

i have been inspired by humble bundle...trying to think of other ways i can exploit charity to get rich
Make an advocacy group for some problem, as long as you can justify any expenses as being needed to "spread awareness," your in the clear and rich.

Second option: Box of cheap knick knacks with some % going to charity. People already pay $10+ a month to get a box of cheap crap they don't need, so why wouldn't they spend even more if buying said cheap crap as meant they were helping people?

Studio-snoot.jpg

Runs fine on a 64-bit Windows 7 laptop. Also, your link doesn't work. What is the error you had?

Seemed to work fine for me on Win 7 x64 yesterday. Only played the first 10 minutes or so to make sure it worked. It didn't seem to like my DS4 but detected my 360 controller immediately with no issues.
Thanks for the replies and sorry for the wrong link. The error I get is "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" and that's it. Tried with compatibility mode but nothing is working.

Edit: I'm in W10 64 bit.

Second option: Box of cheap knick knacks with some % going to charity. People already pay $10+ a month to get a box of cheap crap they don't need, so why wouldn't they spend even more if buying said cheap crap as meant they were helping people?
Send me $10 a month and, each month, I'll make some Steam codes available on the thread here for penniless lurkers.

c0Yq0SS.png

Thanks for the replies and sorry for the wrong link. The error I get is "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" and that's it. Tried with compatibility mode but nothing is working.

Edit: I'm in W10 64 bit.
Works fine for me on win10 64bit maybe you have a corrupt file.

Bullet Candy

Steam

255FJ-H4H7I-2GYYL

Dodge

Steam

3EEWE-AX2RZ-TDDGD

Astro Emporia

Steam

25PMC-B9NP8-G8QRB

Unhack

Steam

3AI4R-CYG9D-TJ8LY

Prompt

Steam

36XKK-Q8K8E-0A35N

PeriAreion

Steam

0QL2W-FMLX4-5YTII

Hey, massive n00b here. I was just wondering if anyone managed to grab the Wild Run expansion from Amazon? Looks like they're all out of stock now, but I'd throw a few extra sheckles to anyone who had a code they were happy to part with.

Thanks!

Epic being sneaky by getting people to download their client for Shadow Complex so they can market their new moba to them.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gw9fJGKvcc[/video]

Looks like I'll have to wait until next The Crew sale on Amazon, a re-stock, or something.

Not the end of the world. [shrug]

Not digital games, but amazon is also having a large sale on board games. TTR sold out really fast but grabbed pandemic and dominion for half off

Usually GG has RU in the url if their version is Russia locked.

I think I got mine at Carmen Miranda land though so I can't vouch for sure.

The tiger game is definitely not though I just bought that one today.

A game that literally everybody on earth should have already.

Vanguard Princess - ZKT79-3DEEW-Y3CNE      and   395EF-ZL9BR-R8NMD

Usually GG has RU in the url if their version is Russia locked.

I think I got mine at Carmen Miranda land though so I can't vouch for sure.

The tiger game is definitely not though I just bought that one today.
So I was looking up the price history on ITAD for Legend of Kae, and if correct, it was $5 on wingamestore for 3 days in september. Why the fuck did no one post about that?

re: the FF7 Remake discussion a page or so back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc
Yeah, FF7 Remake isn't on a fucking PC. Everyone bought the FF7 PC port from newegg last week. Hope synnarc's Cyberdyne refrigerator goes back in time and stops him from getting my hopes up.

bread's done
Back