Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Cause I'm poor and I buy food there for the week and there's almost no one there Sunday morning because people are either hung over from Saturday night or in church.

They didn't even have any ESO products at all.  Obviously someone ran there last night and grabbed them all.

That would make sense as I saw them on the hour of video that Angry Joe had up... I mostly remember the small army they encounter across one of the elevated walkways.

I think more randomness would help the game immensely...  I'll be honest I really enjoy the single play stuff.  Though, unless I start a new character the only thing left to do is reenact Sudden Death (aka the only story mission included...  I don''t count establish the base as a mission as much as a prologue but if you did its the other story mission.)  Hell, I even did it on hard difficulty alone.

My character is blue geared across the board minus handgun (never use) and some attachments... 

Oh, I got more than just green gear out of the DZ...  I think I had two blue drops while we were together but it might have been just one...  I got one off a guy who had gone rogue.  (I suspect he was highly pissed when that happened.)

By myself later I got two more...  I was already had my blue gear by then and it was off some PvE named guy.  (I was really there just to see what the gear was being sold at the checkpoints, each one has different gear for sale, but that extraction was crazy nerve wrecking.  Just me, alone, and a buck thirty on the timer.)

Anyhow, leveling to level 8 was a mistake as it ended up making me enter a different DZ, which makes sense... but at the same time I wish there was a warning about the group splitting up instead of finding out after the fact.  (and having to move around the DZ to get to the exit.)

As for the fakeybroing...  Looking at Gameplanet UK...  25% off normal or 30% off gold.
yeah, u were are lvl 8, that is the max lvl u can hit in beta. there is nothing else for u to do , other than going into dark zone, n buying n getting better weapons from there.

well ubisoft extended the beta to tmorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, u were are lvl 8, that is the max lvl u can hit in beta. there is nothing else for u to do , other than going into dark zone, n buying n getting better weapons from there.

well ubisoft extended the beta to tmorrow
Hmmmm. Should I waste 30GBs on DL tomorrow for one night of beta? They will likely have more betas in Feb right?

Hmmmm. Should I waste 30GBs on DL tomorrow for one night of beta? They will likely have more betas in Feb right?
courtesy-notice.png

So i got an email 3 hours ago that I was invited to the Division beta.  Apparently no one told my uplay account since it's not listed there.  I also went the website listed in the email to download the client.. and it's not there either! goddammit.

I know this ends today.. but does anyone know when?  I need to know how much effort I need to put into this :)

Edit:  Nevermind.. apparently I have 2 uplay accounts.. lol

Unless you're in DC.. don't bother. Walmart clearances are extremely YMMV (meaning probably only 1 store has it for that price). I should've mentioned that last time when Divinity Original Sin got clearanced, but it was fun watching all of you morans waste gas checking all of your local walmarts.
Nevar 4get

finds-2015-08-13.jpg

All they have on clearance right now are granny game packs. Nothing worth paying 5.99 for (especially since i think they're stuck with crap DRM.)

So i got an email 3 hours ago that I was invited to the Division beta.  Apparently no one told my uplay account since it's not listed there.  I also went the website listed in the email to download the client.. and it's not there either! goddammit.
I know this ends today.. but does anyone know when?  I need to know how much effort I need to put into this :)

Edit:  Nevermind.. apparently I have 2 uplay accounts.. lol
they extended the beta to tmorrow

Hmmmm.  Should I waste 30GBs on DL tomorrow for one night of beta? ;They will likely have more betas in Feb right?
sorry, i should of been more clear, the beta was suppose to end today, but the extended it to tmorrow morning. if u do not dl the beta, and play it by the end of tonight. u lost ur chnce

I do my grocery shopping Sunday morning at Walmart as well. I can't stand to go when other people are actually there.
I used to go to WalMart around 1-2am (it was a 24 hour one) for the sane reason. No-one ever inside except like one employee (the rest always seemed to be outside on a smoke break).

If your usage resets at midnight tonight then you might as well... If it doesn't you're going to have to dedicate some serious time in the single player to get the game open far enough to do the DZ stuff.

If your usage resets at midnight tonight then you might as well...  If it doesn't you're going to have to dedicate some serious time in the single player to get the game open far enough to do the DZ stuff. 
yeah, i agree. the dark zone is probably the most exciting part of the game for me personally, play with a group or with another person. me n inmate has running as a two person group since yesterday, and also did a little single player missions together finding that loot, kinda like in borderlands. the rarity of the loot goes by color, green-blue-purple-orange

my fault, i made a mistake

the beta is actually extended to tuesday, February 2nd, 12pm CET | 6 am EST | 3 am PST. so any1 who is interested in the beta, u still got plenty of time.

the beat is extended to tuesday, February 2nd, 12pm CET | 6 am EST | 3 am PST.
Part of me loves this... Part of me is sad. (if the character customization was unlocked at all I'm sure I would be on a third character by then.)

I seriously really enjoy the game... I forgot to login two days in a row for Marvel Heroes. (I've missed like 4 to 5 days total in a 460 day span.)

Wont work.  I placed a PC order 4 days ago to get a code for a friend.  Never came.
LOL, i preordered 4 days ago too, i got the code instantly, in my payment confirmation email

me n inmate is probably do a few more runs in the dark zone in the division beta tonight, feel free to join us. Inmate, wants to find those rare loots. ROFLmao

KeeperOfWinds 

I'm not sure if I'm able to join tonight, since I was planning to rent  Hotel Transylvania 2 to watch with my niece tonight..  
jusst let ur niece watch it by herself, LOL

Shit (one of) my local walmart has Tabula Rasa for full price... No chance of finding this sort of stuff.
I still have my Tabula Rasa retail-box. Would've been nice if when the plugged got pulled, a patch was put out so it'd work offline.

EDIT:

Thought you guys should know i just exercised.
How'd that go? Did it go well and all?

someone needs to start a uplay thread
In all seriousness, they need to start a 'bro' thread and YBXYZ needs to go there so the last several pages of this thread stop looking like this.

GkqOZOL.png

Between him and the Latino Pewdiepie persona that got old like 6 months ago this thread has more diarrhea lately than a Poopees bundle.

bread's done
Back