Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Thought you guys should know i just exercised.
xNZtsa0.gif

To break the bro-chain and exercise talk, I present you with:

Not cheap enough. (my 4 oldest wishlist items)

1.Primordia
  Added on July 21, 2013    

Lowest price: $2.49, Oct 2013, Bundles missed: 2

2.Smash Cars
   Added on July 18, 2013
   ITAD says: no deals EVER

3.Joe Danger
   Added on June 24, 2013    

Lowest price: $2.99, April, 2015, Bundles missed: 1

4.Diamond Dan
   Added on July 22, 2012

Lowest price: $1.24, July 2014, Bundles missed: 2

FAQ

Why did you post this list?

On the chance that it might be every bit as annoying as all the other topics in this thread. And there are no good deals. Bored.

Why 4?

5 would be too many. 3 is just not enough.

Why u no buy when...?

STFU

Last edited by a moderator:
Y u gaise h8n on YCAG? Him talking about playing games (especially a beta for a game that people might be considering buying) is more on topic than most stuff. We need more hermanobro love and less hermanobro h8n.

rolfdfofrrofllaomaomaololfoflroflfrolf
rolling on laughing floor damn floor on floor rolling rolling on floor laughing laughing ass off my ass off my ass off laughing off laughing floor on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing floor rolling on laughing floor

transcript

Y u gaise h8n on YCAG? Him talking about playing games (especially a beta for a game that people might be considering buying) is more on topic than most stuff. We need more hermanobro love and less hermanobro h8n.
I agree, at least he gave us a heads up about the dirt rally newegg glitch instead of waiting until it was over so he could say 'y u no bai for $1' at least three times a week.

Been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider all weekend. I really enjoy it. Its a decent sequel and looks great throughout. Its more of the same from the first game with some decent improvements. The maps/sections are just insane with how much shit there is to collect and the crafting system is simple and mostly decent. The story is ok/not great. There are definitely a bunch more tombs to raid but the puzzles are entirely too easy, but some of the tomb locations when you come upon them are jaw dropping in terms of their fidelity/detail. Negatively, combat is entirely too easy/samey. The weapon differences are nice (I find myself just using the bow more often than any gun), but it could be a lot better if they're going to go to the combat well as often as it does. I believe I'm nearing the end game and the last hour was just a killing spree. 

Lara is one crazy murderous hussy. Don't get in her way. Body count is way high. People (all dudes) and animals alike. 

GMUj5b9.jpg

Been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider all weekend. I really enjoy it. Its a decent sequel and looks great throughout. Its more of the same from the first game with some decent improvements.

The maps/sections are just insane with how much shit there is to collect and the crafting system is simple and mostly decent.

The story is ok/not great.

There are definitely a bunch more tombs to raid but the puzzles are entirely too easy, but some of the tomb locations when you come upon them are jaw dropping in terms of their fidelity/detail.

Negatively, combat is entirely too easy/samey. The weapon differences are nice (I find myself just using the bow more often than any gun), but it could be a lot better if they're going to go to the combat well as often as it does.

I believe I'm nearing the end game and the last hour was just a killing spree.
So basically....it's Tomb Raider 2013 all over again...

EDIT:

Lara already killed it.
I've never-ever had a pet cat period.

So basically....it's Tomb Raider 2013 all over again...
Yes, in a lot of ways. Its improved in many but not enough to really give it a massive edge over the first game. Its definitely more of the same. I wish the puzzles were more complicated/intricate and combat was more varied needless to say. One thing it does really well is the platforming. Climbing around on shit doesnt get old.

Yes, in a lot of ways. Its improved in many but not enough to really give it a massive edge over the first game. Its definitely more of the same. I wish the puzzles were more complicated/intricate and combat was more varied needless to say. One thing it does really well is the platforming. Climbing around on shit doesnt get old.
Well...I guess at least TR games don't come out once or twice per year.

I agree, at least he gave us a heads up about the dirt rally newegg glitch instead of waiting until it was over so he could say 'y u no bai for $1' at least three times a week.
You joke, but most of the people that do the "y u no bai for" thing have given a heads up on deals many times, including myself and madjoki (although madjoki posts more on steamgifts I think). Hell, I even convinced Carl to make a subgroup for notifications of glitches that people can subscribe to lol.

I do think it's silly to get annoyed at YBX though, when he's mostly staying on topic. Fox usually stays on topic with his bronight updates too.. it gives people an idea if a bundle game is any good in case they want to buy it when it's rebundled in the future or cheap on sale.

rolling on laughing floor damn floor on floor rolling rolling on floor laughing laughing ass off my ass off my ass off laughing off laughing floor on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing floor rolling on laughing floor

transcript
fuck i knew i missed something, in between the fourth floor and the second laughing i began rolling again.

just wanted to make sure you guys knew what was going on

That has to be clearance beer for $1.25, since I can't possibly imagine hard liquor going for so cheap (edit: and someone actually buying it). Even Mixxtail Firewalker, which is probably the most clearanced beer in the world because it tastes like someone put cinnamon candies in hard cider, is okay if you drink enough of it.

Dude you're not supposed to drink it straight.
It's like cans of red wine mixed with cola or fruit punch. I mean it's not good but for the price it's not as bad after each can. I've had worse I guess and it's still higher ABV than cheap, nasty beer.

Not gonna lie, this is is my go-to sodabeer for when I'm somewhere public but still need the buzz so people aren't so annoying:

60d23b0092556667470c7d6ce27b4c1f_320x320.jpg

Looks and tastes like grape drank and is cheaper than filling a water bottle with Grey Goose.

So I saw someone post about this on SD and figured I'd mention it here:

Mafia III pre-order - $29.99 (Humble Store)

Apparently the Mafia III pre-order is listed at $29.99 on the Humble Bundle Store.  And I'm pretty sure that's not MSRP since places like Gamestop and Amazon have it listed at $60.  So has Humble Bundle done this before and do you think they'll honor this price, or will they most likely cancel/revoke this?

Apparently the Mafia III pre-order is listed at $29.99 on the Humble Bundle Store. And I'm pretty sure that's not MSRP since places like Gamestop and Amazon have it listed at $60. So has Humble Bundle done this before and do you think they'll honor this price, or will they most likely cancel/revoke this?
I don't think they've had price mistakes on preorders before, and they rarely have price mistakes in general. It'd be easy for them to cancel preorders so I don't know how likely it is for them to honor it.

Kind of want it, but it's 2K so there'll be a crapload of DLC..

I don't think they've had price mistakes on preorders before, and they rarely have price mistakes in general. It'd be easy for them to cancel preorders so I don't know how likely it is for them to honor it.

i didn't like mafia II, and knowing their small budget for mafia 3. the game is probbaly going to be linear as hell like 2, with their restricted open world.

i will pass

i didn't like mafia II, and knowing their small budget for mafia 3. the game is probbaly going to be linear as hell like 2, with their restricted open world.

i will pass
I liked Mafia 2 because it's linear.. If I want open world I'll go play GTA or Saint's Row.

That being said, I didn't $30 like Mafia 2. I think $15 or less would be my buy price for Mafia 3.

Yeah I didn't have an issue with Mafia 2 once I accepted that it wasn't meant to compete with GTA on that front.

I also agree on my buy point.  2K and Humble are besties now and 2K isn't shy about sales in general.

Apparently the Mafia III pre-order is listed at $29.99 on the Humble Bundle Store. And I'm pretty sure that's not MSRP since places like Gamestop and Amazon have it listed at $60. So has Humble Bundle done this before and do you think they'll honor this price, or will they most likely cancel/revoke this?
I tend to make most of my irrational and sometimes bad decisions after midnight, so naturally I just put in an order with Humble. I guess that means I'll be riding this wave to see what happens next. :whee:

Wait... what did I just do?!? I wonder what kind of mood I'll be in tomorrow when I remember what I just spontaneously did. Hmm, tomorrow's Monday huh? Well, I can already tell this week is going to be fun. :whistle2:

I tend to make most of my irrational and sometimes bad decisions after midnight, so naturally I just put in an order with Humble. I guess that means I'll be riding this wave to see what happens next. :whee:

Wait... what did I just do?!? I wonder what kind of mood I'll be in tomorrow when I remember what I just spontaneously did. Hmm, tomorrow's Monday huh? Well, I can already tell this week's going to be fun. :whistle2:
Would you like some of my terrible, weird canned wine drinks to help you forget?

Much of the DLC in II was crap you didn't need... So I don't think this would be a bad price if you plan on skipping the DLC entirely. In my console days I would jump all over this but like you I'm really tempted just not sure I can/want to pull the trigger... My current fascination with preorders (The Division, XCOM 2, hell, even SFV) I'm just not use to paying 30 dollars for any game now.

i will pass
Mafia II's open world was to show one the bygone era and whatnot... Its a character in the city not a sandbox to make sand castles in. I do understand disappointment in regards game design choice but not the overwhelming desire that some have to shit on the game in general. The game's story was amazing... Far better than anything Rockstar had done up to MII release. (Haven't played GTAV, I hear its far better than their previous titles)

Yeah, I just took the plunge as well. Even though it doesn't look much like the first two games it still looks decent enough and I'd like to think it'll be worth $30.

Do you still like The Secret World?
literally haven't played it in that same 1 year 7 months, but absolutley loved every minute of it when i did play. It would be very difficult for me to commit the time neccessary for an MMO now (the grind to get levels and so forth). Hope to get back into single player experiences (much easier to stop instantly and not lose anything. I was working 2 jobs, but now have a great one that pays fantastic and some of it I get to work from home. I miss Diablo 3, but when I stopped they were constanlty fucking up the builds, how is that scene now? Worth stepping back into? (yes I know this is a steam thread).

literally haven't played it in that same 1 year 7 months, but absolutley loved every minute of it when i did play. It would be very difficult for me to commit the time neccessary for an MMO now (the grind to get levels and so forth). Hope to get back into single player experiences. I was working 2 jobs, but now have a great one that pays fantastic and some of it I get to work from home.
Guess you have to find time to change your sig then!

Well, I just got into the Division beta with 1 day left and I missed bronight. 

If anyone wants to play with me, add me on uplay: laneroo

I'll be online up until 8pm ish.

Well, I just got into the Division beta with 1 day left and I missed bronight.
If anyone wants to play with me, add me on uplay: laneroo

I'll be online up until 8pm ish.
Did you have to wait to get in? (Just curious on rather the lines to get in were on PC also and not just console.)

Uplay: INMATEofARKHAM

I'll likely be on sometime today/tonight... We can run around the co-op/single player area or go for the Dark Zone. (MP PvP/PvE)

I just sort of need to know in advance so I know what character to prepare.

Did you have to wait to get in? (Just curious on rather the lines to get in were on PC also and not just console.)
Is this just because it's in beta? I've never played an open beta before but it sounds a little weird there'd be a waiting list to get online, after all they only gave out so many keys.

bread's done
Back