Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Reading this forum is like reading a foreign language.....BUT i usually figure out enough to be somewhat entertained, so it's okay. Ya'll have my permission to continue. ;)

hey foxypie, I bought two things from the store and my scratch offs gave me BO3 and fallout 4!!!
Pics or it didn't happen!

Wow, I didn't know people were this stupid.

I bet Fox is gonna buy 10 of them.
I actually couldn't find anything to buy, but I did try. I briefly entertained hosting a giveaway for something just to have an excuse to buy it, but then I came to my senses. So yes, I do have a problem.

Since it seems to be a slow day in the thread and that open beta for The Division is right around the corner I figured I would post a few links to videos that should help get those interested up to speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ2fFRyhPjA&list=PLHc2Wj95htvNwrwSWMi_FwKZ5_QHt3KNY&index=46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFftuq5cmZs

This one, even with allot of time in the beta I found out stuff I didn't know...

He's actually got allot of other awesome videos but I don't really want to overrun the thread with them...  Just draw attention to them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
seth-rollins-curb-stomp-rvd-o.gif

EDIT:

Suppose to be a much better game than 2K15... I do wish at this point they would release 2K17 across all platforms at the same time.
I'm fine w/ the game releasing late on PC (like they've been) only as long as they keep doing what they've done w/ these WWE 2K games: Base Game + All DLC's for one typical MSRP price ($30-60) right from the jump.

We don't need another incident w/ MKX where the sales + reception of the game just isn't so hot (for whaetver reason), that while in mid-DLC Season they don't feel like bringing all the DLC here. That's just garbage.

I bought that crappy game since I didn't have it and my scratch off got me an Insurgency key - which I already have, but which is actually a decent thing to win given the .29 price. Any regs need Insurgency?
No thanks @ Insurgency.

But I'll take your extra SoM + Dying Light, thanks. ;)

EDIT:

Reading this forum is like reading a foreign language.....BUT i usually figure out enough to be somewhat entertained, so it's okay. Ya'll have my permission to continue. ;)
If you thought this all was something, just imagine if you were reading something Tebow typed...

I bought that crappy game since I didn't have it and my scratch off got me an Insurgency key - which I already have, but which is actually a decent thing to win given the .29 price. Any regs need Insurgency?
I also bought this crappy game since I figured it was worth the 29 cents to see what I'd get. All I got was an order ID, no keys or anything. How long does it take for the keys to show up?

I also bought this crappy game since I figured it was worth the 29 cents to see what I'd get. All I got was an order ID, no keys or anything. How long does it take for the keys to show up?
Did you not get the email with a link to your profile? Mine were there (in my profile) pretty much instantly. I just had to confirm my email because I was logging in from a different email. I noticed that IG is basically selling the bundle 16 Bit Trader was in piecemeal with Timber Man, Floppy Bear games, and others really cheap. I passed on that bundle and I have to be honest, the prospect of getting a mystery game with each cheap game is alluring. Timberman has good reviews and has MP, but not sure how the MP is.

i am going to sue sony and microsoft for claiming gears of war 3 and uncharted 3 are exclusives when you can win pc versions on indie gala. cant wait to be rich

Went on a buying spree of 16bit trader, after three purchases they blocked me from buying more. 

16 Bit Trader

6AZGL-GYYBH-AKZQJ

Blockstorm 

44QYJ-ENJVH-XHVEV

Bedlam

PQEXM-KC7AZ-J0JQ7

16 Bit trader

6BVGK-VYJRN-A6ZNL

seth-rollins-curb-stomp-rvd-o.gif

EDIT:

I'm fine w/ the game releasing late on PC (like they've been) only as long as they keep doing what they've done w/ these WWE 2K games: Base Game + All DLC's for one typical MSRP price ($30-60) right from the jump.

We don't need another incident w/ MKX where the sales + reception of the game just isn't so hot (for whaetver reason), that while in mid-DLC Season they don't feel like bringing all the DLC here. That's just garbage.
Yea, I gladly got 2K15 early on b/c I was so excited to actually be playing the series on PC (I had not played a WWE game since before 2K got the license), but I'm not biting on this one anytime soon. 2K15 was 75% off literally in 6 months and was 50% off in 3. The changes are not great enough (beyond the insane roster size) for me to bite sooner unless a deal or glitch comes about. Maybe I bite from a shady site sooner, but as excited as I was by 2K15 being announced, I'm that lukewarm for 2K16.

I'm also concerned about the way the press release is worded, "The world-renowned video game publisher indicated that the PC version of WWE 2K16 will largely mirror the console versions". This tells me that something is missing from the PC version, whether its something I can deal with not having (i.e. no Paige in 2K15) or something else remains to be seen.

Did you not get the email with a link to your profile? Mine were there (in my profile) pretty much instantly.
Yea, I was being dumb and didnt realize I needed to click on the order number to get my keys :p. All I was seeing in my library was the order number and I was waiting for the keys to show up for like ten minutes before I clicked on it. :???:

Ended up using my icloud email and never got anything since they block my outlook.

Time to get a refund for my 19 cents and look at like a fool at costumer support. ptffff

I feel like I should buy this because you guys might schedule a bronight for it, or at least I can tell myself this so I can get another scratch ticket.
Well, I bought Timberman and got Teddy Floppy Ear - The Race which is a mixed bag. On the one hand, I don't have it and sort of wanted it. On the other hand I was going to buy it for .34 to get another scratch off.

If the order went through the keys would just be in your account.
I didn't make an account, I just assume I would get my keys emailed to me.

After I've notice I wasn't receiving any emails I decided to contact them.

Edit:

"

YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CHARGED. Our security systems revealed a suspicious activity browsing our website, so your transaction has been refused. Anonymous browsing, using a proxy, ip masking and other similar behaviours are all activities that can help trigger protective mechanisms we adopt to ensure the safety of all users who visit our website. If you think this is an error please contact [email protected] code: SF 301ST P NU

"

Apparently I'm having a problem with my new email too.

Yea, I gladly got 2K15 early on b/c I was so excited to actually be playing the series on PC (I had not played a WWE game since before 2K got the license), but I'm not biting on this one anytime soon. 2K15 was 75% off literally in 6 months and was 50% off in 3. The changes are not great enough (beyond the insane roster size) for me to bite sooner unless a deal or glitch comes about. Maybe I bite from a shady site sooner, but as excited as I was by 2K15 being announced, I'm that lukewarm for 2K16.

I'm also concerned about the way the press release is worded, "The world-renowned video game publisher indicated that the PC version of WWE 2K16 will largely mirror the console versions". This tells me that something is missing from the PC version, whether its something I can deal with not having (i.e. no Paige in 2K15) or something else remains to be seen.
As usual, I'll likely wait for the typical big-time discount for 2K16.

Buying yearly for Showcase Campaign Modes alone for me will be worth the typical $13 or less I'd like to spend on these games (i.e. around 75% off or so). I really dug the nostalgia found in 2K15 w/ Christian's One More Match feud; Cena/CM Punk feud; Mark Henry's HoP Run; HBK/HHH Feud; etc etc. I'm really looking forward to Austin's Showcase Mode in 2K16.

If the Showcase Stuff isn't enough - with 2K16's huge official roster; CAW Divas addition; changes/improvements in MyCareer (i.e. it'll keep going after winning the WWE belt); MyUniverse Mode for a seemingly never-ending end-game mode (when I finish MyCareer); any new wrestling moves they add to the game; whatever else is officially there; and whatever mods I might/could use - I'll probably get at least another 50-100 hours out of another WWE game.

Seems like a no-brainer for me.

Wait, which titty game are we buying now?

Edit: oh nm went to Steam and saw it right away on the front page.

Bukake Girls

Figured I'd give it a shot for around .50.

16bit Trader - 6F00H-HW4KV-T428I

16bit Trader - 6EGDG-D0MCM-C3VJ0

Teddy Floppy Ear: The Race - 6AQAP-JQEND-KEW3E

Sparkle 3 Genesis - 50QQM-Q6A9M-R3VBN

Alright, my final two purchases of Teddy Floppy Ear Kayak and Teddy Floppy Ear Mountain Adventure yielded Bedlam and Blockstorm.  

Again, decent games, but bundle fodder.  Don't think there's any other cheapies left I might want to add to my library, but if I do find any I will keep you guys posted if I get anything good.  

bread's done
Back