Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
500 keys all going to 4 different resellers, I'd imagine. I guess that game will just have to sit on my wishlist a while longer.
I got one for myself. Tried making an account so I could give away an extra key, but by the time I did the keys were gone lol. There was a very limited time window to get a key

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you'd probably take several months to get that many coins, unless you do trial offers.
Once upon a time there was an offer to book a hotel through some outfit and earn 35,000 coins. I dreamed of the day I could use that. Then, when we were going to drive to the east coast with a stop over in Ohio, I looked and... it was gone :-({|=

So long, 35,000 coin hotel offer... you were taken from us too soon.

That mmo site is a piece of shit.  I never got my confirmation email from them but when I try to use that email to register again it says it already has an account there but of course I can't log in.  So I tried again with a different email and got the verification link, click it, and when I try to log in it says my credentials are unknown to them.

The game looks fun but between fighting their website and having to be squatting on their page all morning for the 10 seconds that their 50 500 keys are available aint nobody got time for that.

So I guess the Make War Not Love promo thing was really janky, I got the email saying I was added to the list or whatever, keys coming shortly, still never got anything. Anyone happen to have extra keys for the last two? I guess I should have done the smart thing and put multiple email addresses in.
Yea same thing here. I got the 2nd one, but the third one I only got the Warhammer DLC notification (I dont even own the base lol). Something screwed up somewhere.

Yea same thing here. I got the 2nd one, but the third one I only got the Warhammer DLC notification (I dont even own the base lol). Something screwed up somewhere.
So what were all the prizes? I thought there were three rounds followed by the Warhammer DLC. I may be wrong, though.

So what were all the prizes? I thought there were three rounds followed by the Warhammer DLC. I may be wrong, though.
First round was Jet Set Radio, Hell Yeah, and Golden Axe - All you had to do to get these was press "Install" on the Steam page set up for the prize.

Second round was Streets of Rage 2, Binary Domain, and Condemned. This was different than the first, had to sign up with email and get the key that activated all 3 + an 80% off coupon for Alpha Protocol.

Third round was Gunstar Heroes, Viking, and Renegade Ops + a DLC for a Warhammer game which had a Steam install button. Similar to round 2 this had an email sign up, but many have not received the key for the Steam games.

First round was Jet Set Radio, Hell Yeah, and Golden Axe - All you had to do to get these was press "Install" on the Steam page set up for the prize.

Second round was Streets of Rage 2, Binary Domain, and Condemned. This was different than the first, had to sign up with email and get the key that activated all 3 + an 80% off coupon for Alpha Protocol.

Third round was Gunstar Heroes, Viking, and Renegade Ops + a DLC for a Warhammer game which had a Steam install button. Similar to round 2 this had an email sign up, but many have not received the key for the Steam games.
That's what I thought, thanks. I entered my email on the 2nd round and got the confirmation (but no key). 3rd Round just said something like "this email is already registered" or something. Because SEGA.

I got one for myself. Tried making an account so I could give away an extra key, but by the time I did the keys were gone lol. There was a very limited time window to get a key
Yes, but you are spoder.

That's like Spiderman assuming we can all spin webs.

Tremor used to be watching doll hair and I Eat Pussy Videos for free games. Now it's a mountain of sadness.

Also how do you guys not have Data Hacker? It was in like 80 bundles. I think at one point I had 6 extras. Really who is sad about some crap RPGMAKER game except Nitrosmob?

Tremor used to be watching doll hair and I Eat Pussy Videos for free games. Now it's a mountain of sadness.

Also how do you guys not have Data Hacker? It was in like 80 bundles. I think at one point I had 6 extras. Really who is sad about some crap RPGMAKER game except Nitrosmob?
I would be sad to miss them. I am also in the process of making one. If I get it published I will send a free copy of it to Nitrosmob in recognition of his continued support of any and all rpgmaker developers.

I would be sad to miss them. I am also in the process of making one. If I get it published I will send a free copy of it to Nitrosmob in recognition of his continued support of any and all rpgmaker developers.
Will I be able to get a free copy? Not for me of course, but for my Maternal Uncle's Tae-Bo Instructor Sisters Wife...

Will I be able to get a free copy? Not for me of course, but for my Maternal Uncle' Taebo Instructor I never knew...
This crap isn't funny anymore.I'm actually having some serious and life impacting issues with my family lately and would appreciate it if this crap ended. Thank you.

For Inmate, The Division - 60 FPS PC gameplay.

I didn't really notice the real-time destruction in the beta but hopefully it is more noticeable in the full game. Though I did notice you can shoot car tires and they deflate.
I noticed random stuff. Like if I shot a car enough the right front door would like snap out of place on the car, but it was sort of the same generic thing on every car and seemed limited to that one door.

STEAM CODE: 

KL0HA-YQQJP-BXI2Q
Your prize can now be redeemed on Steam.
This prize bundle includes Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops & Viking: Battle for Asgard.

Well, my beloved Microsoft LaserMouse 6000 is nearly dead.  Anyone have any cheap recommendations to replace it?

I don't need anything fancy-shmancy and would rather not spend over $20.  I do like the fwd and back buttons and the size of my previous mouse (picture below).  I don't use it for shooters or anything, so no 1billion dpi mouse options necessary. :)

This is the hardware thread right?

November%202011%20146.jpg

do you sleep?

Yes, but you are spoder.

That's like Spiderman assuming we can all spin webs.
Madjoki messaged me right when he noticed it went up, and he posted on CAG shortly after, which is how I was able to get one. Oh, and I posted on SGS too before it died. It was mostly luck, it died right after they tweeted that it was up.

Well, my beloved Microsoft LaserMouse 6000 is nearly dead. Anyone have any cheap recommendations to replace it?

I don't need anything fancy-shmancy and would rather not spend over $20. I do like the fwd and back buttons and the size of my previous mouse (picture below). I don't use it for shooters or anything, so no 1billion dpi mouse options necessary. :)

I don't have any cheap recommendations off hand, but you may do really well checking out the group "Reddit Hardware Swap". Just take a look around. There's potentially a steal. A few months ago I got a brand new $70 EVGA gaming mouse for $30 from one of the sellers, so I can't recommend at least giving it a look enough. YMMV obviously, but at least a place to look. Many reliable sellers with feedback and such there. I've bought and sold a bit over the last few months in that group. At the very least you could even find a decent used one too. Probably a better bang for the buck than spending $20 on a Chinese gaming mouse which will fail in a few months unless you can find a deal somewhere, which may be tough this time of year. i.e. this guy https://www.reddit.com/r/hardwareswap/comments/47fowq/usafl_h_logitech_g300s_paypal_w_sleeved_cable/ has Logitech G300s for $18.

Well, my beloved Microsoft LaserMouse 6000 is nearly dead. Anyone have any cheap recommendations to replace it?
I don't need anything fancy-shmancy and would rather not spend over $20. I do like the fwd and back buttons and the size of my previous mouse (picture below). I don't use it for shooters or anything, so no 1billion dpi mouse options necessary. :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00VJRO3XI?ref=olp_product_details

This would be my rec, but it's only third party sellers. Probably one of my favorite mice ever.

look at the coolermaster spawn mouse. its dirt cheap. its not a tall mouse but wide, its got a great shape if you are a claw mouser and grip the sides, got a place to rest your ring finger, forward and back buttons, buttons to adjust sensitivity on the fly.

I have no real cheap recommendations.

I'm a fan of the G600 MMO Mouse for my gaming needs. Sorry.

I have no real cheap recommendations.
I'm a fan of the G600 MMO Mouse for my gaming needs. Sorry.
I also have nothing to offer. I just wanted to let you guys know that. Maybe if I brick down or a mouse bricks down or I brick down on Tebow's mom later I'll have something to offer.

bread's done
Back