Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I hope everything is ok with you lostnumber and it all works out if you really are going through personal issues, but you really can't expect everyone (especially random internet strangers who don't know you) to know what's going on in your life anymore than you know what's going on in theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that style of game but holy christ that angst of emo teens who anachronistically dress, talk and act like they are in a 90s time warp but with a modern selfie obsession was obnoxious as fuck.

That game can die in a fucking emo fire while taking a selfie.
I thought the entire city of Seattle was emos who act like they are in a 90s time warp?

Why do people do this on every website ever.

Don't they know actually emailing and contacting the owner or mods of the site would actually have results?
Our I don't know... Change your password to something so random you won't remember it, log out, and if you change your mind you show back up. Request a password change and your back.

Note: You change your password so you must really want to come back to go through a few hoops.

I was actually referring to Motoki (I thought he was from Seattle) hating the game. I just assumed Motoki was a hipster because TV told me so.

Yes I'm sooo hipster. They're all playing Hidden Object games these days. Didn't you hear?

In all seriousness I'm too fucking old to be a hipster. That's way too much effort to put into looking like you didn't put any effort out.

Well great. It looks like my douchebag brother screwed with my account while I was out. What the hell do I do now.

I don't want to lose this damn account. And it won't let me change my username or delete that damn topic.

Yes I'm sooo hipster. They're all playing Hidden Object games these days. Didn't you hear?

In all seriousness I'm too fucking old to be a hipster. That's way too much effort to put into looking like you didn't put any effort out.
0a7e07879b324f6aa551e240a21d1358.jpg

All the better to see them hidden objects

Well great. It looks like my douchebag brother screwed with my account while I was out. What the hell do I do now.

I don't want to lose this damn account. And it won't let me change my username or delete that damn topic.
You can only do a name change once a year so you'll probably need to talk to a mod.

Maybe if you weren't busy helping out your 2nd cousin's uncle's girlfriend's stepson you wouldn't have forgotten steam keys for your brother! Now you're in this mess!

Contact a mod via PM, be very apologetic for the trouble caused, ask what can be done to fix it, etc.

If any of you are looking for a pokemon type game check out ff13.2 it lets you rotate 3 different monsters in your party. And you can control the development of it's skills. It's really f'ing stupid in a FF game, goes along great with the OTE. Also, the two protagonist suck. I look forward to the 80 to 100 hours I'm going to dump into this ridiculous take on space/time. 

update on my Binding of Isaac status: I completed all achievements. I'm accomplished.

If any of you are looking for a pokemon type game check out ff13.2 it lets you rotate 3 different monsters in your party. And you can control the development of it's skills. It's really f'ing stupid in a FF game, goes along great with the OTE. Also, the two protagonist suck. I look forward to the 80 to 100 hours I'm going to dump into this ridiculous take on space/time.

update on my Binding of Isaac status: I completed all achievements. I'm accomplished.
Playing an FF game to get your Pokemon fix...

I don't know if the rest are walking on eggshells afraid of setting you off again or truly are that gullible (probably the latter because people here still buy Poopees bundles) but sorry, not buying it.

You've been moody and expecting sympathy here of all places for some strange reason and then snappy and salty when predictably you don't get it.

Also I thought you didn't have a family. :roll:

Plus why the fuck would someone's brother have their password and know to go to some relatively obscure video game site? Don't even bother making an excuse because I won't believe it.

Sorry but you made your bed in spectacularly dramatic fashion now you need to lie in it.

Just take your I don't have $15 or a family and fuck you for not giving me sympathy over vague cryptic comments shit and get the fuck out.

Or maybe Reds was right and you are trolling us yukkin it up right now.

Either way I don't care and your ass is going on my ignore list.

I'm trying to run Dark Souls 1 on my pc but the gpu usage is like super low and frame rate drops alot and stutters and I have it locked at 30 fps and at 1080p. I'm using DS fix btw, anyone know if I can fix this or not?
Thanks for the Dark Souls talk, pretty sure you bringing it up is why it went free yesterday. :mrgreen:

da fuq. y u own magicka 2 on ps4? was that "free" on ps+ or something? don't tell me u bought it
PS+. Even I have it and I don't have a PS4. :whistle2:&

Triple phone post: if anyone has an Agent Origins Uplay code they would like to swap for a PS4 one or some bundle game like Dragonfall let me know. I didn't realize I had claimed a PS4 one until I went to use it last night and it was too late to get another.
You're in luck, if you're still looking for this, PM me.

I learned a while ago to keep my family stuff outta here. I come here to shoot the shit and try to forget about what's going on in real life.

Ah well. I'm sorry for whatever he's going through (and I'm going through some serious shit of my own right now) but committing forum account suicide is never the answer.
This. My serious shit period wasn't too long ago, so I certainly sympathize. Hang in there, and try not to take it out on random internet strangers.

Even if I do sympathize, I'm calling bullshit on the brother thing though.

On a lighter note, I hate you all... equally.
Except me because I play fantastic music in our Discord room, right? :bouncy:

I thought you had no family?

Cute internet meltdown though.

Well, wrapped up some more on the Division.  Still solid, still really love it. 

I teamed up with "Y" and later on with Eldritch...  I question how much fun they where having as I was a number of levels ahead of them and that forced the enemies to spawn at my level but we did allot of side missions and Y and I did at least two story missions together. 

Anyhow, wouldn't be a trip to New York without a picture of oneself standing in Time Square!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/547557414801866811/90E7F76A3C2F700738DDDC3569AB109878152117/

I like that style of game but holy christ that angst of emo teens who anachronistically dress, talk and act like they are in a 90s time warp but with a modern selfie obsession was obnoxious as fuck.

That game can die in a fucking emo fire while taking a selfie.
So two thumbs up then?

So, isn't this the first time one of these Drawn games has appeared on Steam? Motoki?

Does this mean the whole series should appear eventually?
Look at how excited he was when the other game was discounted for the first time!

So Drawn: The Painted Tower is on sale 70% off on Steam for the first time ever. It's a Big Fish game, as in actually published by Big Fish themselves, and they've literally never put it on sale before.

U0IhNuT.png

Oh and if you see sale history for it anywhere else it's non-Steam. You have to buy it on Steam if you want it on Steam and Big Fish never ever puts their own published games on sale. Until now anyway.

EDIT:It's gone! Good luck to anyone who managed to get it in time!

Sorry if this has been already posted but there's a $35

Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 Strix GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 PCIe Graphic Card

I bought one, still waiting on processing, but worth a shot.

Seller is OuletPc, they accept Amazon, Paypal, and credit card. Also its google trusted, so it has that going for it.

Thanks to BonedChaos for posting the earlier glitch, and showing https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/new/, or I would have never known about it! Good luck!

Seller is OuletPc, they accept Amazon, Paypal, and credit card. Also its google trusted, so it has that going for it.

Thanks to BonedChaos for posting the earlier glitch, and showing https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/new/, or I would have never known about it! Good luck!
Went OOS when I tried to add it. And then they fixed the price; now $335. :(

There is approximately a -01% chance that they'll honor that price and actually ship out those cards.

To anybody who tried though, I wish you the best of luck.

I don't know if the rest are walking on eggshells afraid of setting you off again or truly are that gullible (probably the latter because people here still buy Poopees bundles) but sorry, not buying it.

You've been moody and expecting sympathy here of all places for some strange reason and then snappy and salty when predictably you don't get it.

Also I thought you didn't have a family. :roll:

Plus why the fuck would someone's brother have their password and know to go to some relatively obscure video game site? Don't even bother making an excuse because I won't believe it.

Sorry but you made your bed in spectacularly dramatic fashion now you need to lie in it.

Just take your I don't have $15 or a family and fuck you for not giving me sympathy over vague cryptic comments shit and get the fuck out.

Or maybe Reds was right and you are trolling us yukkin it up right now.

Either way I don't care and your ass is going on my ignore list.
Not to mention that this "brother" took the careful step of looking on CAG for the correct forum to request the account be banned. :whistle2:k

Not to mention that this "brother" took the careful step of looking on CAG for the correct forum to request the account be banned. :whistle2:k
Well, lostnumber has never liked us making fun of him spodering keys for family. It's always bothered him and sometimes when I would ban him from my giveaways he'd get really upset. And just last week he had a similar blow up at some other CAG for joking about it and said something about his family again. So I doubt his brother was randomly messing with his account then either. I think he had a bad moment/night and I guess is trying to save face or something, but we don't really care about it. Like, we get it, he got upset, acted irrationally, changed his mind. Maybe he's worried the mods won't let him change his mind so he came up with the story. Who knows.

It's still fuck Hitlercat all day, every day, til the day that I die though. Gang gang. Bang bang.

Question, for someone who only plays the pinball arcade are the pinball fx humble bundle worth it. Are they crazy unrealistic?
Pinball FX tables are usually really complex with a lot of stuff going on in them. All of the tables play differently. I'd recommend buying the bundle if you like pinball games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAa7EZnbtY0

Thanks to BonedChaos for posting the earlier glitch, and showing https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/new/, or I would have never known about it! Good luck!
Aaaaaaaannnnnnd, the order cancellations are beginning....shocking....SHOCKING I TELLS YA!!!!!

Well, lostnumber has never liked us making fun of him spodering keys for family. It's always bothered him and sometimes when I would ban him from my giveaways he'd get really upset. And just last week he had a similar blow up at some other CAG for joking about it and said something about his family again. So I doubt his brother was randomly messing with his account then either. I think he had a bad moment/night and I guess is trying to save face or something, but we don't really care about it. Like, we get it, he got upset, acted irrationally, changed his mind. Maybe he's worried the mods won't let him change his mind so he came up with the story. Who knows.

It's still fuck Hitlercat all day, every day, til the day that I die though. Gang gang. Bang bang.
4450222.jpg

Pinball FX tables are usually really complex with a lot of stuff going on in them. All of the tables play differently. I'd recommend buying the bundle if you like pinball games.
I would also add that as long as you aren't expecting the same experience as Pinball Arcade you will enjoy it. Pinball FX2 is super fun and the physics aren't anything like a real table, if you except this you will have a good time.

I finished Life is Strange. Holy cats does that go off the rails in Chapter 5. Some awful mixture of long-ass cut scenes where you do nothing and then annoying game mechanics to carry you through to the next long-ass cut scene. When the culmination of the game has you leaning back in your chair and making "Yeah, yeah, come on" motions with your hand, it's not a great sign. It was a weird mixture of rushing the plot to a conclusion and filler material.

Up until then it wasn't bad. I'm not much of a fan of that style of game (point-and-click, mystery solving, etc) but I stayed interested enough to finish the game so I guess that's saying something. If you enjoy that sort of thing, you'll probably like this -- at least until you slog through the ending. If you actively dislike that style of game, I didn't think it was so amazing an experience that it'd be worth going through. A thumbs up for the first 4 chapters and a rather hesitant thumbs up for the game as a whole.
Yep, agreed down the line. Episode 5 is just a big bag of WTF. I enjoyed the thing up until then, so they basically ruined it.

First thing to do... beat the shit out of your brother

Question, for someone who only plays the pinball arcade are the pinball fx humble bundle worth it. Are they crazy unrealistic?
There's some unrealistic stuff but usually not too crazy. The base game is free to play with one free table, and you can demo all the other ones. The $1 tier is great, the $5 tier most of them are pretty tough and not as much fun IMO

bread's done
Back