Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
In two weeks I might have $7ish in card money.  Maybe.  I also think Steam maxes out with 100 confirmations at a time as there are six listings in limbo for which I never received a confirmation email.  I also turned Steam mobile guard back on only because I realized if Steam keeps doing those expiring summer and winter sale cards then they will go away well before the two week hold so might as well be able to list them right away.  God, I don't know what else they can do to make card idling and listing more annoying, but I'm sure the bright minds at Valve will find a way. 

Anybody bought stuff from Chrono.gg? Apparently Legends of Eisenwald is the daily deal, and $5 seems like a pretty good pricepoint.
I have made two purchases there and plan to keep making more. Their webpage lists all your purchases under your orders tab where you can easily find your keys at any time. Simple, easy to use layout, and they take Paypal or credit cards. The store seems pretty great and I recommend them.

eh Chrono.gg is a more fancier indiegamestand to be honest.  Was there another price error? Cause I see a whole bunch of Division and Division gold editions flooding up the uplay and psn cesspools.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSN Division is because it just showed up on the Playstation Retail Loyalty Training site as a reward.  I don't know where the steam versions are from.

uplay versions. No one is selling the Steam version cheap because you can only get it on Steam and Valve long since shut off the Russian Steam smuggling pipline.

I swear that said steam when I replied... This is why I need to always quote posts.

Also why I don't like that the forum doesn't show edits within a few minutes.

Dammit, MysterD.

lYrlgxu.jpg

Alright Foxhack, go buy like 300 copies for us.
If I could, I would. But my main account is American, and my alts have no payment methods avaialble.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Also, that's less than a dollar, yo. Excuse me while I go cry for a while.

If I could, I would. But my main account is American, and my alts have no payment methods avaialble.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Also, that's less than a dollar, yo. Excuse me while I go cry for a while.
Eh, can't you change payment method to Mexico if you have a legit Mexican payment method? da fuq what kind of mexican r u

Eh, can't you change payment method to Mexico if you have a legit Mexican payment method? da fuq what kind of mexican r u
I don't have a Mexican payment method. Getting a bank account is really annoying, especially when you have no job in Mexico. :p

... Although... I could potentially pay for this at an Oxxo...

I don't have a Mexican payment method. Getting a bank account is really annoying, especially when you have no job in Mexico. :p

You need to get your shit together for future glitches.

How sad will it be to tell a Mexican y u no bai wen 79 cent in Mexico?

You need to get your ass to an Oxxo, pay for this, resell it to us at a mark up, and then you can get all the Oxxo nachos and hotdogs you could eat for a good week or two. Andale!

And the giltch is fixed, BUT I MANAGED TO GET ONE COPY IN AN ALT. I just have to pay for it at a local Oxxo (kind of a 7-11-type convenience store.)

Of course, I don't know if I'll be able to redeem it... but if I can't I'll just give it to a buddy. It's less than two bucks, no big deal.

Seriously, dude. You literally had all day to celebrate that birthday and you chose the worst time. Remember, glitches aren't forever.
Not saying I made a poor choice XD Just figures! Im horrid / dont have the patience for Dark Souls so probably for the best.

I.E. - Im a horrid gamer :(

Not saying I made a poor choice XD Just figures! Im horrid / dont have the patience for Dark Souls so probably for the best.

I.E. - Im a horrid gamer :(
Don't beat your self up, next birthday you can blindfold your son for the "wacking his pinata" game, spin him around and while he's hitting his buddies in the teeth with the bat, you can use the Steam mobile app or whatever and get in on the glitch. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

Ask MD "y"
"Y" to what?

Hell, he'll just answer them all.

Why does MD not have a Dell?

MysterD prefers custom-builds that he can build and future-proof to a worthwhile moon, if need be.

Though...if the price was right + so was the parts inside the rig, could future-proof it, and he needed a new PC - sure, he could go Dell...or any other name-brand he deems worthwhile, for that matter.

Why does he have a Acer Nitro laptop?

B/c MysterD sometimes wants go mobile. That laptop was on sale ($1500 laptop was on sale for a little over $800) and gave more bang-for-the-buck on the parts (it has 16GB of RAM + 4GB VRAM 960m) than any other laptop in that price-range by a mile.

So...

rzChvia.jpg

Y U NO BAI DORK SOULS 3 WHEN 14 PESOS

Of course, I still don't know if I'll be able to redeem this on my main account. But honestly? Bamco deserves this screwup. The standard version used to cost 509 pesos ($31 USD) but they raised the price to $1100 pesos ($67) at the end of March. And the Deluxe is $85 USD! They want to screw us over on prices? They got more than what they deserved with this. Assholes!

bread's done
Back