Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
They've all been cheaper. Braid and Super Meat Boy were part of HB4, with Steam keys available for a penny.

Also known as that one time in 2011 when we all pennied HB for games with achievements that gave coal rewards we could craft into games, so HB added the $1 minimum for all future bundles.

I'm just happy knowing that when I finally fuse with my computer chair, Steam will be able to provide for all my entertainment needs. I have positioned my computer near a window so I don't have to move to get my Dominos delivery.
So does that mean the stand up desk is a distant memory?

I'm looking at finally biting on FO4.... thing is.. BB seems to be cheapest at like 40 bucks.. why the heck hasn't the price dropped yet?  It's been months.  By now we should have the super elite DLC included edition...

So apparently Mafia II is being updated on Steam. No info yet, but SteamDB lists a lot of changes, and it seems they added Mac support, too. I'm guessing they'll bring it back once Mafia III is released.

And another thing... Mortal Kombat X has been getting lots of updates for the past few days... could this mean we'll be getting the stuff they said we'd never get?

Been playing R6s on PS4....it's actually like Fox or whoever said really good

Now to find it on PC lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Anytime I see Asian MMO (seriously how many of them do they need?) I'm like nope but that micro (and not so micro) transaction stuff kind of seals the deal.

I was all ready to buy that goat for $22, but that extra 49 cents takes it over my budget for virtual animal purchases for the month, damn.

Dev got butthurt that visual novel group people called him out on selling a game for fiddy cent on release that he had people kickstart for $8 minimum.

I dont see the harm.

I agree with him. Kickstarter is not a store. Stop being self-entitled.
Yea kickstarter isn't a store. It is a place where you give money to a dev in THE HOPES they will actually make and release the game. It has much more risk than a store hence the price should be cheaper than the MSRP at release.

I dont see the harm.
I agree with him. Kickstarter is not a store. Stop being self-entitled.
Ooh the e word. The most popular thing in internet arguments since Hitler.

All they said was they feel sorry for anyone who paid $8 for something that ends up selling for 59 cents on release, which I agree with, but dumb devs gonna be dumb.

A little off topic, but anyway, been here for over 2 years and now I nearly have 1000 Likes! That big, hard to hit number for some. Who's the lucky guy who's going to give me that 1000th Like and be immortalized?

"Who the hell are you?"

"Why aren't you banned yet?"

"Anime sucks."

"Loan me money!"

Yeah, hate you all too.

A little off topic, but anyway, been here for over 2 years and now I nearly have 1000 Likes! That big, hard to hit number for some. Who's the lucky guy who's going to give me that 1000th Like and be immortalized?

"Who the hell are you?"

"Why aren't you banned yet?"

"Anime sucks."

"Loan me money!"

Yeah, hate you all too.
Maybe you'll catch up to my likes in another 48 years

Competing for likes on a random forum has to be one of the most pitiable epeen competitions ever. You spend waaaaay too much time here if that is actually important to you.

Competing for likes on a random forum has to be one of the most pitiable epeen competitions ever. You spend waaaaay too much time here if that is actually important to you.
No, that was just another joke. It wouldn't have been so extravagant if I actually cared about Likes. Even if I did, my posts are boss enough to get Likes on their own without asking for them.

Ooh the e word. The most popular thing in internet arguments since Hitler.

All they said was they feel sorry for anyone who paid $8 for something that ends up selling for 59 cents on release, which I agree with, but dumb devs gonna be dumb.
I believe the dumb is on the people who actually paid $8 for this crap before it was even in full development. If people want to help out small developers get on their feet then more power to them. The problem is that too many people back kickstarters just so they can say they bought the game before anyone else as if it were some kind of badge of honor or something. No one cares if you got x product before x time. Getting anything first just means you are the first person to find out that thing sucks. If people don't want to be "burned" by a kickstarter project then just don't kickstart it. If the project is good enough to be brought to the market then it will end up on the market in due time anyway. If it isn't a worthwhile project then it should die in a fire.

Activation codes ended. Again.
I blame the foreigners.

yMR11R9.jpg

bread's done
Back