Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I wanted the Sennheiser 598's, but I heard the Sennheiser 598's was awful for public uses with them being open.

Right now I'm between the ATH-M50x and Sennheiser Urbanite XL.

Seems like I would get better Audio and Microphone quality from having each them dedicated for it.

ATH-M50x:

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50x-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR86/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1461726039&sr=1-1&keywords=ATH-M50x

Sennheiser Urbanite XL:

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Urbanite-XL-Over-Ear-Headphones/dp/B00M3NZKA2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1461726070&sr=8-2&keywords=Sennheiser+Urbanite

Right now I'm leaning to the Urbanite in terms of how long they will last.

What mic are you currently using? I don't mind saving an extra $50 for a better mic in the long run.
Yep the 598's are open back so def not for in public use. I also have m50x's lol. Those are great for using in public, but not as amazing for gaming. But if you want something for both uses the m50x's are great.

As for the mic I'm currently using? The AT2020 USB+ on a boom arm (tho it comes with a small tripod; it tips over so easy - was $99 about a month ago).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just buy it with that job money of yours :)
8h4tQLN.gif

I'm employed, not stupid.

Anyway Fatality was awesome and gave me an extra he grabbed.

Now I just have to start blogging to get journalist streed cred when they ask.

For all you Diablo 3 PC fans missing RoS...

GameStop:

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls [expansion pack] {PC} = $11*

* = This retail boxed game requires Diablo III [base-game].

* = This game also requires Battle.Net account & needs an online connection currently at ALL TIMES.
No shit MysterD, really? Anybody who doesn't know an expansion requires the base and that Diablo 3 requires a constant internet connection by now deserves to be smacked in the face with a fish.

Anyway that's a good price and about on par with what the base cost in that Microsoft Black Friday sale a couple of years ago, so for those who are still holding out there's really no excuse.

*Edited to add: and yeah the PMs would be more useful really since there's so much spam and penis jibber jabber in the chat room to sift though. The bot obviously has the functionality because it does PM when the chat ghosts.
Ghosting code is actually entirely separate from notifications system.

But yeah, notifications system does actually support PMs too, it's used by MisterGlitch to communicate via another bot. But there's no way (yet) to ask for PMs. It also as of today, can post to WGN's SGS.

I'm also working on better filtering of duplicates and "replay" feature. Basically duplicates check currently gets reset because bot doesn't store sent notifications. (Which is needed for replay feature)

Also Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition is out now:

1S45lhy.png

They fixed it, can't be bought as gift anymore.
Now I see why Motoki hates you.

Edit:

And don't even bother checking Steamtrades for anyone interested. I did and the gouge is strong there. Might as well wait for a sale or another glitch.

I have the 558s and the M50x. I use the M50x so much more, partially because it comes with a 3.5mm plug. Official Sennheiser 3.5mm cables are like impossible to find.

That required me reading the chat window, eww.

Again I have a damned job and can't check CAG all day so that's y i no bai. Not like I would have had time to go hunt someone down who wouldn't rob me blind before they fixed it anyway even if I saw it in time. When I do peek in it's not like I have all the time in the world to fuss with that shit.

Anyway I pie-ratted it and played it a while back because I missed the last glitch so eh. No +1 for me I guess.

That required me reading the chat window, eww.

Again I have a damned job and can't check CAG all day so that's y i no bai. Not like I would have had time to go hunt someone down who wouldn't rob me blind before they fixed it anyway even if I saw it in time. When I do peek in it's not like I have all the time in the world to fuss with that shit.

Anyway I pie-ratted it and played it a while back because I missed the last glitch so eh. No +1 for me I guess.
Edit: Gone

Also it's +2, since it has both Definitive & Original.

Anyway that's a good price and about on par with what the base cost in that Microsoft Black Friday sale a couple of years ago, so for those who are still holding out there's really no excuse.
Yeah, anyone missing RoS really should buy that at that price.

IMHO, it's pretty much essential to enjoy D3 properly.

Act 5 + Adventure Mode is great alone.

At $11, some even who are missing D3 should get RoS now and pick-up D3 base later. Better chance of D3 base hitting $11 or less than RoS, since RoS is newer and it's pretty much deemed as essential by most.

Edit: Gone

Also it's +2, since it has both Definitive & Original.
+Rep Good Trader Sold Me Ori and the Blind Forest at fair price A++++++++++++++++

CMZAL-876P4-7CVXY

6ZFQ5-VH9WG-3ABY0

I might edit this post with more later
Both lurked by lurker pondscum.

Yeah, anyone missing RoS really should buy that at that price.

IMHO, it's pretty much essential to enjoy D3 properly.

Act 5 + Adventure Mode is great alone.

At $11, some even who are missing D3 should get RoS now and pick-up D3 base later. Better chance of D3 base hitting $11 or less than RoS, since RoS is newer and it's pretty much deemed as essential by most.
So is RoS essential or would I be able to enjoy D3 base game alone?

bread's done
Back