Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Can someone tell publishers to stop releasing good games?
I'm falling behind

Shoutout to Ubisoft, Bethesda, and 2K for already doing this. It's helping me a lot.

So I'm looking to do a new build this year. Is newegg the go to place for Black Friday? Has Fry's had any good sales for pc hardware?
I dunno - lemme jump in my Time Machine + jump to Black Friday 2016; check out the deals; and then I'll return to this time-frame to tell you who had the great deals + where. ;)

Okay, jokes aside - don't forget to check Microcenter. They've recently had some worthwhile deals on beastly gaming laptops + desktops.

EDIT:

Can someone tell publishers to stop releasing good games?
I'm falling behind
No way!

I'd rather let them come out + let them price-drop sooner in time.

And also get some DLC's/expansions/GOTY Edition/Ultimate Edition/Remastered Ed/any other re-release editions possibly out before I buy, too - if possible.

Plus, I've got plenty of games sitting already in my backlog to take on already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. President Steam Keys. The dev gave me a ton and said to give them any way I felt like. Some will be a twitter contest on Sunday if you miss out. Reply with the code you claimed please.

6GYYJ-B33QR-BKGH2

0X2XC-4A8FZ-8RM32

0GLMH-FWIZB-HRAJ8

ZG964-CEZ7R-86LKK

J4PA6-D8Y5I-DP8QN

Reply with the code you claimed please.
giphy.gif

7e3ade1cd79f2065435d995af0de0a5a.jpg

Mr. President Steam Keys. The dev gave me a ton and said to give them any way I felt like. Some will be a twitter contest on Sunday if you miss out. Reply with the code you claimed please.

6GYYJ-B33QR-BKGH2

0X2XC-4A8FZ-8RM32

0GLMH-FWIZB-HRAJ8

ZG964-CEZ7R-86LKK

J4PA6-D8Y5I-DP8QN
I didn't get one but I'm also going to say thanks.

Speaking of digging into backlogs, I took the day off work so I could give myself a 4-day weekend to work on mine. Today I made an effort to try out a bunch of games I've never played. I mostly played a lot of bundle fodder I've picked up over the last few months and guess what?

They all suck!

No good humbles. No good Steam sales. Bros, what has become of the world?
You have Fallout 4 for 50% off!

hkiwfUQ.png

edit:

isn't this the new civilization game?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/289070/

It's on the steam store for $29.99 with the controller instead of $60

edit 2: Seems like they're selling the controller when you read the details and not the game+controller

Yeah, they just forgot to add release packages to bundle, so now that preorder version is no longer avaiable, it just has controller in it.

(Bundles will automatically ignore packages unavailable in your region and just sell what's available, game isn't still released in all regions)

otCqke5.png

Refreshingly small

Yeah, they just forgot to add release packages to bundle, so now that preorder version is no longer avaiable, it just has controller in it.

(Bundles will automatically ignore packages unavailable in your region and just sell what's available, game isn't still released in all regions)

otCqke5.png

Refreshingly small
The rest of the game is probably going to be added as DLC.

well bf1 is good, it definitely is more battlefield than battlefront by a wide margin. I really think just the similar graphics style plays into peoples perception, but the gameplay is definitely good

The maps that Ive played so far are incredible, just so much detail in cities and a nice variety to play through

Bros played Flatout 2 tonight for almost 4 hours.  Way more fun than you would expect from a 10 year old game.  Started out kind of slow with the races and derbies, but really picked up once we started the stunt modes where the game shines.  If you don't recall, Flatout series is the one where you can launch your driver out of the windshield and let the ragdoll physics take control.  Has a lot of fun stunt modes with that and definitely will be worth another bronight.  Might even become one of our back up games. 

mafia 3 sucks..
I wouldn't go that far, the game runs like crap and the graphics suck but the gameplay is good if not entirely derivative and the story is told in an awesome manner. With that said there is definitely something that is "off" about it. Maybe i'm actually a closeted graphics whore!
I totally am

Frog Climbers is free again on Amazon (tested on Amazon.fr, dunno if the others work atm).

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/Elurs/free-frog-climbers-amazon-uk-fr-de-over

Need french address and valid CC number
Merci! In a way.

Was able to get a free key using a McDonald's in France. But then I guess because I switched to "Shopping from France" for it, I was booted from my Amazon Prime Household without warning. Not sure it was worth the free key for a shitty game.

Yeah, but it was gonna be rare and stuff!
Only if people report it. No one gave a shit about it, so it didn't get removed. I think the original game (BADLAND) it ripped off wasn't all that popular to begin with, which may be another reason it didn't get pulled yet. Dev may not know about it either

Bros played Flatout 2 tonight for almost 4 hours. Way more fun than you would expect from a 10 year old game. Started out kind of slow with the races and derbies, but really picked up once we started the stunt modes where the game shines. If you don't recall, Flatout series is the one where you can launch your driver out of the windshield and let the ragdoll physics take control. Has a lot of fun stunt modes with that and definitely will be worth another bronight. Might even become one of our back up games.
once you guys shared the secrets of how to play, the Weiler reign of terror began. Bah gripped every time we put the pressure on him. We held spoders hax in check by making him guinea pig every level.

once you guys shared the secrets of how to play, the Weiler reign of terror began. Bah gripped every time we put the pressure on him. We held spoders hax in check by making him guinea pig every level.
You know what's funny? At the beginning when I was dominating all the stunts, I hadn't even realized there was an angle meter. I was just doing it off instinct and timing.

bread's done
Back