Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
The good news is that we never have to hear about that damn one hundred and something Cubs drought and how their fans have suffered any more. The bad news? Now we're gonna hear about Cleveland's misery for the next 40 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
The good news is that we never have to hear about that damn one hundred and something Cubs drought and how their fans have suffered any more. The bad news? Now we're gonna hear about Cleveland's misery for the next 40 years.
Nobody cares about Cleveland.

So, I'm probably being grumpy old man about this, but why the hell are people abbreviating Titanfall 2 as TF2?
It's Titanfall, not Titan Fall.

There's been so many times this week it's taken me far longer than it should to realize that people aren't talking about Team Fortress 2.

Oh, and two down in the bottom of the tenth. This may end very soon.
Anyone down for some T2: Judgment Day?

Nobody cares about Cleveland.
This guy might care...

lebronnn.0.gif

So, I'm probably being grumpy old man about this, but why the hell are people abbreviating Titanfall 2 as TF2?
It's Titanfall, not Titan Fall.

There's been so many times this week it's taken me far longer than it should to realize that people aren't talking about Team Fortress 2.

Oh, and two down in the bottom of the tenth. This may end very soon.
lol, I didn't realize people were referring to TF2 as Titanfall 2 until I read your post. Agreed, you've gotta be a moran to use use that abbreviation like that. Team Fortress 2 is still an active game, and will probably be around WAY longer than Titanfall 2 can dream of.

T-Fal makes many different quality appliances, not just toasters.

Also, no one ever talks about Team Fortress 2 so why reserve an abbreviation for something no one ever talks about?  Using it for EA's TF2 makes more sense to me.  T2 would make no sense.  Is that Torchlight 2?  Terminator 2?  Trine 2?  Thief 2?  

Also, I beat Reds and Parallacks in NBA 2K16 tonight.  Yep, I was totally at a disadvantage and won despite all the odds against me.  I totally did not just try to stay out of the way of JR Smith making every shot.  

Why not just call it Titfall 2? We've done crude boob jokes before where we type out almost the whole thing for a chuckle. Titfall rolls off the fingers (?) pretty well.

Or we could call it trash, like everyone seems to think it is...

um, ACTUALLY it's very highly rated.

The campaign was fun, too bad it lives and dies by the multiplayer, which will be dead soon.

It's not unreasonable to use TF2 since it's new, and the old one is actually called Hat Fortress 2 now, or Hat Simulator 2.0

In honor of this statement, here's a Steam key for a game that I ran through a Caesar cipher corresponding to this month then encoded in hex.

36 41 54 34 54 2d 53 4e 38 52 4b 2d 38 55 36 39 35

ur welcum lurkers
Got Titfall 3: The Line. Thx Blade

Why not just call it Titfall 2? We've done crude boob jokes before where we type out almost the whole thing for a chuckle. Titfall rolls off the fingers (?) pretty well.

Or we could call it trash, like everyone seems to think it is...
The flood gates are open again. YAY!

e26.gif

Last edited:
Hey! Hey! Hey! GOG.COM is having it's annual Fall Sale right now.

Sign in and claim a free copy of Little Big Adventure 2 for your trouble.

All game title abbreviations are dumb and pretentious.  Except in rare instances where everyone should know exactly what you are talking about, like Final Fantasy and Grand Theft Auto. 

All game title abbreviations are dumb and pretentious. Except in rare instances where everyone should know exactly what you are talking about, like Final Fantasy and Grand Theft Auto.
Yep, though back in the day Final Fantasy had trouble with that, because without the roman numerals, it could have been Fatal Fury or Final Fight.

OK, is something broken besides age here? I was just able to redeem this 20.5 HOURS AFTER it was posted?!? I just wanted to see if I could do the math. Thanks Syntax!
I'm not surprised all the posters have it (it's not only sorta old, but it's in the $1 tier of a bundle that people are buying to lower the Steam cost of the rest) but I would have guessed a lurker would have nabbed it by now. Guess the Broken Age saturation point has even lurkers bloated with keys.

I'm not surprised all the posters have it (it's not only sorta old, but it's in the $1 tier of a bundle that people are buying to lower the Steam cost of the rest) but I would have guessed a lurker would have nabbed it by now. Guess the Broken Age saturation point has even lurkers bloated with keys.
Or none of us know how to do math. You found our weakness, Syntax!

No you totally threw them off with your complicated math. I guess that means Blade's drops are never getting redeemed.

Or none of us know how to do math. You found our weakness, Syntax!
I guess richgamer was right all along.

No you totally threw them off with your complicated math. I guess that means Blade's drops are never getting redeemed.
Eh, I'll throw them on an alt if nobody uses them. Waggles had a good point there, although I'm lazy about making alts.

Also, have keys for Elems from Otakumaker Greenlight 4 going out to those who bought it from me. I think only 3 people bought it since it didn't give any keys whatsoever at launch.

Just seeing Blade's giveaway with no game names for any of the keys and all those having to look up stuff meant I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. It was entertaining though.

The problem is 3+3-2 is a two digit number and I couldn't figure out how that worked out in a steam key when only one character was missing.

Well, unless it was taken by a lurker, it looks like nobody has the desire to look for and solve the code I dropped a couple days ago.

Here is the legwork, you can figure out the key on your own from here, I'm sure.

I find that some of life's problem's can be solved with a simple d20.

I also find that some problems can't be solved until a day, 238 days, or even 365 days after they appeared.

No chance that the ui is nearly as bad as fidgeting with 5000 different tokens in the physical game, or creating a simple letter replacement riddle.

Anyone that plays the physical game may be interested in the final expansion on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gtgames/sentinels-of-the-multiverse-oblivaeon

Also, board game/gijoe nerds should check this out: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/supermouse/venom-assault-0

Life Problem #209650: GQ3DU-VOOJL-FUWBF

I see TF2 got an update today.

And of course I mean Team Fortress 2.
"All servers now enter hibernation state when they are empty and have no remaining work, which informs commands such as sv_shutdown
Added tf_allow_server_hibernation (default: 1) to allow disabling hibernation state"

I thought this was always a permanent feature considering how empty all my old severs are now.

Well, unless it was taken by a lurker, it looks like nobody has the desire to look for and solve the code I dropped a couple days ago.

Here is the legwork, you can figure out the key on your own from here, I'm sure.
I think I figured it out, but I don't want to end up redeeming a key for a Digital Homicide game or something. :p

Edit: Also, Resident Evil 7 can now be preordered for $59.99, or $89.98 for the Deluxe edition with the season pass.

Down here, the game is $1400 MXN without a season pass, or $2100 MXN with it. That's $76.50 / $114.75 USD.

fuck Capcom.

If you're dead set on faking yourself out with RE7 you can also pre-order from GMG for $50 if you're VIP enough. And don't worry your man DB will be checking Play-Asia daily for an even better price because he loves you.

bread's done
Back