Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
also, if it wasn't plastered all over Steam for you, Planet Coaster launched today. If it wasn't for sales coming up and Christmas and it being $44.99, I'd be really tempted. (It won't be on sale during the sales obviously, more because $45 could go to a couple of the 100s of 25-33% off games instead). 

also, if it wasn't plastered all over Steam for you, Planet Coaster launched today. If it wasn't for sales coming up and Christmas and it being $44.99, I'd be really tempted. (It won't be on sale during the sales obviously, more because $45 could go to a couple of the 100s of 25-33% off games instead).
My two friends are loving it.

If your looking for a low point, the real pre-order price was 30$. If you bought it before the alpha started on steam it could have been had for that much on the frontier site. So if your going to wait I would wait at least for that price point

I been playin it from the alpha state and its really been fully playable since day one. They've just continued adding more and more to it and refining it, but it is really good

Still kicking myself in the ass for not jumping all over that gtx 1080 ebay listing.  :drool:  God that would have been perfect and solved my PC gaming issues. 

Still kicking myself in the ass for not jumping all over that gtx 1080 ebay listing. :drool: God that would have been perfect and solved my PC gaming issues.
The ebay listing would have gotten you a 1070. BBY going to store MAY have gotten you a 1080 if the managers were nice.

If anyone else got the 1080 today...make sure to call or contact CS at BBY to get your Gears of War 4 promo code.

Just got mine after 20min (PM'd Gaming-BBY on the GCU forums)

To everybody who got in on that 1080 deal - congrats!!!

giphy.gif

Just a heads up, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in the thread yet, but Microcenter is currently selling the i7-6700k for $259.99 and the i5-6600k for $179.99.

Wanted to throw that out there in case there was anyone here who lived near a Microcenter and was looking to upgrade/build a new computer soon.  I don't think it'll go this low again after the holidays.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/451883/Core_i7-6700K_SkyLake_40GHz_LGA_1151_Boxed_Processor

http://www.microcenter.com/product/451885/Core_i5-6600K_SkyLake_35GHz_1151_Boxed_Processor

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd buy Overwatch for the PC in a heartbeat if my progress from the PS4 version carried over.

Played some 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker. It's not too bad for something to play for a coupla hours and never touch again. The first area is like Ice Road Truckers in Alaska, the 2nd area is South and Central Australia and the last area unlocked is Bolivia in South America. 

I had fun with it.

My TrumpCat rating ... 

7.5 BIGLEYS

Apologies for the broad cross-post, but ...

If you live in the Seattle metro area, check out the "20% off GameStop gift-card" promo at your local Bartell Drugs ... which also can be leveraged to XBL/Win10, PSN, Nintendo, or other "console currency" available from the GameStop website.  FYI, Steam Wallet credit is currently unavailable from GS's website, but you can still purchase physical Steam GC's from GameStop's B&M stores.

Details & coupon in the Northwest regional thread here: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/359369-/

if you want to pre-install Overwatch:

Open command prompt, type...

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\battle.net.exe" --game=prometheus --install

...press enter.

Streamline is so bad, probably the worst bronight game I've played. It's bad enough that you have to log in to twitch AND set up a party with some shit I've never heard of called "streamote" (yes, there's no steam integration for the game aside from achievements, so no simple friend invites). I experienced freezing every 15 seconds or so (which no one other bros experienced at the time, but you can find various reports on the forum about it), and I was stuck with a shitty resolution the whole time cuz I didn't know how to fix it until Bah pointed out you have to switch back and forth between resolutions a few times to counteract some stupid bug. The gameplay is very generic and shitty, nothing unique or fun about it, I'd say 95% of the games we've played have been better. Avoid playing this crap, even for free.

Are any of the bros done overwatch, or planning to pick it up?  Im loathe to drop $35,  its a blizzard game they barely ever discount their stuff.

Its $28 with a best buy gamers club discount but I doubt any of us gabenphytes would have much use for GCU.

Hitman is tempting at half off, but I'll wait and see if it goes any cheaper during the Winter sale. I know, I know: "Y u no when glitched?"

lel, bought Hitman 2-ish weeks ago at 20 or 30% off (forget which), so of course goes on sale cheaper, Bah!

Anyways, GMG is going to have their Black Friday sale starting on the 21st and running through the 28th. 

bread's done
Back