Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I already got my Steam Summer Sale game. I got the last $7 Pillars of Eternity from my local Wal-Mart yesterday morning.
Another awesome Wally-World find for you!

Keep them finds coming!

tenor.gif

I do own it, but I thought it wouldn't be bad to have a spare if someone wanted it in exchange for a Humble monthly game or something since I don't subscribe to it.
Watch Dogs [original] from ITAD on pricing:

https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=watchdogs

Looks like cheapest is has been according to ITAD is $4.

The problem I could see is - does anyone who's interested in this game actually somehow NOT own this game somewhere (Steam or Uplay) already yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have .29 cents in Steam bucks left after my recent BLOPSIII Zombie Chronicles/Giant map purchases so hopefully that keeps me from buying anything during the steam summer sale. (yeah right). Maybe some more RPGMaker games that I'll likely never play. I don't intend on buying any big ticket items this go round. I went apeshit during the winter sale.

The game that has been #1 on my steam wishlist for well over a year doesn't go on sale until July 18th: Children of Zodiarcs, so I am safe in that regard.

My steam sale wishlist:

Witcher 3 goty is sub 20 bucks

doom 2016 is 10 bucks or less (msrp is 30 bucks now, when did that happen?)

mgs V is 66% off or more

one of the newer crpgs (planescape tides, divinity os, pillars of eternity, or planescape enhanced edition) has a surprisingly good price

axiom verge is 5 bucks (although i'd still be tempted not to buy as it seems like prime material for a humble monthly headliner)

enter the gungeon is 3.75 (same deal as axiom verge though)

steam makes the sale more exciting by maybe bringing back flashes or community votes or daily deals or something

i'm fully prepared for and expect none of those things to happen in which case i may just finally buy the witcher 3 anyway, or do something really stupid like make an impulse/desperation purchase of elder scrolls online

It's like christmas eve if you're 6 and your parents just told you santa isn't real and that dad lost his job and you're gonna get a box of twinkies for christmas

Christmas Eve is when I am out trying to find gifts for other people at the last possible minute.  This is more like black friday when I am buying shit for myself that isn't even that good of a deal just because I have money in my pocket and my peabrain thinks I have to spend it.

edit:  Actually the day before black friday, I suppose.

It's more like Christmas in July. No one really celebrates it and when you get gifts they're never as good as Christmas ones. Plus the sales suck!

If Full Throttle Remastered sees a decent discount I will probably buy it even though there is likely a 100% chance of it being bundled before the end of the year.

Happy Summer Steam Sale Day, everyone!

Does this mean that we'll take our laptops and rigs outside and finally get some sun?
Slow down there, party animal. Simply opening the curtains for once will suffice.

(Waiting for a PC/mobile port of Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand)

Slow down there, party animal. Simply opening the curtains for once will suffice.

(Waiting for a PC/mobile port of Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand)
Funny thing is, I don't even open my curtains. But I get plenty of vitamin D walking from my car into the air conditioned building where I work.

It's more like Christmas in July. No one really celebrates it and when you get gifts they're never as good as Christmas ones. Plus the sales suck!
speaking of Xmas in July i'm kinda bummed there's no SS this year. so if anyone wants to exchange gifts lemme know. just know that you're going to get 5 copies of Bad Rats Show, even more if it's on sale!!!

Random discounts I'd like:

- Dead Rising 1 60-70% off.

- Necropolis 75% off.

- Doom 60% off.

- Derpus Ex Derpkind Derpvided 75% or more off.

-  Bunch of potential bundle fodder I probably wouldn't buy unless it was 90% off.

Random discounts I'd like:

- Dead Rising 1 60-70% off.

- Necropolis 75% off.

- Doom 60% off.

- Derpus Ex Derpkind Derpvided 75% or more off.

- Bunch of potential bundle fodder I probably wouldn't buy unless it was 90% off.
wat? Doom has been that price frequently. There was even a glitch for $8 on DLgamer recently

I'll take a box of twinkies.
Well just your luck, they're gonna be on sale! They will be 15% off, and the producer wants you to experience them along their path of development and give feedback, so it's being released in early access. The sugar and flour have not been added yet, but that'll come eventually, don't worry.

Well just your luck, they're gonna be on sale! They will be 15% off, and the producer wants you to experience them along their path of development and give feedback, so it's being released in early access. The sugar and flour have not been added yet, but that'll come eventually, don't worry.
Early access Twinkies = no filling.

steam sale is more like hanukkah than christmas.  You bite on one shitty deal a day over the course of the sale because you feel those gabenbucks burning a hole in your pocket.  

So, how does one remove a game from one's wishlist after said game has been removed from Steam?
For normal people without 1000 games on the Wishlist, I assume using the remove all games or clear all wishlist feature (it might be an ES feature) may do the trick. I can see why someone with a million wishlisted games wouldn't want to do that though.

I just want some good stuff for the Oculus to be on sale.  I am looking at Hotdogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades for hopefully 10-15.  Also Onward for 15.

The only thing I'm looking to get in this sale is Golden Krone Hotel.  Heard good things about it and the dev said that it will be on sale soon and after that the price is being increased.  I assume that "soon" means the summer sale.  Otherwise I look forward to grabbing a bunch of cheap stuff that I'll never have the time to play.

So, how does one remove a game from one's wishlist after said game has been removed from Steam?
Should be a "remove" option in your wishlist via the browser. Might be an Enhanced Steam function though. Just deleted about 20 delisted games from my wishlist the other day.

The only thing I'm looking to get in this sale is Golden Krone Hotel. Heard good things about it and the dev said that it will be on sale soon and after that the price is being increased. I assume that "soon" means the summer sale. Otherwise I look forward to grabbing a bunch of cheap stuff that I'll never have the time to play.
"[background=#1b2838]One more thing[/size][/background]
[background=#1b2838]I'm putting the game on sale soon, though I can't say exactly when. When that happens, Golden Krone Hotel will be the [/background]cheapest it's ever been[background=#1b2838] (and cheaper than it will be for several months)."[/background]

Doesn't this mean it'll be cheaper than the sale after several months? That's how I'm choosing to interpret it anyway

Amazon blew their steam sale load a wee bit early and put some weeaboo trash on discount already.

Some new lows:

Monster monpiece $3.99

Hyperdimension Noire 2.99

Trillion: God of Blahblablah 4.49
Those will likely be the same price on steam in a few hours if you want to use steam wallet. Idea Factory tends to use the same prices universally during seasonal sales

"One more thing

I'm putting the game on sale soon, though I can't say exactly when. When that happens, Golden Krone Hotel will be the cheapest it's ever been (and cheaper than it will be for several months)."

Doesn't this mean it'll be cheaper than the sale after several months? That's how I'm choosing to interpret it anyway
I interpret it as the sale that starts soon will be its historical low and it wont be that cheap again for several months. I don't interpret it that its guaranteed to go lower in the future, just that it wont hit the upcoming sale price for a while.

"One more thing[/size]
I'm putting the game on sale soon, though I can't say exactly when. When that happens, Golden Krone Hotel will be the cheapest it's ever been (and cheaper than it will be for several months)."

I assume he just doesn't want to promise it'll never be lower then be called a liar if it happens. Considering the game will double, it would need a higher % off to even match. In any case, when saying an indie game is at it's "lowest price" I always mentally add "before it's bundled" to the end. So maybe he's dropping a hint for a future monthly!

I assume he just doesn't want to promise it'll never be lower then be called a liar if it happens. Considering the game will double, it would need a higher % off to even match. In any case, when saying an indie game is at it's "lowest price" I always mentally add "before it's bundled" to the end. So maybe he's dropping a hint for a future monthly!
It looks like a game that could be in a Bundle Stars bundle as well.

I don't know if its an advanced steam feature or not but from the browser I go to my wish list and click remove. (This is Firefox with enhanced steam.)

I would verify this for you but I finally got around to removing games no longer on steam a few weeks ago but I'm pretty sure this is how I did it.

57939 » [Instant Rewards] Dead by Daylight Spark of Madness DLC Key Giveaway - Level 5 Required - 4970 keys available - https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1743159/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-spark-of-madness-dlc-key-giveaway

57940 » [Instant Rewards] Dead by Daylight Headcase In-Game Item Key Giveaway - Level 5 Required - 1970 keys available - https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1743158/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-headcase-in-game-item-key-giveaway

57941 » [Instant Rewards] Dead by Daylight Deluxe Edition Steam Key Giveaway - Level 10 Required - 1970 keys available - https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1743157/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-deluxe-edition-steam-key-giveaway

57942 » [Instant Rewards] Dead by Daylight Of Flesh & Mud DLC Key Giveaway - Level 5 Required - 1970 keys available - https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1575540/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-of-flesh-mud-dlc-key-giveaway

bread's done
Back