Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I think you have to buy two items to get that discount to work now. When I got Dead Cells from there during the Summer Sale I had to find someone who wanted another title to use it... but I have used the code multiple times before.

I think you have to buy two items to get that discount to work now. When I got Dead Cells from there during the Summer Sale I had to find someone who wanted another title to use it... but I have used the code multiple times before.
PCGAMES5OFF is 1 time use and works on one item. Don't know how you used it multiple times, you should need a new account if you wanna use it again

Not that I've needed to buy from them twice, they rarely have good sales

Last edited by a moderator:
In other Rainbow Six Siege news, today is the last day of the For Honor free weekend.  You get a charm in R6 for playing For Honor which is actually a pretty decent looking charm.  Granted, it's still just a charm so it may not feel worth it to download a game just for a charm in another game.

uRwa7xm.png

Wow, that's a head-scratching leak if true.

I can see Bungie/Activision pushing this is to make money (since it'll be dead on console once Destiny 2 is released), and to give the PC players the full experience of OG Destiny while they wait on the release of Destiny 2 in late October. I suppose Blizzard didn't want it which makes sense for overcrowding content reasons, plus nothing transfers over from D1 to D2 anyway.

I could see this as being a legit thing. However, there's no way I'd buy it if I couldn't transfer over my characters and progress from the PS4. That would be a hard pass. :speaktothehand:

So, will Destiny 1 PC just skip B-Net entirely and only be on Steam?

Or will it be on both?

We know Destiny 2 PC is headed to B-Net exclusively; at least that will be exclusive there for now.

Interesting.

I've never played Destiny 1, so I'm glad to see it come here period. Bring it (Destiny franchise) all here, I say.

I'm curious what Destiny 1 PC will launch at pricewise, upon release.
Pre-Purchase Destiny 2 Super Fantastic Edition and receive Destiny 1 for Free!*

*Destiny 2 Super Fantastic Edition MSRP $100, Launches Steam April-Sept 2018.

Awesome, MysterD will get to play Destiny in 5 years when it hits $5.
Sweet. If you go by YongYea and the Destiny 10-year plan, maybe Destiny 4 will be out by then.

EDIT:

Maybe if nobody playing Destiny 1 PC in 5 years when I buy it, maybe we'll get teammate AI bots and an offline mode... ;)

sorry but I don't believe that at all.

There's zero incentive to publish Destiny 1 on PC around the same time Destiny 2 is coming out.  They would have done this years ago if that was the plan. While they could have made money off of it for all that work porting it.

Perhaps its a possibility. But anyone who has been following the Bungie news releases since Destiny came out knows the developers have explained the near-impossibility of porting the game over to PC numerous times. 

Interesting that some of the packages they are tied to that are listed as the actual game keys have been in the db for 2 years? Would still seem odd if it was a package deal to then have the new game on an entirely different service, but its hard to imagine them wanting to bring something as big as D2 to steam instead of bnet

If anyone was wanting an r6 siege deal,

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832138158

with : Promo Code: EMCRJBB34 Rainbow Six Siege $12 physical

sorry but I don't believe that at all.

There's zero incentive to publish Destiny 1 on PC around the same time Destiny 2 is coming out. They would have done this years ago if that was the plan. While they could have made money off of it for all that work porting it.

Perhaps its a possibility. But anyone who has been following the Bungie news releases since Destiny came out knows the developers have explained the near-impossibility of porting the game over to PC numerous times.
Maybe they (Bungie + Activision) hired someone else to port it over?!?

Hopefully, if that is the case - QLOC or Nixxes do the port, if it's coming to PC.

EDIT:

If Destiny 1 is PC bound, wouldn't surprise me if they delay Destiny 2 PC port.

Yeah I don't understand this... who would pay money for Destiny 1 at this point?
Those who never played Destiny 1 period.

Those who want to try to ensure & make sure Destiny Franchise is always PC bound.

Those who might want a Destiny 1 PC version that hopefully runs at 60FPS at 1080p; and also has options for 1440p, 4K, 5K, and/or even better settings.

Those who buy Destiny 1 PC upon its release and then want to roll right over into Destiny 2 PC.

Is this kind of like dlc + content?
It probably is most definitely likely something of that kind of sort & whatnot with all that jazz, IMHO.

EDIT:

MysterD is Director of the Department of Redundancy Department
I am the Director and CEO President & also a Client of the Department of the Redundancy Department.

EDIT:

BTW, finished-up two Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC's: Desperate Measure & System Rift.

Steam had me at around 2.2 hours w/ Desperate Measures (Free DLC) and I had around 5 hours with System Rift ($-DLC, which is also in Season Pass). System Rift's the meatier & better of the two, IMHO.

If you like Deus Ex: MD, you'll like these DLC's. Smaller & more compact versions of DE:MD, basically.

Hurry! Go buy some PUBG crates! Rewards have been reset and prices are falling fast. Get what you can + while you can + profit.

:whee:  :whee:  :whee:

Prices will rise again in a day or so, just like last week on the crates in the market.
Agreed, they'll continue to spike and fall daily. My post was more tongue in cheek. Just by looking at the sales graph you can almost pinpoint when it happens too.

I think I just reached the break-even point for covering the cost of PUBG by selling several crates earlier today. Which seems to further improve the cost to fun ratio.

To top things off someone named Gilby killed me today in a solo match... Hmm... :whistle2:k

Did anyone happen to grab an extra Ticket to Ride copy? They stopped the giveaway due to high demand and I missed out, not sure if they'll restock.

Maybe if nobody playing Destiny 1 PC in 5 years when I buy it, maybe we'll get teammate AI bots and an offline mode... ;)
It won't happen. Destiny is basically an MMO. MMOs don't get offline modes. No matter how dedicated whatever tiny community there is left and how many useless petitions they make.

Bots won't happen either. I don't know anything about programming, but I imagine it would take a really, really long time. Time that will be used to work on Destiny 3 or 4. Not patching in offline/AI for people who waited to buy the game at $5.

I don't own PUBG yet, either. I don't even play games anymore, which means I won't be able to play the game & get loot crate drops to sell the loot crates to receive Steam-money that will pay off the initial game-purchase where I purchased the game to get loot crate drops to make Steam-money and not to play.

Sorry MysterD, it appears at least Weiler, Blade and myself have not purchased PUBG.  You are still the only gaming toaster though. positive thoughts.

Yeah you're not alone on PUBG.. not my kind of game at all.  But it's fun to vicariously read about some of the stories/exploits/antics/roadkill in this thread though

Damn, does everyone in this thread own this game...except me, of course?
Nope. After having missed out on the $60 I could have got for the Prime crate, I'm avoiding it now just out of spite.

Well, spite and having other stuff to play.

Plus, Black Desert Online already fills the "Game I blame on CAG" slot for me.

I think most of us have already paid off our purchases by selling loot crates.
Wait, we were supposed to sell those? I've been buying everyone else's crates!

After playing some Rainbow Six Siege terror hunt, I think that I'm only going to speak in PUBG squads using White Mask motivational phrases:
"We can do this!"
"Remember our training and we'll be fine!"
"Just keep calm and we'll get through this!"
"We've got to push!"

For a bunch of terrorists, they're remarkably supportive of one another.

bread's done
Back