Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want D3: RoS - when it gets cheaper, of course.

I already have Fate (from Retail).

What I really want is the entire Fate collection on Steam and/or DRM-FREE.
RoS should go on sale for a nice discount right around the time the Fate complete collection comes out.

RoS should go on sale for a nice discount right around the time the Fate complete collection comes out.
And about Fate: Complete - why do you think that would take so long to happen? Or never at all?

Is Fate: Traitor Soul and Fate: Cursed King stuck in some kind of distributor Hell, got some licensing issues, or something?

And about Fate: Complete - why do you think that would take so long to happen? Or never at all?

Is Fate: Traitor Soul and Fate: Cursed King stuck in some kind of distributor Hell, got some licensing issues, or something?
Perhaps I was implying that I'm filled with confidence that RoS will go on sale for a nice discount very soon? You just had to assume the worst, didn't you? Shameless.....

Perhaps I was implying that I'm filled with confidence that RoS will go on sale for a nice discount very soon? You just had to assume the worst, didn't you? Shameless.....
You mentioned a Blizzard game.

Blizzard games DO NOT go on sale cheap very often - especially THIS soon.

Definitely milking it..... Release one title, wait a few months then add another. Toss a discount on the previous title, rinse, repeat.

Just re-read those 2 posts of mine that you quoted.

They're both pretty straight-forward, blunt, and to the point.
PhilliesBluntRbow.jpg

Retail, eh? Pretty sure that one has that amazing wild tangent crap extra software you have no choice but to install.
Whatever the crap that is always comes pre-installed with Wild Tangent on every laptop I buy.

Also, Van Halsing 2 pre-order is up, yet 1 hasn't hit 75% off or a bundle. WTF?

It worries me that Murdered: Soul Suspect is so cheap (relatively speaking) for a game that is still in the pre-order stages. Squeenix is beating itself to the punch.  I know nothing about it, but it interests me for some reason.

It worries me that Murdered: Soul Suspect is so cheap (relatively speaking) for a game that is still in the pre-order stages. Squeenix is beating itself to the punch. I know nothing about it, but it interests me for some reason.
It's already been hinted for the new free promo with GFX card purchase so expect it to plummet in price quicker than Thief.

It worries me that Murdered: Soul Suspect is so cheap (relatively speaking) for a game that is still in the pre-order stages. Squeenix is beating itself to the punch. I know nothing about it, but it interests me for some reason.
It's a Square Enix game. It will have crapload of sales before it even releases,probably will be included in graphic cards promos. it will be 50%off one month after it releases and it will be 5$ in about 6 months.

It's already been hinted for the new free promo with GFX card purchase so expect it to plummet in price quicker than Thief.
It's a Square Enix game. It will have crapload of sales before it even releases,probably will be included in graphic cards promos. it will be 50%off one month after it releases and it will be 5$ in about 6 months.
Yeah. But I want to believe.

$44.99 is cheap #fakecag
$32.49 (Still, FakeCAG.)

It's poop.
Nope, not poop. That is a distinctly different feel.

Battlepillars Redemption Info

On April 27, for all those who voted during the greenlight period and are eligible, we will announce how to reserve your copy. There will be a 24 hour redemption period to reserve, where you'll receive an email within a short period of the game's launch on April 28th.

If all the spots are filled (which I'm fairly sure will be the case), then another 24 hour redemption period will be hosted.

I know some of you guys won't like this which is why I'm giving you the heads up. Don't worry though as I'll also be supporting people who missed out on the redemption period after to make sure they get their codes.

I think I read some article about the game's delayed release where one of the devs said the game was being pushed back due to repetition and mediocrity.

Assuming my memory is correct, yeah, it'll probably pull a Thief.

Battlepillars Redemption Info

On April 27, for all those who voted during the greenlight period and are eligible, we will announce how to reserve your copy. There will be a 24 hour redemption period to reserve, where you'll receive an email within a short period of the game's launch on April 28th.

If all the spots are filled (which I'm fairly sure will be the case), then another 24 hour redemption period will be hosted.

I know some of you guys won't like this which is why I'm giving you the heads up. Don't worry though as I'll also be supporting people who missed out on the redemption period after to make sure they get their codes.
Thanks for the heads up, but you should definitely try to make it clear to the devs that this 24 hour redemption period is not cool. If they promised keys to people for voting before hand, they shouldn't limit it to people who happen to be around for the short redemption period. That's sort of shady on their part.

Thanks for the heads up, but you should definitely try to make it clear to the devs that this 24 hour redemption period is not cool. If they promised keys to people for voting before hand, they shouldn't limit it to people who happen to be around for the short redemption period. That's sort of shady on their part.
Will do. It was however, in the original promotion text on the Battlepillars greenlight page.

But as I said, I'll be helping out people who miss the redemption period anyway.

I think I read some article about the game's delayed release where one of the devs said the game was being pushed back due to repetition and mediocrity.

Assuming my memory is correct, yeah, it'll probably pull a Thief.
You sure your not confusing it with Watch Dogs?

Will do. It was however, in the original promotion text on the Battlepillars greenlight page.

But as I said, I'll be helping out people who miss the redemption period anyway.
Well, in that case the disconnect was in the WGN posting then because I don't recall seeing this when I originally signed up for it. I still think its sort of a shady thing to do. They're trading votes for games, they shouldn't be making it difficult for people to get their game since they got all those votes for it.

Probably will get Frozen Synapse finally, but I was holding out for the Vita version.  The graphical overhaul looked really interesting, but there's been no word on release for a while.

This kind of shady stuff with greenlight games is getting common. Devs beg for votes and then don't want to gave the keys of their crappy games.

I'm not buying more "greenlight" games because of that... Well, that and because the quality of the games is getting worse (IMHO) everyday.

The amount of games abusing with this "retro style" is ridiculous. I remember how indie games were really great some time ago, Limbo, SMB, Hard reset and a lot more. Now we have a ton of "puzzle platform" games with 8 bit graphics, everything in the name of "retro".

For example, I love Ultima 7, I will play it forever. But if someone makes an RPG with Ultima 7 engine it won't be Ultima 7, it will be a (good/regular/bad) RPG with crappy graphics and a lot of glitches. If I want to play retro I'll go and play the real retro games from my GOG classic collection

I know bad games were always there, being indie or AAA and I know there are some good indie games too... But I had a lot of faith in the indie scene and now it seems it is focused in atari 2600/8/16bit games.

And please, no more "puzzle platformer" games

From the hands-on previews I've read it's supposed to be really mediocre. Which is a fucking shame because the idea had a lot of potential, but it's just wasted.

Yeah. If everything goes according to the plan I will be getting it free Monday. (Saved code from Alienware Arena for this :p)

:whee: :whee: :whee:
Don't waste your code. Not worth it.

So about that PayPal sale that went nowhere...

They've got COD Black Ops 2 for $12.42 right now and Deux Ex HR for $2.75

https://www.paypal.eu/EN/gamingsale/

Thoughts?
So apparently every deal PayPal does is through G2A now.. which Reddit tells me is a key reseller. So, yeah. I guess PayPal knew who they were getting into bed with earlier, to think I defended them.

Rogue Legacy is also $3.50, which was kinda noteworthy. But yeah, the whole thing just reeks of scamming now. Though I guess you can at least get the DC for an extra $5, so it's more like $7.50.

From the hands-on previews I've read it's supposed to be really mediocre. Which is a fucking shame because the idea had a lot of potential, but it's just wasted.

Don't waste your code. Not worth it.

So apparently every deal PayPal does is through G2A now.. which Reddit tells me is a key reseller. So, yeah. I guess PayPal knew who they were getting into bed with earlier, to think I defended them.

Rogue Legacy is also $3.50, which was kinda noteworthy. But yeah, the whole thing just reeks of scamming now. Though I guess you can at least get the DC for an extra $5, so it's more like $7.50.
Rogue legacy is for desura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back