Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I finally decided to "test drive" Minecraft to see what I had been missing.

83932-effy-stonem-nothing-gif-wniH.gif

Off to play Starbound with a clear conscience, knowing I finally tried my hand at playing its grandfather.

Wow, this is the first time I've been mentioned in this thread in a while.  I didn't know there were such strong feelings about SAM!  As MNS said, it's obvious from my daily achievements that I used SAM, so it's Playfire's right to ban me if that were the case.  I didn't think I was being an "asshole" to anyone but reading the comments I can see why some people might think that.  Sorry if I messed something up for people.

I haven't really been able to keep up with these threads since my wife and I have been traveling a lot lately.  Pretty soon I won't be able to check the threads at all since I'm moving to a more censored country in a couple months.  Hopefully the last mention of my name won't be of comparing me to an asshole... what would my future children think?!

Besides none of the games on the top of my wishlist have been on sale in months... Summer sale will be my last hurrah so it better give me something to spend these Gabe funbux on!!

Wow, this is the first time I've been mentioned in this thread in a while. I didn't know there were such strong feelings about SAM! As MNS said, it's obvious from my daily achievements that I used SAM, so it's Playfire's right to ban me if that were the case. I didn't think I was being an "asshole" to anyone but reading the comments I can see why some people might think that. Sorry if I messed something up for people.

I haven't really been able to keep up with these threads since my wife and I have been traveling a lot lately. Pretty soon I won't be able to check the threads at all since I'm moving to a more censored country in a couple months. Hopefully the last mention of my name won't be of comparing me to an asshole... what would my future children think?!

Besides none of the games on the top of my wishlist have been on sale in months... Summer sale will be my last hurrah so it better give me something to spend these Gabe funbux on!!
Why would you move to North Korea?

3) You don't know where the money comes from. The publishers might kick some in or give some comp keys.
I have a strong feeling the dev/pub is involved in some manner. Why else would they offer rewards for games GMG doesn't even sell? It's not like GMG gets sales because of it. Same with the F2P games. Would explain all the rewards for games just releasing too.

Like with Rush Bros., I'm sure the dev/pub went overboard in trying to promote their game through GMG (possibly because to increase the amount of people paying them to put music in their game like Fox suggested).

Pretty sure it was only after he was banned that he said he did.
SecretSquirrel is correct.

Groupees Shiny Loot Bundle 4:

$1 Tier:

$3 Tier:

Wow that's terrible. Knytt Underground and Clones have been repeated multiple times (This is Knytt's 5th bundle, and Clones' third), Doorways was in a Gala (and looks prime to be the next Cognition :wall: ) and Jack Keane is DRM-free only. In for the $1-tier if Nancy The Happy Whore turns out to be a good game.

Wow. When that game showed up as a bonus for my first IndieRoyale, I thought it was a joke, but they're really pushing that game.. kinda glad I got it when I did.

Wow, this is the first time I've been mentioned in this thread in a while. I didn't know there were such strong feelings about SAM! As MNS said, it's obvious from my daily achievements that I used SAM, so it's Playfire's right to ban me if that were the case. I didn't think I was being an "asshole" to anyone but reading the comments I can see why some people might think that. Sorry if I messed something up for people.

I haven't really been able to keep up with these threads since my wife and I have been traveling a lot lately. Pretty soon I won't be able to check the threads at all since I'm moving to a more censored country in a couple months. Hopefully the last mention of my name won't be of comparing me to an asshole... what would my future children think?!

Yeah, when will you learn to stop giving me free games.. asshole.

[quote name="BobbyTastic" post="11773531" timestamp="1400596225"]Will we get Steam keys if greenlit?[/quote]
The way HB is going expect it in the next Humble Greenlight Bundle.

GetGames is having a PlugIn Motorsports Sale this week, for 50-80% off.

Games include:

• Moto GP 13 - $9.99 (75% off) (Steam)
  • SBK 09 Superbike World Championship - $2.49 (75% off) (Keycode)
  • SBK 12 Generations - $4.99 (75% off) (Keycode)
  • SBK 2011 FIM Superbike World Championship - $3.74 (75% off) (Keycode)
  • SBK X Superbike World Championship - $2.49 (75% off) (Keycode)
  • SSV8 Superstar V8 Racing - $2.49 (75% off) (Keycode)
  • SSV8NC Superstar V8 Next Challenge - $2.49 (75% off) (Keycode)
  • Truck Racer - $3.98 (80% off) (Steam)
  • WRC FIA World Rally Championship - $4.74 (75% off) (Keycode)
  • WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship - $7.49 (75% off) (Keycode)
  • WRC 4 - $14.95 (50% off) (Steam)
  • WRC FIA World Rally Championship - $3.74 (75% off) (Keycode)
There is also an Aspyr (Mac) Sale, but at mainly 50% off, most games have been cheaper before.

Other deals:

Apparently, Jack Orlando will be the first bonus game on the TopWare GamesRage bundle

People id'd it from this tweet ... https://twitter.com/GamesRageorg/status/468471249136779264

Those people are smarter, or sadder, than I.

I'm still not sure if you have to BTA to get the bonus games but my guess would be yes.
Makes sense (game's already in another bundle and is on sale on Steam this week). I already BTA'd at $1.77, didn't own any of the games so far (besides X-Blades), and Jack Orlando being in it means I can skip the $3-tier of the Flying Bundle 8 since I already have everything in it besides 3SwitcheD, which is also a Topware game eligible for this bundle. Not bad for my first GamesRage bundle. :mrgreen:

Makes sense (game's already in another bundle and is on sale on Steam this week). I already BTA'd at $1.77, didn't own any of the games so far (besides X-Blades), and Jack Orlando being in it means I can skip the $3-tier of the Flying Bundle 8 since I already have everything in it besides 3SwitcheD, which is also a Topware game eligible for this bundle. Not bad for my first GamesRage bundle. :mrgreen:
I can't find the minimum for this bundle. It says "Pay what you want", even a penny?

The Steam page for Metro LL no longer lists the base game, just the Complete Edition, and so it messed up IsThereAnyDeal listings, but afaik, this is the cheapest the complete bundle has been right?
No, it was a Flash Sale at HumbleStore for $8 during the Spring Sale.

I can't find the minimum for this bundle. It says "Pay what you want", even a penny?
I wouldn't risk it. Usually the min. is $1 for Steam keys

The Steam page for Metro LL no longer lists the base game, just the Complete Edition, and so it messed up IsThereAnyDeal listings, but afaik, this is the cheapest the complete bundle has been right?
I think it may have been $7.99 at the Humble store a little over a week ago....Flash deal mebbe?

q2pcqx5.png

Newegg is having a Memorial Day 2K Sale, for up to 83% off.

Games include:

• Ace Patrol Bundle (Ace Patrol+Pacific Skies) - $4.99 (29% off)
  • Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies - $2.99 (40% off)
  • Bioshock - $4.99  (75% off)
  • Bioshock 2 - $4.99 (75% off)
  • Bioshock Infinite - $9.99 (67% off)
  • Bioshock Infinite (Mac) - $9.99 (67% off)
  • Bioshock Triple Pack (1, 2, Infinite) - $11.99 (83% off)
  • Civilization V - $6.89 (77% off)
  • Civilization V (Mac) - $6.89 (77% off)
  • Civilization V: Brave New World - $9.99 (67% off)
  • Civilization V: Brave New World (Mac) - $9.99 (67% off)
  • Borderlands GOTY - $7.49 (75% off)
  • Borderlands 2 - $6.99 (65% off)
  • Borderlands 2 (Mac) - $6.99 (65% off)
  • Borderlands 2 (Base Game only) + Borderlands GOTY Bundle Pack - $11.99 (76% off)
  • Borderlands 2 GOTY - $19.99 (50% off)
  • Borderlands 2 GOTY (Mac) - $19.99 (50% off)
  • Spec Ops: The Line - $6.99 (77% off)
  • Mafia II - $6.99  (77% off)
  • The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $6.99 (65% off)
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $7.49  (75% off)
  • XCOM Bundle Pack (The Bureau, Enemy Unknown) - $11.99 (80% off)
  • XCOM: Enemy Within Expansion - $14.99 (50% off)
  • The Darkness II - $6.99  (77% off)
  • NBA2k14 - $14.99 (50% off)
  • 2K AAA Pack (BS:I, BL2, X:EU, Civ V) - $29.99 (73% off)
All activate on Steam. All Mac games listed are SteamPlay.

Use coupon code EMCPEHW232 at checkout for an additional 15% off.  (Valid for Newegg email subscribers only)

Edit: Fixed link.  Also, last weekend's Max Payne sale is still active on pages 3 and 4.

So I finally decided to "test drive" Minecraft to see what I had been missing.

Off to play Starbound with a clear conscience, knowing I tried finally tried my hand at playing its grandfather.
You liked Terraria, if I remember correctly. Minecraft is pretty much the 3D version of that with fewer monsters.

Clearly there's something there since millions of people freak out over it, but I think it's one of those games that either clicks with you right away or it doesn't. I will say that it's very different playing with other people than solo, though if you "tested" it I doubt you tried that part.

Newegg is having a Amazon Mayhem Preview Sale, for up to 83% off.

Games include:

• Ace Patrol Bundle (Ace Patrol+Pacific Skies) - $4.99 (29% off)
  • Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies - $2.99 (40% off)
  • Bioshock - $4.99 (75% off)
  • Bioshock 2 - $4.99 (75% off)
  • Bioshock Infinite - $9.99 (67% off)
  • Bioshock Infinite (Mac) - $9.99 (67% off)
  • Bioshock Triple Pack (1, 2, Infinite) - $11.99 (83% off)
  • Civilization V - $6.89 (77% off)
  • Civilization V (Mac) - $6.89 (77% off)
  • Civilization V: Brave New World - $9.99 (67% off)
  • Civilization V: Brave New World (Mac) - $9.99 (67% off)
  • Borderlands GOTY - $7.49 (75% off)
  • Borderlands 2 - $6.99 (65% off)
  • Borderlands 2 (Mac) - $6.99 (65% off)
  • Borderlands 2 (Base Game only) + Borderlands GOTY Bundle Pack - $11.99 (76% off)
  • Borderlands 2 GOTY - $19.99 (50% off)
  • Borderlands 2 GOTY (Mac) - $19.99 (50% off)
  • Spec Ops: The Line - $6.99 (77% off)
  • Mafia II - $6.99 (77% off)
  • The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $6.99 (65% off)
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $7.49 (75% off)
  • XCOM Bundle Pack (The Bureau, Enemy Unknown) - $11.99 (80% off)
  • XCOM: Enemy Within Expansion - $14.99 (50% off)
  • The Darkness II - $6.99 (77% off)
  • NBA2k14 - $14.99 (50% off)
  • 2K AAA Pack (BS:I, BL2, X:EU, Civ V) - $29.99 (73% off)
All activate on Steam.

Use coupon code EMCPEHW232 at checkout for an additional 15% off. (Valid for Newegg email subscribers only)

Decent prices on the Bioshock Bundle, XCom Bundle, BL2 + BL GotY Bundle (after promo code, of course). All 3 hit around $10 after promo code. Everything else is meh unless you're missing Bioshock 1 or 2 separately. How the hell is the MSRP for BL: GotY still $30? Isn't the GameSpy shutdown about to fuck the game over?

Silly Fox, Amazon doesn't have 15% off coupon codes. :p

Edit: Wow, Aspyr and 2K are pretty much having sales at every digital storefront except for Amazon and GMG, huh?

Decent prices on the Bioshock Bundle, XCom Bundle, BL2 + BL GotY Bundle (after promo code, of course). All 3 hit around $10 after promo code. Everything else is meh unless you're missing Bioshock 1 or 2 separately. How the hell is the MSRP for BL: GotY still $30? Isn't the GameSpy shutdown about to fuck the game over?

Not sure how many times ashes has posted this, but you really ought to check GameRanger game compatiability first before you go all GAMESPY WHARGRRBLL.

/inb4 the "DUMBASS" and :newbie: hazing

Edit: Wow, Aspyr and 2K are pretty much having sales at every digital storefront except for Amazon and GMG, huh?
http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/201967707-2K-Online-Server-Migration-from-GameSpy-Technology/

BL1 will be transitioned to steamworks.

QUBE Director's Cut has a store page now, releases tomorrow. I hope it's free for previous owners, because I'm getting tired of this director's cut bs.

There's an old post by the dev mentioning that the Director's Cut will be "free" DLC for the steam community, but it's old/from last year and somewhat vague. The DC obviously isn't DLC now, so who knows if what he posted still applies.

QUBE Director's Cut has a store page now, releases tomorrow. I hope it's free for previous owners, because I'm getting tired of this director's cut bs.

There's an old post by the dev mentioning that the Director's Cut will be "free" DLC for the steam community, but it's old/from last year and somewhat vague. The DC obviously isn't DLC now, so who knows if what he posted still applies.
Who's it directed by? Scorcese? Spielberg? Kubrick?

This isn't a Steam game but I used to LOVE this game and now it's playable online for FREE.

Action Quake 2

I played this game for years. It's definitely one of the funnest and fastest FPS MP games I ever played.

All you need is Java and it has built in server browsers for AQ2 and Quake 2 MP.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ywfqVYsWgM[/youtube]

If anyone wants to give it a try, hit me up and I'll play.

Daily Deal
Agarest: Zero - $19.99 $13.39
Agarest: Generations of War - $14.99 $5.09 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
X Rebirth - $49.99 $24.99
The Banner Saga - $24.99 $14.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back