Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? I didn't see her in that but she seems to look fine in the pics I can find.
She looked good in Voyager as Seven of Nine, but that was back in the 90's when Laurie Holden (Andrea from TWD) was attractive. Now watch her in Mortal Kombat Legacy and notice how age has not been kind to her. Jeri's face has [customspoiler=sunken like the Titanic]
jeri-ryan-6.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Now, she reminds me of that [customspoiler=evil doctor in the Bugs Bunny cartoons that turns into the giant red monster]
178866.jpg
[/customspoiler]

ftfy. Seriously have you seen her? She's a poster child for skin cancer awareness. I bet her jawline doubles as a can opener. Free radicals declared a fatwa on her face.
I bought some hydrogen water the other day. Says its supposed to free me of free radicals...I feel sexier since I drunk it.

Didn't see this mentioned yet, but Newegg has a sale on Squeenix games here:

Note: You may get an extra 15% Off the prices listed below with promo code EMCPCWE228

Someone Palinn these games so we get a Squeenix bundle this week!

These are open to all:

oIor4DZ.jpg
0URKq7f.jpg
lX0q6uc.jpg
JVc6M2x.jpg
forHBs9.jpg

And these are donor only:

Mw5z4rv.jpg
nHXHP4n.jpg
8NBNymZ.jpg
T99mDYY.jpg
w3nrbwB.jpg
jp7tbmi.jpg
mde6LbL.jpg
WiQaOvf.jpg
OtX4T1F.jpg
Nj26GBr.jpg

That donation page is right here. Every cent goes to the Seattle Children's Hospital.

Still have those, they just got left off because I was sorting out the list and messed up:

Magic Meisters
One Day for Ched
Songs of the Myrne
Pester
Int. Snooker

And also these Steam games:

Gun Metal
Civilization III
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
International Snooker

These games were all donated by MinDRioT, so give him a smile next time you see him!

And one last time before I go to bed:

My Extra Life page is right here. From there, you can donate to Seattle Children's Hospital. Every cent goes to help the children. Thanks to everyone who has donated, those who have given games, and the almost everyone for not complaining about how much I have made the thread grow while not actually discussing Steam deals. Look, a bundle!
Look at all these games! :O

Keeping it mind at this point games given to me by friendly neighborhood cags and those earned through through trmor games outweigh the number I've gotten in bundles what are the top 5 games in the new bundlestars bundle. I like platformers, rpgs, tactics, puzzlers, side scrolling shooters and beat em ups. I really dislike 1st and 3rd person shooters and point and click adventure games. I have some spare paypal funds coming in soon. Yay or nay to this bundle?

At least 5 have been offered by squatch for what I liked to think of as the everyone wins charity raffle. Thinking I should hold off and just donate more.

Yay or nay to this bundle?
I have about half, but only played qube. It's a decent indie portal-like game if you like puzzlers.

You could use my foolproof method to buying from bundlestars: see a few games you want in a bundle but the price is a bit high for an impulse purchase, realize you have a month to buy it and say you'll think about it, then forget about it and never buy it.

I have about half, but only played qube. It's a decent indie portal-like game if you like puzzlers.

You could use my foolproof method to buying from bundlestars: see a few games you want in a bundle but the price is a bit high for an impulse purchase, realize you have a month to buy it and say you'll think about it, then forget about it and never buy it.
Well it does sound like a pretty good method

We call that "gilby-ing".

So we all agree q.u.b.e. is a standout that I should request sometime during the run of the squatch donors club. What else from this bundle should cause me to give more to those greedy little kids. (Are we sure they're not goats?)

Keeping it mind at this point games given to me by friendly neighborhood cags and those earned through through trmor games outweigh the number I've gotten in bundles what are the top 5 games in the new bundlestars bundle. I like platformers, rpgs, tactics, puzzlers, side scrolling shooters and beat em ups. I really dislike 1st and 3rd person shooters and point and click adventure games. I have some spare paypal funds coming in soon. Yay or nay to this bundle?
QUBE has a first person perspective, but it isn't a shooter... it's an excellent Portal-esque puzzler.

iBomber Attack is a somewhat simplistic, but well-done and entertaining Tower Defense game.

Clones reminded me a lot of Lemmings.

Lightfish and Fortix are both solid Qix-type arcade games

Since you don't like Adventure games I didn't mention Deponia, which is also pretty good.

The games I mentioned at the top aside, this is largely a +games bundle, featuring previously bundled stuff. If you already have a few or don't like the game types I mentioned then this probably isn't for you.

Free $1 of bitcoins again

https://bonafide.io/refer25

Upto $24 more if you refer facebook friends. If you want add my fake facebook pm me ;).

Edit: see this http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/332649-steam-deals-thread-v13-eye-099-aarklash-legacy-499-warlock-2-1499-roogoo-029-mirrormoon-ep-499/page-17#entry11908657 for using on Humble/IG/groupees.
Did it take a while for you to get the bitcoin? I did it a while ago, and I don't have anything in my wallet as of yet.

Daily Deal
Strider - $14.99 $8.99

Midweek Madness
Edge of Space - $12.99 $5.84
Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]

So we all agree q.u.b.e. is a standout that I should request sometime during the run of the squatch donors club. What else from this bundle should cause me to give more to those greedy little kids. (Are we sure they're not goats?)
39 Steps is cool if you like the book/movie adaptations, and/or are into visual novels (though they call it something different; interactive fiction or something).

39 Steps is cool if you like the book/movie adaptations, and/or are into visual novels (though they call it something different; interactive fiction or something).
No I typically find visual novels or interactive fiction to be less appealing than your point and clicks.

Cross-posting Humble's DRM-Freedom Deals (Encore Day):

Lol, oh ffs. I just did a trade for Crystals of Time a few days ago.

On the bright side, I think I'm only missing Skyward Collapse's DLC and Fortix. Guess I should just skip this one, it'll be the first BundleStars I haven't bought since the Intense Bundle.

Happy to see Strider on sale, but disappointed it's not even 50% off.

Re: Bitcoin. Still waiting on mine too. I'll give it a few more hours before I get frazzled.

I had big plans after not buying much over the summer to really dig into the backlog.  Maybe do another A-Z play through or something to churn it up and put a bunch of games under my belt.

Then I started Titan Quest last night so... yeah.  There's that, too.

I think I might bite on Jazzpunk and Floor Is Jelly.

New Releases

Abyss Odyssey

Wayward Manor

Rooks Keep(ea) unlocks in 5 hours

Cross-posting Humble's DRM-Freedom Deals (Encore Day):

It's a trap! HiB13 next week!

I've seen a few other people mention that they're only missing Skyward Collapse and/or its DLC. They're currently 75% off on Steam:

Skyward Collapse - $4.99 $1.24

Skyward Collapse: Nihon No Mura - $2.99 $0.74

Skyward Collapse Complete Edition - $6.99 $1.74
Many thanks Sifu.

Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murderin' the Hotel Lesbian Murder in the Hotel Lisbon keys are available through the Desura client for IR Debut 8 purchasers.

If that is going to mess up getting an extra key from the IR bundle page, then don't do it. I think Desura client then IR is the right order though.
Now available from the Indie Royale page as well.

---

Browsing through the SPUF keys thread, I saw this as well:

Sky Nations buyers beware, you will not get a Steam key if do not have a Sky Nations account registered on the Steam release day(17th of July).

http://community.skynations.net/view...5&p=2803#p2803

It was a IGS feature deal and in Debut 9 Bundle, A Bundle of Love for Brandon & Groupees Indie Bundle
credit: SPUF user pinkgun

Looks like you'll be able to email with receipt of purchase etc. but why take a chance.

Sky Nations buyers beware, you will not get a Steam key if do not have a Sky Nations account registered on the Steam release day(17th of July).

Looks like you'll be able to email with receipt of purchase etc. but why take a chance.
That seems like a douche move when they could just send out keys to Groupees, IGS, etc.

Thanks for the heads up!

That seems like a douche move when they could just send out keys to Groupees, IGS, etc.
Dev wants to squash key reselling that would occur with mass distribution. Or wants to be a cheapass. Take your pick.

Also Shantae: Risky's Revenge is supposed to be out today.
SUPPOSED to is the key word. An hour and a half later and no sign of it.

And FWIW for you cheapasses who want it, Abyss Odyssey's pre-order sale has been extended, it's still $9.99 until tommorow 10AM PST. Still pondering if I want it...

She looked good in Voyager as Seven of Nine, but that was back in the 90's when Laurie Holden (Andrea from TWD) was attractive. Now watch her in Mortal Kombat Legacy and notice how age has not been kind to her. Jeri's face has [customspoiler=sunken like the Titanic]
jeri-ryan-6.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Now, she reminds me of that [customspoiler=evil doctor in the Bugs Bunny cartoons that turns into the giant red monster]
178866.jpg
[/customspoiler]
As if you were looking at her face in Voyager...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back