Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, since I was Greedy McGreedLord I should give a little back.  Same rules as Neuro but my selection pales in comparison:

Steam keys/links (according to Humble these should all still be good):

Beyond Divinity

Gish

Gunpoint

Intrusion 2

Toki Tori 1

Magicka

Waking Mars

Here's a couple I have extra.

Just quote if you want em.

[Steam]

Reflex

Bad Mojo Redux

[Desura]

Duplicity -Beyond The Lies-

Last edited:
^ He'll give you $8 on my behalf, too, and I'll pay him in TF2 keys.

Damn, page break.

Time to unload some scraps.

Requirements:

• 300 post minimum if you want to party.
  • Quote with only the game(s) you would like. You may ask for multiples, but please, think of the children.
    Direct PM will likely be ignored.
  • Quoting my entire post will definitely be ignored.

*Warning*

• I haven't exactly been keeping my DB as tidy as I like. Just reply to my initial PM if a key/link I give you is borked.
[Misc.]
Torchlight - GOG Gift
Seven - IGS Gift

[Desura]
BANZAI PECAN: Last Hope for the Young Century
Crunch Time!
Data Hacker - Initiation
Dungeon of Gain
dUpLicity ~Beyond the Lies~
Face Noir
ONE DAY for Ched
Startag
Super Panda Adventures

[Steam]
A New Beginning - Final Cut
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Battlepaths
Betrayer
Bleed
Circuits
Crusader Kings II
Data Hacker - Initiation (x2)
Dino D-Day
Eschalon: Book I
Eschalon: Book II
Face Noir
FlatOut
Frozen Synapse
Huntsman: The Orphanage (x2)
Kingdom Elemental
Legend of Grimrock
Major Mayhem
Memories of A Vagabond
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call
Not The Robots
ONE DAY for Ched
Orcs Must Die! 2 - Complete
Paranormal State: Poison Spring
Party of Sin
PixelJunk Shooter
Power-Up
Project Aftermath
RefleX
Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
Syberia II
Terraria
The Cat Lady (x2)
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack
The Samaritan Paradox
Thief Gold
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Zafehouse: Diaries
Really want Major Mayhem...TIA

Warlock
C0K20-4B2YE-DFEKK

Welp, I guess snagging a glitched copy of Evolve just wasn't meant to be. I guess I was in more just for the deal than the game itself. It looks like plenty of my Steam friends succeeded.  I tried to obtain using Steamtrades and dispenser.tf but alas for the perversity of stupid slow dumbass people on Steamtrades. :wall:

Welp, I guess snagging a glitched copy of Evolve just wasn't meant to be. I was in more just for the deal than the game itself but it looks fun. Plenty of my Steam friends succeeded from a quick glance. I tried to obtain using Steamtrades (TF2 Outpost and dispenser.tf monitoring as well) but alas for the perversity of slow dumbass people on Steamtrades. :wall:

Scored Evolve for 5 keys. I asked everyone in my stream who was getting it to refer me to a trader since Steamtrades is down for me and is impossible to get. Luckily one of them had bought two and sold me the other. I just got lucky with the timing. He told me others on ST were selling it for as low as 4, but once it gets nipped in the bud it will be tough.

If anyone is looking, keep an eye on this http://www.tf2outpost.com/search/228858981

You may be able to find someone who will give you a good price, but jump on it ASAP before it gets fixed.

You're not a seasonal; just a semi-lurker. (Not sure if that's any better.) At least in this thread, that is.
Eh, just a label that I don't care about :) But I'm always somewhere on the forums. I read more than anything but when I have something to chime in I do. Lately the convo's in here and Amazon could be paint by numbers though.

Okay, since I was Greedy McGreedLord I should give a little back. Same rules as Neuro but my selection pales in comparison:

Intrusion 2
May I have this one, please? Thanks!

Time to unload some scraps.

Requirements:

• 300 post minimum if you want to party.
  • Quote with only the game(s) you would like. You may ask for multiples, but please, think of the children.
    Direct PM will likely be ignored.
  • Quoting my entire post will definitely be ignored.n

PixelJunk Shooter
Please and thank you, also sorry for the PM I didn't read thoroughly enough the first time.

If anyone needs Risk of Rain, I've got three extra copies. Free of course.    :puke:

Edit: gone

Alright someone took Reflex off my hands. I'm just going to post the Duplicity key in my next post.

Last edited:
The Crew PC specs are released, I'm not sure if they've been posted already so I'll spoiler that shit. I'm getting it on PS4 to play with friends.

Ubisoft has announced the minimum, recommended and optimal PC specifications for its open-world driving game The Crew, which is due out on 2nd December.

The spec sheet begins by noting that The Crew will only run on 64-bit operating systems, before outlining what you kind of hardware you need to get involved.

Minimum specs:
Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9300 @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
Memory: 4GB
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX260 or AMD Radeon HD4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
DirectX: DirectX 10 June Redistributable
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card with latest drivers
Peripherals: Keyboard required, Xbox 360 or other compatible controller optional

Recommended configuration:
Processor: Intel Core i5-750 @ 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0 GHz
Memory: 8GB
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX580 or AMD Radeon 6870 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or higher)
DirectX/sound/peripherals: Same as above

Optimal configuration:
Processor: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8150 @ 3.6 GHz
Memory: 8GB
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX670 or AMD Radeon 7870 (2048MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or higher)
DirectX/sound/peripherals: Same as above

Ubisoft also provided a list of supported graphics cards:
Nvidia GeForce GTX260 or better, GTX400, GTX500, GTX600, GTX700, GTX900 series
Drivers: GeForce 340.52 for all DX10 Nvidia cards (GTX200) and 344.48 for all DX11 NVIDIA cards (GTX400 – GTX900)
AMD Radeon HD4870 or better, HD5000, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series
Drivers: Catalyst 13.1 for HD4000 series and Catalyst 14.9 for all other Radeon cards
Ubisoft also released a trailer showcasing how The Crew takes advantage of Nvidia’s HBAO+ full-resolution ambient occlusion and TXAA to deliver moodier shadows and eliminate pixel crawl and jagged edges.
This is still an online-only game, right?

If anyone cares, I've received one comment asking about the whole translation gig I mentioned last night. Well, it's a start.

And someone tried to bruteforce their way into my site's control panel for making that post. Jeez.

If you helped spread the word, thank you. If you didn't, may spoder steal your keys.

Alright screw it have a free key for Duplicity on Desura.

0375C-JGJWY-F6UZU-QHPW4-U4NYU

Also some random Desura keys I don't care to list.

Also not sure if they are used.

Good luck.

HS8GD-OAB7U-JL74R-OS739-9TJ6Z

MFR4U-LKD7O-Q34XE-6MLMS-GRUWD

SO7LH-M0DAA-9O6IL-P8SEQ-DE9DQ

RWRD0-8ZUHQ-CK0E7-QQR05-B0NNI

Last edited:
Okay, since I was Greedy McGreedLord I should give a little back. Same rules as Neuro but my selection pales in comparison:

Toki Tori 1
Can I have that one?

I actually don't have that, for some reason...

If anyone cares, I've received one comment asking about the whole translation gig I mentioned last night. Well, it's a start.

And someone tried to bruteforce their way into my site's control panel for making that post. Jeez.

If you helped spread the word, thank you. If you didn't, may spoder steal your keys.
y i gotta steal keys???

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back