Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
This Shell Shocker deal  is happening at Newegg today.  I think you need to be an email subscriber.:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826105438

DEAL 4 PREVIEW

Available from 3:00PM - 5:59PM PT 12/09/2014

tagShade.gif

Microsoft 52A-00004 XBox 360 Common Controller Winxp USB Port

$14.99

Midweek Deals

EVE Online

-75% $19.99 $4.99
Save 50% to 75% off Starter Packs and 15% off PLEX and subscriptions. 
Offer Ends Friday at 10am Pacific Time.

Stronghold Crusader II

-33% $49.99 $34.99
Offer Ends Friday at 10am Pacific Time.

Daily Deal

Empire: Total War

-50% $49.99 $34.99
Discount also applies to Empire: Total War Collection, but DLC is not on sale separately

don't worry, i still have 2 copies available and i'm just gonna let them sit there and rot.
Somebody still has some sense.

This Shell Shocker deal is happening at Newegg today. I think you need to be an email subscriber.:

DEAL 4 PREVIEW Available from 3:00PM - 5:59PM PT 12/09/2014
tagShade.gif
Microsoft 52A-00004 XBox 360 Common Controller Winxp USB Port $14.99
Wow, I don't need a controller but that's a good deal. Might order one as a backup.

This Shell Shocker deal is happening at Newegg today. I think you need to be an email subscriber.:

DEAL 4 PREVIEW Available from 3:00PM - 5:59PM PT 12/09/2014
tagShade.gif
Microsoft 52A-00004 XBox 360 Common Controller Winxp USB Port $14.99
Nice. I was just about to grab a controller from Amazon for twice the price. My son is five now and I need a second controller for multi-player games. I think I'll grab two so we can do three-player stuff. Might even grab three so I have a spare.

Just to be clear, this is a wired controller is it not? The picture makes it look like the wireless version but the title mentions USB.
If you use the fancy interwebs to Lougle the part number, it does indeed appear to be the the wired variant.

Edit: And one of the pictures on Newegg does show the cord.

I think it was here that people were bitching about Amazon shipping their stuff late (and some borderline racism), and while I get that part of it is getting what you paid for, in the spirit of being a killjoy and hypocrite (Prime and Kindle here) I wanted to point out that the US Supreme Court ruled that employers (Amazon) don't have to pay workers for the extra time they spend at work getting searched for stolen goods. Also, working a warehouse/shipping gig sucks ass. Capitalism, ho!

^ It was a build-a-bundle, so I only went with what was on Steam already. I'll blame that on you and you can blame me for not buying it.

For all those w/ a local Fry's, this is an in-store deal.

Check your e-mails for the promo code.

Fry's has a promo where you spend $15 for a Steam-card that's worth $20.

And it's only one Steam-card per customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back