Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: DRM Free!" :whistle2:k
The game devs seem to be very Russian, there may be a language barrier in effect when they were clicking things for their Steam listing.

We're probably lucky this game isn't auto region locked for everybody after seeing the hub's forum.

New Releases

The Race for the White House- $13.49

Vintage Year- $4.49

Dr. Green- $2.99

WolfWars- $3.74

Shadows of War- $7.19

Dungeon of gain- $12.99

Fake Colours- $19.99

When do we get to see a pic of ashkitty? Its my bday this month  ;)

I'll admit.. I bit on the Empress of the Deep trilogy and have enjoyed it so far more than I thought I would.  Enough that I'm finishing work to play it tonight.  

A great way to console yourself while you wait for the next sale, eh?
thatssotrue_3749_1331166173.gif

BlackSoul: Extended Edition

QQARN-BTPY8-CB8JL
I got this. Thanks.

Here are some Steam keys I have left over:

Hacker Evolution Untold: F90QP-MLMX7-YEBIR
Hacker Evolution Duality: 956VC-IGW8A-AAK25
Hacker Evolution: 3FY94-EEY4Q-PRFBN
Speedball 2: 3PNAG-K7EN8-VTWTJ
Postal: YDH46-R9Y6W-Z90CH

I got this. Thanks.

Here are some Steam keys I have left over:

Hacker Evolution Untold: F90QP-MLMX7-YEBIR
Hacker Evolution Duality: 956VC-IGW8A-AAK25
Hacker Evolution: 3FY94-EEY4Q-PRFBN
Speedball 2: 3PNAG-K7EN8-VTWTJ
Postal: YDH46-R9Y6W-Z90CH
I managed to grab Speedball 2. Thank you kindly.

I've decided this idling thing just brings out the OCD completionist in me.  And I can't afford that.  Well.... won't afford that.  It irks me.  But these cards are worth... pennies.  Well.. pennies I wouldn't otherwise have.  

haroldkumar2.jpg

I prefer folding chairs with padding, so I'm not sitting on cold metal.
I don't think the chair is meant for sitting.

I've decided this idling thing just brings out the OCD completionist in me. And I can't afford that. Well.... won't afford that. It irks me. But these cards are worth... pennies. Well.. pennies I wouldn't otherwise have.
Just do it. You know you want to.

I'm sure Madjoki and Spoder's numbers are way more impressive but for the moment mine will have to do.

7Rhk23u.png

Do keep in mind the cards market is down in the toilet now and the prices on most cards suck ass anymore. Most of what I got was obtained when prices were a bit better.

Still, something is better than nothing. Even if it's a fake something.

I don't think the chair is meant for sitting.

Just do it. You know you want to.

I'm sure Madjoki and Spoder's numbers are way more impressive but for the moment mine will have to do.

7Rhk23u.png

Do keep in mind the cards market is down in the toilet now and the prices on most cards suck ass anymore. Most of what I got was obtained when prices were a bit better.

Still, something is better than nothing. Even if it's a fake something.
Wow, that's a shit load of card money.

What am I missing, it's $20.  Guess the price ended a few hours ago with the post?

go for it. I've been eyeing this and this is historically low.
Space Rangers is a great mashup of RPG, strategy, text adventure, RTS and a few other genres. It's a blast! Absolutely worth a buy on sale. I played a bunch of the original release; own and have backlogged the new HD release.

If anyone still wants Space Rangers for $5 it's still that price on UPlay. And yes it's Steamworks in spite of UPlay's shitty store page not noting it.

Their sale ends tomorrow but probably on some weird European time so soon.

If anyone is looking at picking up only Recettear and not the whole Carpe Fulgur hit me up. I've got a steam gift of Recettear and would like the whole collection and would pay the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back