Dragon Age: Origins Digital Deluxe Edition: $48.50
Batman: Arkham Asylum: $24.99
GRID: $7.49
Fallen Earth: $24.99
Far Cry 2 Fortunes Edition: $9.99
Champions Online: $19.99
Osmos: $2.00

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured steam would have some pretty good deals and those are pretty darn good.

Dragon Age is about $10 off which isn't usual for a game out less than a month.

Other than that I am kinda meh on those games.

edit: just noticed how much Batman:AA is off. That is a good deal on and tempts me.

Hmmm, considering GRID and Farcry. I was hoping to get Farcry 2 for $5 from Best Buy. Is the DLC worth twice the price??

How is Grid??

Nothing really interests me today, but I would be fucking shocked if I don't find something worth my money in the next 4 days.

Yea just saw Osmos, is that game kinda like Fl0w?

Also with the DLC, I do believe it isn't much, just some maps. So if you are gonna buy it for 5 then wait, or if you want it on your steam account then buy it on steam.

[quote name='sniping_dreamer']Osmos for $2? Wow, that's pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the trailer has me intrigued for $2. I'm a sucker for minimal chill, too.

Dragon Age is definitely in my cart. I've only seen it around $40 (obviously without Steam integration, which I tend to prefer considering I use multiple machines to game), and this version comes in less than that, giving me Osmos essentially for free.

The LucasArts pack would be tempting if I hadn't already bought half the games included.

[quote name='Emeraldw99']edit: just noticed how much Batman:AA is off. That is a good deal on and tempts me.[/QUOTE]Succumb to the temptation. I was lucky to get this for $18 on eBay and it's been great, provided you have a beefy enough PC to run it with all the pretty turned on. I've got SLIed 8800GTs with a 3rd card for PhysX and it's beautiful.

that thq pack is sweet. I won't get it since I own most of the games in it, though. But if you own none of those games you should definitely buy that pack.

Thanks for finding that. I was just on Steam too and didn't even notice it. Yay for Arkham Asylum for $25!

Not sure if I'm gonna grab any of these
Osmosis for $2 looks alright, same with Grid for $7.50 :)
The others are excellent prices, but too much for having them likely sit around on my Steam list for awhile lol

Hot damn. That Batman:AA deal has me sold. I was really hoping someplace would have it for $25 on Black Friday, but this saves me a lot of trouble. Hoping I can find Dragon Age cheaper though.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what they have over the next few days. Something tells me I'll be spending some cash, but that's ok since my birthday was yesterday, and I have some to burn.

Wow, I've got to get that THQ pack especially since I don't own anything on that list. Good thing I held out on getting Company of Heroes and Red faction: Guerrilla.

The digital deluxe version of dragon age is on sale for $49. Gives you the blood armor and dlc that comes with all the boxed version of the games but not the standard digital version, plus some items. I would be in for the digital standard version but it a ripoff that they aren't including the bonuses that come with every boxed copy of the game on every system.

THQ Pack was a steal since I've been wanting to get Company of Heroes and Red Faction Guerilla. Only game I owned that was on the list was Saints Row 2.

In for the THQ pack. it's quite the deal. i've been wanting company of heroes, dawn of war, and titan's quest for a while now.

dang, i just got the dawn of war complete pack a few months ago for like 54. Could have got the thq complete pack instead if i would have waited. Oh well.

Ugh, I've already spent waaaaay too much money on games this month, and it's not even officially Black Friday yet. I got Arkham Asylum, and had to restrain myself from getting Dragon Age. I have an impressive backlog anyway. Thanks for the info, OP.

[quote name='maingon']if you buy the THQ pack, can you gift the games you already have?[/QUOTE]

I already had a copy of Saints Row 2 prior to the purchase and didn't get a copy to gift, so no.

[quote name='M3wThr33']I'll wait for the big Xmas one. What I want is the big PopCap pack.[/QUOTE]

You're probably better off getting a subscription to shockwave, unless you want to own the games and play them years down the road.

This is why i love Valve.

Throughout all this time they have overpriced that THQ pack.

now out of nowhere, they just decided to release the pack for 50 dollars. Gabe is a bastard

I dont have a good computer.
However, like those posts above me, yeah this THQ pack is a STEAL.

Batman is tempting at that price, is the pc version easy to control? I played some at a friends house on the 360 and it was fun.

Some amazing deals here. Probably not getting any of these though as my PC can't handle the heavy hitters here.
I'm a bit confused though, all this time I've been gearing up for their holiday sale and now they bring in an "early-holiday" sale into the mix... Not sure if they'll have the same games on sale and if they'll go for cheaper after christmas or not.

Got a small list of games I was hoping to pick up during the holiday sale and I guess I will if they show up in the next few days for the right price.

bread's done
Back