Dragon Age: Origins Digital Deluxe Edition: $48.50
Batman: Arkham Asylum: $24.99
GRID: $7.49
Fallen Earth: $24.99
Far Cry 2 Fortunes Edition: $9.99
Champions Online: $19.99
Osmos: $2.00

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nyxaz']90 minutes to new deals. Since Amazon isn't having any lightning deals today I'm hoping Steam has some goodies.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can't imagine what they are going to have though.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Yeah I can't imagine what they are going to have though.[/QUOTE]

Well I would like a good deal on Left 4 Dead. That would be great since I have yet to play it and I wanted to get it on PC for a while now.

Man I missed out on Osmos. So far I picked up Kotor, Madballs, and Plants vs Zombies. Can't wait to see what else they have the next couple of days. :D

I almost jumped on Borderlands for 19.99 yesterday on Amazon, but waited to long. I hope Steam matches or beats them. I'm just looking for an excuse to upgrade my pc.

[quote name='The1nOnlyKu']Well I would like a good deal on Left 4 Dead. That would be great since I have yet to play it and I wanted to get it on PC for a while now.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Numerous places have had it for 29.99 over the last couple of days. You really can't hope for better than that....

[quote name='RoadDogg']I almost jumped on Borderlands for 19.99 yesterday on Amazon, but waited to long. I hope Steam matches or beats them. I'm just looking for an excuse to upgrade my pc.[/QUOTE]

L4D2 forced that on me a bit. Couldn't run everything in high, so I jumped on Newegg's sales this week.

[quote name='nosferatu51']Seriously? Numerous places have had it for 29.99 over the last couple of days. You really can't hope for better than that....[/QUOTE]

The first one! (I assume, given the great deals on L4D2) I'm also hopeful for a sub-$20 deal on L4D.

Steam for retailer of the year IMO. Amazon had great deals, but didn't make them very easy to obtain by spreading them over the span of a couple of weeks. The THQ pack is pretty much the best deal I've seen all year, and is available for five days!!! The craziest part is Steam will up their game for the after x-mas sale they always have.

[quote name='nosferatu51']Seriously? Numerous places have had it for 29.99 over the last couple of days. You really can't hope for better than that....[/QUOTE]

Im talking about the first one not the second.

[quote name='houdinilogic']The first one! (I assume, given the great deals on L4D2) I'm also hopeful for a sub-$20 deal on L4D.[/QUOTE]

Yeah $20 would be good for me too. My brother has had it for some time but he hasn't played it much since no one else is playing. Its a game that is much better with other people instead of AI. If I get it I will probably play it with him.

These digital download sales are TERRIBLE! O_O It's just not fair that they keep emptying my pockets and my 30/5 connection isn't helping by making them download so fast...... :cry:

[quote name='52club']Steam for retailer of the year IMO. Amazon had great deals, but didn't make them very easy to obtain by spreading them over the span of a couple of weeks. The THQ pack is pretty much the best deal I've seen all year, and is available for five days!!! The craziest part is Steam will up their game for the after x-mas sale they always have.[/QUOTE]

My wallet is already crying from the thought of the after x-mas sale.

Is anyone having any problems logging onto steam? I haven't been able to log on since yesterday and even after restarting a couple of times, it just says it can't connect to steam.

[quote name='Gzus81']What id really like is TF2 for like 7.99 :D Wishful thinking[/QUOTE]
Me too. I have the orange box on the 360, but it seems the PC versions gets all the updates.

[quote name='Gzus81']What id really like is TF2 for like 7.99 :D Wishful thinking[/QUOTE]

There is a very good chance of that considering it was just 5 dollars a month or two ago. I don't think we'll see Torchlight for anything less than 15.

[quote name='Treythalomew']Is anyone having any problems logging onto steam? I haven't been able to log on since yesterday and even after restarting a couple of times, it just says it can't connect to steam.[/QUOTE]
I had issues for about 14 minutes earlier but it's fine now. Good luck with that, the new sales are 8 minutes away but it's not like it's gonna sell out though. :lol:

[quote name='The1nOnlyKu']Well I would like a good deal on Left 4 Dead. That would be great since I have yet to play it and I wanted to get it on PC for a while now.[/QUOTE]

It was $15 just a few weeks ago.

LFD1 is on sale right now for 7.49 just saw it at 10:58, dunno if its part of new sale or not. TF2 was on the halloween deals for 2.50 so i doubt we will see it again

[quote name='crewj']anyone able to see the new steam deals?[/QUOTE]

Can't even get to the main store page, much less the deals page.

dont have the prices, but here's what's going on sale

L4D, 75% off
Order of War, 75% off
Spore, 50% off
Resident Evil 5, 50% off
Ghostbusters, 50% off
Borderlands, 33% off
Trine, 50% off
City of Heroes Architect Edition, 50% off

and they still have the THQ Complete Pack

[quote name='Jodou']Stop refreshing and I'll tell you what the deals are! So close to loading it. . .[/QUOTE]

No you. :booty:

LOL, if L4D is indeed $7.49 then the poster in this thread lucked out. :)

Borderlands for $33 would be disappointing since the boxed copy was $20 at Amazon/EB.

[quote name='Ryukahn']LOL, if L4D is indeed $7.49 then the poster in this thread lucked out. :)

Borderlands for $33 would be disappointing since the boxed copy was $20 at Amazon/EB.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. At least $25 would be nice for those who missed Amazon.

[quote name='Ryukahn']

Borderlands for $33 would be disappointing since the boxed copy was $20 at Amazon/EB.[/QUOTE]

I think that was 33% not dollars.

[quote name='Ryukahn']LOL, if L4D is indeed $7.49 then the poster in this thread lucked out. :)

Hellz yeah! Man that is just awesome.. I bought L4D for $8 :)

[quote name='52club']Just goes to show how many people didn't spend money at Amazon and the other lame BF sales.[/QUOTE]
How do you figure?

bread's done
Back