Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

Okay, I'll do a group buy once we hit four.

Starbound Group
1. Me
2. CampfireGlory
3. booya42301
4. enormous

Thanks! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to check interest, I'd be willing to split a 2-pack of Ironclad Tactics through Jake (4.14 per). If nobody else was willing to, I could probably be talked into hosting. PM me if you care to discuss.

Filled. Thanks Killias.

I'm beginning to think there should be a thread that deals only with Starbound 4 packs... :lol:
Seeing as how it took over the last three pages, I'm inclined to agree!
[attachment=1438:Combo-breaker-1024x576.jpg]

You try posting in the V2 thread ? That one is still active...
Both are still active. In order to prevent Group-buy spots from being lost (as that thread moves quickly), they split the group-buys off into this thread. The thread you linked is now supposed to be used for buying/selling/trading. Not everyone knows about this, though, so a lot of people post in both threads. If a group-buy is being posted here, it's in the right spot.

Is anybody else interested in splitting Postal 2 4-pack.

I don't have exact price yet, but it should be around 1.20-1.25USD each from Russia.

I am sorry about typo. It was not about Portal, but Postal 2.

Any interests fro this game?  

Looking for a copy of Monaco from a 4-pack, can pay using Amazon. (Because PP likes to ask for fees).

Thanks forteblast.

This is a little weird, but I would like to gift some steam wallet funds to my brother. Does anybody have any idea how I can do that safely?

I really don't want to go to a Gamestop, but maybe I have to.

This is a little weird, but I would like to gift some steam wallet funds to my brother. Does anybody have any idea how I can do that safely?

I really don't want to go to a Gamestop, but maybe I have to.
The only way I've seen to transfer Steam wallet funds from one account to another would be to buy marketable items off of the market and gift those. You lose a little bit in the sale process, but it works pretty well. That's the way a lot of people here do it if we're completing a group-buy with Steam wallet funds. TF2 and Dota keys generally hold value pretty consistently, so it's risk-free, but you'll lose a little bit of the value when your brother resells the items.

EDIT: Also, gifting the items is best done through the trade offers system.

Starting a Monaco 4-pack, 2.25 Paypal/person:

1. Gxgear

2. Sudie

3. Honeybaked Ham

Some people up for a SpeedRunners 4-Pack? I would rather not host since I'm from Germany and it's probably the most expensive here.

anyone want in a group buy if it goes any cheaper than 2.25 from nome for carnage racing but i want to wait till 75% off sale before that happens if  doesnt go cheaper than that

1. me

2.Nixxi

3.got grou-p

4.got pereson 

it full sorry for anyone 

[quote name="Vulgarism" post="11368950" timestamp="1387565086"]And myself. If it happens, I'll purchase a 4-pack for us if you guys are okay with that.

1. Vulgarism
2. SuicideSnowman
3. Jamokoo (?)
4. taylort3 (?)[/quote]

yes im in

And myself. If it happens, I'll purchase a 4-pack for us if you guys are okay with that.

1. Vulgarism

2. SuicideSnowman

3. Jamokoo

4. taylort3 (?)
Assuming you're grabbing from one of the euro sellers for an even better discount (I assume it isn't region locked), then I'm in as well.

I imagine I'll be in regardless; I've been wanting it a good, new rogue-lite to play.
Haha, no problem. I just didn't want to have to go through trying to find somebody selling a 4-pack from another region within the flash sale window and all that jazz. After watching TB's WTF is on it, I'm hoping it'll win. I'll leave you as a possible still, but I don't want to get ahead of myself. I just want 6pm to roll around already.

I'm gonna host a Payday 2 4pack, it ends up at 10.15 per via Paypal.

If anyone is interested send me a PM and I give you my Steam info.

1.Me

If anyone else needs to get in on a Risk of Rain 4-pack, I'm hosting a group buy.  $5 USD each.  PM me your details if you're interested.

1.  me

2.  snakeybro

3.  necrotron

4.  killbomb

Done.

bread's done
Back