Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

Looking for 3 others to group buy Rise Of Nations 4-Pack off of Steam. it would be $3 per person. I would also be willing to host. Let me know if you are interested!

Deal done. Went smooth!

Last edited by a moderator:
Checking to see if there is enough interest for a 4-pack of Zombie Army Trilogy at $6/person. I would be hosting. Please PM me if interested.

1. Me

last shot over the bow,  anyone interested in splitting a 4 pack of Depth,  $4.69 each.  I think there are 2 bro night planned for the game this month.

Also, someone mentioned Windward pack in one of these threads recently,  are you still looking to split a pack?

last shot over the bow, anyone interested in splitting a 4 pack of Depth, $4.69 each. I think there are 2 bro night planned for the game this month.

Also, someone mentioned Windward pack in one of these threads recently, are you still looking to split a pack?
I dont see one referenced in the thread but Im also interested in a windward 4 pack. Dont mind hosting if we need a host

-edit

not sure it matters much anymore, same price for a 4pack is now on singles at humble

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/windward

Looking for three people to split a Zombie Army Trilogy 4 pack, at 6.75 PP gifted each.

I'm also looking to split a Sonic 15th Anniversary Humble pack, all I want is the third tier, you'd get the first two (plus the BTA bonuses) for $6.

Seems like there is a bit of interest so I can host another 4-pack for Broforce if there are three more who want in (send me a PM, $4.50 PayPal per slot):

1) Xealot42
2) mattrobertsjr
3) DrR0Ck

4)

One more and we are good to go!

EDIT - Went ahead and bought the pack, got a copy of Broforce left for $4.50.

All copies gone!

Anyone interested in a Depth 4pack?

$18.74 / 4 = $4.69 each

1. zenii

2. Pr0f1t

3. Daykain

Only gonna buy if I get 4 people before the sale ends tomorrow.

Hosting transferred to Daykain for cheaper pricing.

Anyone interested in a Depth 4pack?

$18.74 / 4 = $4.69 each

1. zenii

2. Pr0f1t

3. Daykain

Only gonna buy if I get 4 people before the sale ends tomorrow.
Spoke with Zenii in PM already about taking over hosting for this 4 pack. If we can get a 4th person for the pack, I will host at a slight discount of $4.15 per person. Please PM if interested as like Zenii, I won't host if we can't get 4 people. Thank you.

EDIT: Miscommunication - no 4 pack was purchased, sorry all.

I purchased two of Lego Avengers at Bundle Stars so I could get one for $5. I'm selling the other for $5. Let me know if interested.

Anyone want a copy or two of rise of nations?

4-Pack = $14.99 so $3.74 a piece

1. Me

2. Me

3. ???

4. ???

bread's done
Back