Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

Yes if you click on the link and than click on the download tab next to description tab it will tell you that you need steam to play the game.

Savage Lands is $6/copy in its 4-pack during Midweek Madness. Anybody interested?

"If The Forest and Skyrim had a baby this game would show up, its an open-world survival sandbox thats not easy, but entertaining. We died so many times!"

I can host if pushed, but my Steam is in US$ and I don't have a US$ credit card, so my preference would be to Paypal Gift somebody else! :D

Edit: bought, split, finished! That escalated quickly...

Last edited by a moderator:
need a spot on Kings and Knights mega bundle BTA
This. I'd host if I understood the mechanics? It says I need to pay $12.36 to get the second tier but thats the limit for the max one? Do you have to buy 3rd tier? I only need the $4.86 games >.>

EDIT: even if I don't host I'd be down for buying a slot or two from someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Savage Lands is $6/copy in its 4-pack during Midweek Madness. Anybody interested?

"If The Forest and Skyrim had a baby this game would show up, its an open-world survival sandbox thats not easy, but entertaining. We died so many times!"

I can host if pushed, but my Steam is in US$ and I don't have a US$ credit card, so my preference would be to Paypal Gift somebody else! :D
I'm interested. Haven't actually been to this thread in a while but when I saw the 4 pack I had to come over and see if anyone was hosting a group.

I'm interested. Haven't actually been to this thread in a while but when I saw the 4 pack I had to come over and see if anyone was hosting a group.
I'll host.

1. Me
  2. Penguin Jim
  3. Banjora
  4. ???
Need one more. I'll PM my Paypal address if that works for everyone?

bread's done
Back