Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

Starting a Zombie Army Trilogy 4-pack split ($11.50/copy Paypal Friends and family payment): 1. Me 2. InmateoArkham 3. Flop 4.

EDIT: Having Paypal issues...please jump on RiZZo0's below....my apologies

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want a part of a Armello 4-pack? it's $59.99 total so $14.99 a person.

1. Me

2. Me

Or if you have it I'll gladly buy two off of you.

Trying this again since price is a little cheaper this time. Anyone interested in a split of Killing Floor 2  - 6 pack ($16.67/person - PayPal)?

Anyone interested in doing a group buy on Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming? It would be $7.50 each if we get a full group. I'd even be willing to buy up a second copy if I can only find two others.

Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming

1. FrogTheWarrior

Anybody want to split a Starbound 4-pack with me?

It's only $7.54 each.

1. Jfgdr

I am also interested in a Rocket League 4 Pack. DONE

I'll host. PM me if you want in.

$10.50 per slot. PayPal gift.

1. Me
2. INMATEofARKHAM
3. PaddedCell

Let me know!

Is it possible to have a 4-pack group for the Valve Complete Pack and/or Skyrim Legendary Edition? If yes, I'll definitely join!

Looking to see if there is enough interest for a 4-pack of Rocket League ($9/slot Paypal).

1. Me 

2. mattrobertsjr

3. squijee

4. donjuan81

im hosting a Dying Light 4 pack

1.me

2.taken

3.taken

4.taken

$15.50 a piece, payment upfront, hit me up

DEAD

How about a split of the BTA tier of the Humble Ubisoft Bundle?

$1.15 each for

Far Cry 3 (available)

Splinter Cell Blacklist (available)

AC Chronicles China (me)
I am also looking for a cheap AC China. Doesn't look like it's going to happen this time. :(

H: Layers of Fear (Steam code)

W: I don't have a gaming PC, so anything console-related...preferably digital codes for Wii, WiiU, 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, or Vita. Offer up, and if I don't have it, I'll most likely trade!

Hosting a 4 pack of Zombie Army Trilogy. $6.75 per slot for anyone who wants to join in. Paypal only, please.

1) IronChariot

2)

3)

4)

Anyone interested in a Dead by Daylight 5-pack? Though random group buying of one almost seems against the point. Says the 5-pack pre-order will only be available until the 29th of May.

Anyone interested in doing a Killing Floor 2 6-pack?  With the discount code at GMG we can get each copy down to $12.56.   

bread's done
Back