Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

I'm doing a group buy of a 4-pack of Rise of the Triad?  $2.25 each (pack of 4 was $9.00).

1.  Croq

2.  INCyr

3.  Iano

4.  dfg

UPDATE 7 - All sold out, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting a groupbuy for TrackMania Valley - $4 each (amazon gc only)

1. xanchui
2. xanchui
3. enormous
4. spoderman
5. PKB Mac

I have one Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara key left for $2.25 PayPal. PM me if interested.

Edit: Gone, thanks guys.

Anyone interested to set up a group buy für Kingdoms Rise?
I would be interested in getting in on that if someone else wants to host.

Per JakeNome's post here, he is selling a 4-pack for $20.89 - which would amount to $5.23 per person.

(I will be gone for the next several hours, but would happily pay the host in approximately 7 hours.)

anyone doing the payday 2 group buy?

Per JakeNome's post here, he is selling a 4-pack for $30 - which would amount to $7.50 per person.

(I will be gone for the next several hours, but would happily pay the host in approximately 7 hours.)

Per JakeNome's post here, he is selling a 4-pack for $30 - which would amount to $7.50 per person.

anyone doing the payday 2 group buy?

Edit: Need 2 spots so no good, ty anyway.

did I miss out on a 4 pack? lot of people saying they are interested but no one is hosting lol

Per GameInformer's article here, it appears that the Flash sale games from earlier today have been extended by another 16 hours due to Steam's instability.

So if others are still interested in the 4packs discussed before - and a host is found, and a dealer can be reached (JakeNome, iHEO, Krugozor, CheapSteam) - there is still time, and I would love to get in on a few 4-packs.

Payday 2(7.50 each)

1.snakeybro

2.snakeybro

3.filled (bizzquick)

4.filled (padded cell)

I got a Rise of the Triad 4 Pack. I have copies for $2.70 PayPal each. Send me a PM if interested.

I got a Speedrunners 4 Pack. I have copies for $2.50 PayPal each. Send me a PM if interested.

Looking for a partner to get a Don't Starve 2-pack from JakeNome, it would be $5.50 for the 2-pack and $2.75 for each copy.

Edit: Thanks Bizz.

I bought a 4-Pack of Insurgency - $2.25 per copy (2 gifts left). PM me if you're interested.

I still have a copy of DisplayFusion - $3.50 (1 gift left).

I am interested in a copy from a Don't Starve 2-pack (JakeNome's or straight from Steam) if anyone's buying one and wants to split it.

I might as well start a group buy for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. PM me if you want in. ($7.50 each)

Nevermind found one.

anyone in for gas guzzler extreme with nome or kruzegor whenever they replied

Gas Guzzler 4.13 for 4pack

1. me

2.opium

3.rslater 

4. bizzquick

bread's done
Back